All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal

MANiCURE1295

Pop-a-911-ster 32,573

ahhh yes, another day of House votes, another day of Jared completely disappointing me :katy:

he’s the Democratic Rep who represents Trump country of Maine, remember won 1 of our 4 EVs so I get it he has to appeal to that crowd but omg between voting no on this, the GF police Reform act and the ARP I’m just so fed up with him.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸Politics: Biden Signs 1.9T Covid Bill
Popster to Popster 4,583
12 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

BIDEN TO ANNOUNCE STATES TO MAKE ALL ADULTS ELIGIBLE FOR VACCINE BY MAY 1ST

:nicki_scream:

I really hope all that happens in time 

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,476
On 3/9/2021 at 8:49 PM, blankpaper said:

Trans kids playing sports is such a weird thing to get bent out of shape about...pretty sure these people have literally never cared about girls/women’s sports before :rip:

And the thing is they're so fixated on trans girls, they're gonna make girls' sports much worse by making trans boys play with them.

There was a case recently where a trans boy was forced to play with girls by his school. He wanted to play with boys but they wouldn't let him. He had begun transitioning and he literally had an advantage. Guess what? He won every single match...

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,573
7 hours ago, derpmonster said:

And the thing is they're so fixated on trans girls, they're gonna make girls' sports much worse by making trans boys play with them.

There was a case recently where a trans boy was forced to play with girls by his school. He wanted to play with boys but they wouldn't let him. He had begun transitioning and he literally had an advantage. Guess what? He won every single match...

Omg that’s so true why have I never thought of that :rip: 

The GOP are literally idiots....

Pop-a-911-ster 32,573

@admin this is what we were talking about a couple of days ago...even my states very own Angus King (pretty moderate) is hesitant about changing the filibuster....I get nervous that it could mean the GOP could finally decide to pass some laws...scary ones at that....

We definitely need some sort of reform though....getting completely rid of it though scares me honestly. I don’t even wanna think what a Cruz-Greene ticket could do if they had full control at that point 

Pop-a-911-ster 32,573
5 minutes ago, Starboy said:

I just think it’s funny and quite hypocritical of Democrats to say “Let the process play out” or “I don’t believe them, it’s a political hit job” when it comes to Cuomo but don’t have the same energy when it comes to Trump. It’s not all Democrats but it certainly a good amount. Mostly #Resistance Dems.

I’m glad more and more prominent New York Democrats are calling on him to resign because he’s truly a despicable human who doesn’t deserve to be in office.

Me to Cuomo:

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF

Just like Kavanaugh, I have no patience for sexual allegations, let the process play out before any sort of charges are brought forwards but in the meantime you don’t need to be the Governor of NY. I wonder if Schumer and Gillibrand are gonna say anything now

this was 3/10

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
22 minutes ago, Starboy said:

I just think it’s funny and quite hypocritical of Democrats to say “Let the process play out” or “I don’t believe them, it’s a political hit job” when it comes to Cuomo but don’t have the same energy when it comes to Trump. It’s not all Democrats but it certainly a good amount. Mostly #Resistance Dems.

who's saying that?

Pop-a-911-ster 32,573
14 minutes ago, Starboy said:

I like Gillibrand but she needs to be consistent. I think she’s being more cautious this time around because a lot of Dems accused her of jumping the gun when allegations came out against Al Franken. I just wish her and Schumer would come out and say he should resign, I think that would really push Cuomo to actually resign. Would be even better if Biden said something too.

6 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

God, f- Cuomo.  This better be the end of his career.

:tea:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
Just now, Starboy said:

Literally look under any tweet about Cuomo and you’ll find people defending him.

I mean we should separate twitter repliers with actual Democratic members of Congress, many of whom are calling for accountability.

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 32,573
6 minutes ago, Starboy said:

This is also hilarious to me because she literally said this during her presidential campaign only to accept Biden’s offer for Vice President. Goes to show she’s nothing but a political opportunist :icant:

The guy with tweets upon tweets defending Tucker Carlson? Remind me to never visit that Twitter page again :icant: I think I got literal eye cancer from that page...wow Arthur needs help 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,573
10 minutes ago, Starboy said:

Well I don’t think that necessarily matters. Still made a good point regardless. And this may come as a shock but I like Tucker Carlson as well. I mean not as much as that guy does but enough to watch him from time to time. Yes he makes awful points sometimes and I don’t always agree with what he says but it’s nice hearing an opinion from someone else’s perspective. I respect him and like his populist/working-class rhetoric.

I don’t mind getting a different point of view, I have plenty of Republican friends and family and I do my own research with sources but yeah, I’ll never be checking into the Tucker Carlson show. The man is a joke and deserves very little if any actual respect, he constantly lies to his viewers.

and do people actually think that’s what he has...”a working class rhetoric” :laughga:

awkward smile and wave GIF

agree to disagree, COMPLETELY

remind me to never care if you call me a “press Secretary” for Biden cause I’d rather be that than someone who respects Carlson :billie:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal
  • admin locked this topic
  • admin unlocked this topic