Ceremony | CHROMATICA

Impossible Princess

Just now, Joannesrats said:

That’s the exact order i predicted for the interludes. Chromatica 1 is better because of the suspense it builds. C2 only won because of the transition to 911. If it didn’t do that it would be in last place 

This tea thooo... it is boiling!

• paws up 1

Popstanne 5,076

The first interlude is the best, but y'all voted for the second because of 911. Just keep in mind that the first one can stand on its own and sounds like a movie score. 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 3

ARTPOPster 2,173
Just now, Franch Toast said:

The first interlude is the best, but y'all voted for the second because of 911. Just keep in mind that the first one can stand on its own and sounds like a movie score. 

And #2 can also stand on it's own, it sounds like a perfect dark transcendent into the underworld :oscar:

And not as annoyingly long as #1 :shakes:

ARTPOPster 2,173
Just now, Ms I am a local said:

Chromatica I is so good from beginning to end, it is a religious experience. Y’all dislike it because it is at the beginning of the SL video :war: tasteless behavior if you ask me.

Not at all, that's actually the ONLY reason why I like it as much as I do :queen:

Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

And #2 can also stand on it's own, it sounds like a perfect dark transcendent into the underworld :oscar:

It’s just 1 minute long tho :bradley:

And it flows perfectly!

• thanks 1

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

It can’t stand on its own, it would end so abruptly with nothing to go into. The only cool thing about it is the transition into 911, and even then it isn’t incredible or anything 

• thanks 1

• Lorde Von Kok changed the title to Ceremony | CHROMATICA
  • admin unfeatured and unpinned this topic