CEREMONY | L.A.M.B - Gwen Stefani

blankpaper

Gaming Leader 6,416
Just now, Franch Toast said:

I want Luxurious to go next, but I know y'all did Cool dirty. 

Gwen Stefani Tea GIF

Luxurious will be number one 

spacer.png

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,450

We've reached the top 5!

5 - Luxurious

Average rate: 8.77
Highest rate: 11 @PETTY @Blown Away 
Lowest rate: 5 @Lorde Von Kok 

Comments:

@Elvira - I just love how Luxurious sounds EXPEN$IVE, Gwen really served, I love this song.

@PETTY - This is just hands down my favorite song on this album. This on Volume 100 with headphones is an experience most pleasing to me in my career. This is also a stimulus check anthem pls

@Blown Away - This song cleanses my ears from the cancer that is Bubble Pop Electric. I love the use of the sample, the French during the song and the overall lush and luxurious feeling of the song.

@Franch Toast - One of the most surprising things about the song for me is that Tony Kanal co-wrote it, because it is very different from their No Doubt work. I like the smooth R&B sounds. Too bad slimebag Gavin is speaking French in the beginning and end. 

@kaelergrey - This song screams wealth and luxury. Its silky as the smoothest silk and rich as the richest tone. It is an amazing song that gives you that old school RnB yet modern feel. 

@GitHub - Early 2000s was really a different time culturally wasn't it. Liking the instrumental more than the lyrics

@NYNJ Nights - this should have followed Cool

• paws up 1
  • shook 2
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
1 minute ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

The fact that this megarate made me listen to that album for the first time in my life.

times glamour GIF

same all of my comments are first impressions :mess:

• yaas, gaga 2

1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

We've reached the top 5!

5 - Luxurious

Average rate: 8.77
Highest rate: 11 @PETTY @Blown Away 

Comments:

@Elvira - I just love how Luxurious sounds EXPEN$IVE, Gwen really served, I love this song.

@PETTY - This is just hands down my favorite song on this album. This on Volume 100 with headphones is an experience most pleasing to me in my career. This is also a stimulus check anthem pls

@Blown Away - This song cleanses my ears from the cancer that is Bubble Pop Electric. I love the use of the sample, the French during the song and the overall lush and luxurious feeling of the song.

@Franch Toast - One of the most surprising things about the song for me is that Tony Kanal co-wrote it, because it is very different from their No Doubt work. I like the smooth R&B sounds. Too bad slimebag Gavin is speaking French in the beginning and end. 

@kaelergrey - This song screams wealth and luxury. Its silky as the smoothest silk and rich as the richest tone. It is an amazing song that gives you that old school RnB yet modern feel. 

@GitHub - Early 2000s was really a different time culturally wasn't it. Liking the instrumental more than the lyrics

@NYNJ Nights - this should have followed Cool

Oh No Omg GIF by Bounce

I hate y'all

• hugs 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,792

Hoping Hollaback Girl, Cool and WYWF will be the top 3 🤩🤩🤩

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,450

4 - What You Waiting For?

Average rate: 8.81
Highest rate: 11 @Elvira @kaelergrey

Comments:

@Elvira - A pop masterpiece, it should've been way bigger than it was. One of my favorite songs of all time and definitely my favorite from LAMB.

@PETTY - Such a great song. I'll admit it took me a couple listens to stan it when it first released. But it quickly became an earworm for my 10 year old self.

@Blown Away - It's a good career starter. The frantic nature of the song is a great way to resemble the anxiety she must've felt to go out there on her own. However, it doesn't really stand out on the album. It's nice song but not the best she has.

@Franch Toast - Love the juxtaposition between the opening and the main part of the song, punctuated with the “tick-tock” sounds. A banger of a song. Fun to dance to, and so motivating in many ways! A bold way to open the album and signal a departure from No Doubt Gwen (but you’re not a “stupid ho” Gwen!). I love the storyline of the video too, both the overcoming writers’ block part and then landing in the Alice in Wonderland universe. 

@kaelergrey - This song aged really well. Such an amazing album opener. Although being a part of No Doubt made Gwen Stefani a household name, This album and this song cemented Gwen Stefanis solo career. A great way to start an album and the accompanying music video is just as amazing. 

@GitHub - omg I wasn't expecting the beat after that intro :icant:

@NYNJ Nights - the most underrated of the hits imo

• paws up 2
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,792
Just now, blankpaper said:

4 - What You Waiting For?

Average rate: 8.81
Highest rate: 11 @Elvira @kaelergrey

Comments:

@Elvira - A pop masterpiece, it should've been way bigger than it was. One of my favorite songs of all time and definitely my favorite from LAMB.

@PETTY - Such a great song. I'll admit it took me a couple listens to stan it when it first released. But it quickly became an earworm for my 10 year old self.

@Blown Away - It's a good career starter. The frantic nature of the song is a great way to resemble the anxiety she must've felt to go out there on her own. However, it doesn't really stand out on the album. It's nice song but not the best she has.

@Franch Toast - Love the juxtaposition between the opening and the main part of the song, punctuated with the “tick-tock” sounds. A banger of a song. Fun to dance to, and so motivating in many ways! A bold way to open the album and signal a departure from No Doubt Gwen (but you’re not a “stupid ho” Gwen!). I love the storyline of the video too, both the overcoming writers’ block part and then landing in the Alice in Wonderland universe. 

@kaelergrey - This song aged really well. Such an amazing album opener. Although being a part of No Doubt made Gwen Stefani a household name, This album and this song cemented Gwen Stefanis solo career. A great way to start an album and the accompanying music video is just as amazing. 

@GitHub - omg I wasn't expecting the beat after that intro :icant:

@NYNJ Nights - the most underrated of the hits imo

WYWF is AMAZING 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1