Rain-On-Me.png

Highest Score: 11

@Chromatica @Ryusei @NotDoctor @Miaou @Steven @Clever Username @KatieJudasGaga4

Lowest Score: 5

@GitHub

Comments

Spoiler

Username Comments
Daylight Jokers Love the lyrical content and Bloodpop did an amazing job with the production of this. It sounds expensive.
TINDER I want to give it a 11 but cannot so a 10.
zcasx A banger. Great lyrics, great production and great vocals. Their voices are a match made in heaven.
Lorde Von Kok A perfect song. It sounds amazing, both vocals are on point, and the chorus, oh my god ... Amazing ! My most played song of the year by far !
Jonathan One of her greatest songs, in terms of both melody and production, and of course lyrically. I can relate to its meaning so much. Also, two of my favourite artists in a song where their voices compliment each other and blend so well together. Perfection
Candy Gaga A masterpiece. The bridge near the end of the song is one of Gaga's best bridges ever.
BadGurlMadgr My 2nd fave from
The album
SLAG ROM is a banger!
joannesrats Solid collaboration, but the song doesn’t feel full until the final chorus
HitTheBoat Ariana saved the song. Gaga's voice in the first chorus hurts my ears. The outro is outstanding
Henry A very appropriate collaboration, and Ariana brings a lot to this song vocally that excites me. It even somehow compliments Gaga's spoken parts in the bridge. However, sonically this felt more generic of Gaga, compared to her more out-there productions I love.
Leolisa It delivers what it is meant to deliver, but it is nothing new either. The song would've felt more fresh if it came out a few years earlier, but like I said: it does its job.
kaelergrey The combo of Lady Gaga and Ariana Grandes vocals shrouded in the anthemic synths of Rain on Me is Majestic.
Brecht Literally a hit. Amazing bass line, their voices are amazing together. They did that.
Gov Hooka It's okay. It feels basic, especially the chorus and song structure, and I don't dig Ariana being on the track too much tbh.
Party Favor Pop perfection. Loves it.
Franch Toast Honestly, I find this song kind of generic, but it is catchy.
PETTY "I DIDN'T ASK" for such a bop
GitHub I am not a fan of the deep voice!!! and for some reason the line "rain on me tsunami" grates on me :selena: Idk I just can't get into it, even though I wanted to.
Freddy Legit the summer banger we all wanted but didn’t deserve
Mary Jane Holland Aged like fine wine
DonatellaPop I hear the WPs coming down to ban meh
justhislife I'd rather be dead but at least I'm a 5
Spinning Bottles The strength of this song is the chemistry between Ariana and Gaga. Their voices blend perfectly and they both sing the lyrics in a very convincing way. The production is top notch as well, one of the best hit songs of 2020.
FRANZGA Perfect Single and a collab done right
Twitter The #1 hit but its not a 10.
admin ICONIC. Truly legendary. I wasn't 10000% sold on listen one, but by listen three I was in a true tsunami of joy.

Participants

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster to Popster 2,686

WINNER: REPLAY

Average Score: 9.34

Replay.png

Highest Score: 11

Lastrassi, Calmar, yanko, FreeMyMind, Jonathan, Candy Gaga, gagarrhea, Drkitten, lavenderblondee, Freddy, The Professor, Noturregularmonster

