PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)

PETTY

Moderator 6,288

I can't believe it.... Is what I would say if I were a liar. I do believe and I really wanted this win. Congrats @paradox and @Franch Toast. Your trios were equally amazing. And to @PETTY for being a gracious host. My little c*mwhores for supporting me. The tiny people @Bakugo (not always but sometimes)@little legend @Delusional for doubting that I would win. This one's for god and the home of sexual. Consider this my retirement from trio! Can't wait for next  season!

tumblr_of0ngfjgMq1rosb88o1_400.gifv

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 6

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

I can't believe it.... Is what I would say if I were a liar. I do believe and I really wanted this win. Congrats @paradox and @Franch Toast. Your trios were equally amazing. And to @PETTY for being a gracious host. My little c*mwhores for supporting me. The tiny people @Bakugo @little legend @Delusional for doubting that I would win. This one's for god and the home of sexual. Consider this my retirement from trio! Can't wait for next  season!

tumblr_of0ngfjgMq1rosb88o1_400.gifv

I’m 6 foot?

• lol 1

Gaming Leader 6,416

pa911-trio.png

THE FINALE
@SLAG @Lorde Von Kok @Dirkje @little legend @Franch Toast @Twitter @Bakugo @HeavyMetalLover @Patch The Line @blankpaper @Grasim @lavenderblondee @Delusional @paradox @Mister G @admin @Born In Chromatica @FRANZGA @Franz Ferdinand @ShesAMess @NotDoctor

Overall Finale percetages:

🥉2nd RUNNER UP: @paradox (19% of Votes)

🥈1st RUNNER UP: @Franch Toast (31% of Votes)

🥇SEASON 1 WINNER: @SLAG (50% of Votes)

Thank you all once again for playing this game and making it so much fun to host! I can't believe this is the end, it's only been a month and a couple weeks but it's felt like forever and I have had so much fun with all of you and getting to know everyone better. I can't wait to start working on Season 2. 

1486961622-giphy-12.gif

• paws up 6
  • hugs 2
  • yaas, gaga 7