Ceremony | CHROMATICA

Impossible Princess

ARTPOPster 2,173
Just now, NotDoctor said:

This top 4 is godly, I've even forgiven y'all completely for not booting FT first

FT wasn't first, are you saying Plastic Doll is supposed to be 16?

I agree, but that's setting this all to fail :oscar:

Community Leader 2,817
6 minutes ago, Spinning Bottles said:

Please tell me LoveGame, I Like It Rough, Paparazzi, Summerboy and Eh Eh are your top 5 then, cause otherwise you need a hearing test...

LoveGame, Paparazzi, and Summerboy are in my top 5. Brown Eyes and Disco Heaven are there instead of the other two, though 

Popstanne 5,076

I'm okay with Sine being in the top five, even though it's personally higher for me. 

But if Rain On Me is #1, all I have to say is, y'all are basic AF. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,686

4. ALICE

Average Score: 8.50

Alice.png

Highest Score: 11

@TINDER @kaelergrey @GuiLM @Gov Hooka @raragaga

Lowest Score: 1

@Lorde Von Kok @paradox

Comments

Spoiler
Username Comments
Daylight Jokers A 2nd verse would be appreciated. It's quite repetitive, but sill an awesome bop!
TINDER When I die, I want this song to play at my funeral, while my casket ascends from heaven, I'll wake up and scream "My name isn't Alice", that much I love this song.
zcasx Solid track with good production. A bit on the repetitive side, but it works. Love the robotic vocals.
Lorde Von Kok My name isn't Alice, and it will never be.
Jonathan A catchy hook with an iconic bridge. What do the gays need more
Doot Love the song but it needs a second verse.
Candy Gaga One of her best opening tracks. The transitions within the song from isolated vocals to the drop to the robotic effect makes the song interesting from start to finish.
BadGurlMadgr Love this, simple but so good
Fernando A career highlight
SLAG One of Gaga’s best song. Wish it had a second verse, but I still love it!
joannesrats Cool sound - could benefit from another verse or real bridge.
paradox Where are the lyrics?
HitTheBoat Subpar lyrics and verses, bad Bloodpop production
Henry Maybe one the strongest opening songs to any Gaga album ever. Loved the house and dance influence but felt repetitive towards the end.
Leolisa A great opener to the album, but even though I love the original "ma ma ma's" and I get that she was paying homage to her earlier songs I would've preferred if she just went with something completely new. The song, however, was one of the few we had no tea about so I was blown away at first listen.
kaelergrey A Pop Dancefloor Anthem for the ages to come. Alice will get you going as you enter the amazing world of Chromatica.
Brecht It's a great opening to the album. In the first line it already tells right away what journey we're getting into. I wish it was a little longer but amazing nonetheless.
Gov Hooka Amazing house track with ethereal melodies and synths and on the nose, sleek production. This is honestly the kind of song i've been waiting for Gaga to make for SO long. It's not perfect, the structure is kind of wonky with no second verse and an oddly placed bridge, and it is short, BUT it is by far my favorite on the album.
Party Favor A cute album opener, but I ended up disliking it the more I play it
Franch Toast Catchy, but doesn't feel like a full song.
PETTY This song will always be a 10 for me because i entered an actual culture shift upon first listen of this track. The way she belts "MYEE NAYEEM" ended careers.
ProjectJoanne What an AMAZING opener to the album!
GitHub Dallas?
Freddy The thesis for the whole album. Legit a masterpiece.
Mary Jane Holland A grower
DonatellaPop MY NAME... is the best song Chromatica
justhislife I initially disliked it
Spinning Bottles The song begins very strong, which keeps up until the chorus. Then the second verse/bridge comes up and it loses me, I'm not a fan of the robotic part. Without it and a real bridge it could've been better.
sickandtired2.0 Very strong opener! You know you are in for a ride!
FRANZGA Perfect Opening ngl. The RAVE Dance feel is spot-on, could've been higher with a 2nd verse
Twitter If only the song had a second verse.
admin Great opener, but in a few years I doubt I'll seek this song out.

Participants

Edited by Anveeroy
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, Ms I am a local said:

1. Replay

2. Babylon

3. ROM

4. Alice

5. SFA

This feels right! The 5 songs I chose, all of them in the top 5. Whew my taste it amazes me sometimes.

Switch Babylon and SFA and then it’s perfect 

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Hide contents
TINDER When I die, I want this song to play at my funeral, while my casket ascends from heaven, I'll wake up and scream "My name isn't Alice", that much I love this song.

Lorde Von Kok My name isn't Alice, and it will never be.

:awkney:

• Lorde Von Kok changed the title to Ceremony | CHROMATICA
  • admin unfeatured and unpinned this topic