spacer.png

spacer.png

she looks stunning omg 

I have Stefani Germanotta performing at the bars in New York teas 

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 428
3 hours ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

could it be the funeral look? omg

Maurizio's father died in the mid 80s, I bet it's his funeral since Adam is there too

Gaga looks amazing, I love this!

B83962-C5-FE16-4259-B5-F1-089-E31-F1-F8-

• paws up 4

The Fame Popster 401
13 hours ago, Sir.Sim said:

The last pair of photos are very "at the funeral vs after the reading of the will 💸 💸 💸

• lol 3

The Fame Popster 428
1 hour ago, Sir.Sim said:

not this :icant:

I know Jared Leto is problematic but I've always found him so attractive... and now  :bradley:

why bother having him in the movie if this is what you're gonna do lmao:war:

Edited by LaLa
  • lol 4

Popster to Popster 3,752
20 minutes ago, LaLa said:

not this :icant:

I know Jared Leto is problematic but I've always found him so attractive... and now  :bradley:

why bother having him in the movie if this is what you're gonna do lmao:war:

I feel you. One of my darkest secrets is that I had a small Jared Leto crush era about 10 years ago. It's honestly hard to live with myself after that :dead:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

The Fame Popster 428
9 minutes ago, GitHub said:

I feel you. One of my darkest secrets is that I had a small Jared Leto crush era about 10 years ago. It's honestly hard to live with myself after that :dead:

don't feel bad, there are so many of us out here working through our complicated Jared-Leto-based feelings :rip:

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 401
4 hours ago, Sir.Sim said:

Why does Jared ruin everything? Paolo Gucci was a normal looking dude with a receding hair line and perhaps slightly longer hair given the decade but that's debatable... long hair was a generational marker and the older Guccis were stodgy. Yet they have him out here looking like Ron Jeremy wtf.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by blue
  • paws up 3
  • shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,534

Apparently Gucci will have Italian accents. Jared Leto said so in an interview with E.T.

This will be interesting to watch. No wonder Penelope Cruz was being considered, she did a great job in Assassination of Gianni Versace. I think Gaga will knock the accent out of the park tbh, this role will really cement her as an actress.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
8 minutes ago, Sir.Sim said:

I hate that I'm spoiling myself but I can't HELP IT. I have no self control. This white lace is EVERYTHING.

I hope the movie comes out in fall still but I can't imagine that happening. My guess would still be on next summer. Have we heard anything different?

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
1 hour ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Apparently Gucci will have Italian accents. Jared Leto said so in an interview with E.T.

This will be interesting to watch. No wonder Penelope Cruz was being considered, she did a great job in Assassination of Gianni Versace. I think Gaga will knock the accent out of the park tbh, this role will really cement her as an actress.

Interesting! There was a rumor they weren't using accents, but I would have been surprised if that were the case.

I might be in the minority, but I'm kind of over English + accents as a substitute for another language. I'd just rather read subtitles tbh. I highly doubt that will ever happen on a large scale, though.

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to HOUSE OF GUCCI - Official Thread: LONDON PREMIERE/FIRST REACTIONS
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • Dirkje featured this topic
  • corvus albus unpinned this topic