Lowest Score: 3

@Bakugo

Comments

Spoiler

Username Comments
Daylight Jokers The lyrical content is genius. Not a fan of rhyming numb with dumb but besides that, this track is perfect
TINDER The scars on my mind are on replay! Is my JAMMM!!
zcasx Stellar lyrics, vocals and production again.
Lorde Von Kok Underrated.
Jonathan Talented brilliant incredible amazing show stopping spectacular never the same c-totally unique...
My all-time favourite Lady Gaga song
Candy Gaga This is my absolute favourite Gaga song of all time since first listen. Bad Romance's Dark-Pop style but more grande and with a Euro-Dance/Disco drop that blow your mind. Campiest and most innovative Gaga song ever.
BadGurlMadgr Also grew a lot but doesn’t deserve to be a single
SLAG Amazing song. The lyrics are some of my favorites from Gaga! Great producition! Highlight on the album!!
joannesrats Almost the best song. Great lyrics, great sound, insane drop at the end. Full of mania and energy.
paradox BEST ON THE ALBUM
HitTheBoat Amazing Gaga song. Only song on the album not ruined by Bloodpop! Burns did an outstanding job crafting a song that constantly surprises and grows over time. Lyrics are relatable
Henry This song again was a grower. After listening several times, I came to appreciate the many layers this song has. The lyrics are very personal which I love. But the highlight of the song is the production, which gets better from start to finish. It gives me verses in a state of delirium, a chorus inside a haunted house, and a bridge that builds to an intense crescendo
Leolisa The other side of the coin that also hosts Enigma. The Yin to the Yang. One of Gaga's best songs in a long time.
kaelergrey An amazing dance song. As Lady Gaga sang "your monsters torture me". You soon realize you are already dancing to her emotion and has given up all control but just to give in to the music. A standout in Chromatica.
Brecht Need I say anything? One of her best songs for sure.
Gov Hooka The disco vibes of the first verse and chorus are heaven to my ears, and that sick French house/future house style drop is EPIC. Fantastic production and amazing vocals from Gaga on the bridge and outro. This and Alice were the only two songs on the album that snatched my wig.
Party Favor This song is so f-ing good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Franch Toast This has grown on me.
PETTY I absolutely love this song. It's not a song I would've expected from Gaga but in the best way possible. It's fresh af
ProjectJoanne I loved it on first listen, but now I'm just never really interested in it, like I feel like it just lost something that I loved about it at first
GitHub One of my top picks! The only thing that would make it better for me is if I found out she actually was trolling her fan base with the ending.
Freddy The legit SONG of the album. The lyrics, the production, the vocal sample, like..... One of her her top 10 songs of all time. FACTS!!!!
DonatellaPop Great but gives me flashbacks to some not so great things...
Oh the irony...
justhislife f-kkkkkk
Spinning Bottles The way this creeps in and then gets stuck in your head is something else. It keeps on going, the production is wonderful and the hook... Mwah!
Twitter Absolute BOP!
admin Replay is a fan fave and I think it’s good, but in a filler way on a very excellent album.

Participants

• paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 5

Just now, Anveeroy said:

2. RAIN ON ME 

Average Score: 9.12

Rain-On-Me.png

Highest Score: 11

@Chromatica @Ryusei @NotDoctor @Miaou @Steven @Clever Username @KatieJudasGaga4

Lowest Score: 5

@GitHub

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

Username Comments
Daylight Jokers Love the lyrical content and Bloodpop did an amazing job with the production of this. It sounds expensive.
TINDER I want to give it a 11 but cannot so a 10.
zcasx A banger. Great lyrics, great production and great vocals. Their voices are a match made in heaven.
Lorde Von Kok A perfect song. It sounds amazing, both vocals are on point, and the chorus, oh my god ... Amazing ! My most played song of the year by far !
Jonathan One of her greatest songs, in terms of both melody and production, and of course lyrically. I can relate to its meaning so much. Also, two of my favourite artists in a song where their voices compliment each other and blend so well together. Perfection
Candy Gaga A masterpiece. The bridge near the end of the song is one of Gaga's best bridges ever.
BadGurlMadgr My 2nd fave from
The album
SLAG ROM is a banger!
joannesrats Solid collaboration, but the song doesn’t feel full until the final chorus
HitTheBoat Ariana saved the song. Gaga's voice in the first chorus hurts my ears. The outro is outstanding
Henry A very appropriate collaboration, and Ariana brings a lot to this song vocally that excites me. It even somehow compliments Gaga's spoken parts in the bridge. However, sonically this felt more generic of Gaga, compared to her more out-there productions I love.
Leolisa It delivers what it is meant to deliver, but it is nothing new either. The song would've felt more fresh if it came out a few years earlier, but like I said: it does its job.
kaelergrey The combo of Lady Gaga and Ariana Grandes vocals shrouded in the anthemic synths of Rain on Me is Majestic.
Brecht Literally a hit. Amazing bass line, their voices are amazing together. They did that.
Gov Hooka It's okay. It feels basic, especially the chorus and song structure, and I don't dig Ariana being on the track too much tbh.
Party Favor Pop perfection. Loves it.
Franch Toast Honestly, I find this song kind of generic, but it is catchy.
PETTY "I DIDN'T ASK" for such a bop
GitHub I am not a fan of the deep voice!!! and for some reason the line "rain on me tsunami" grates on me :selena: Idk I just can't get into it, even though I wanted to.
Freddy Legit the summer banger we all wanted but didn’t deserve
Mary Jane Holland Aged like fine wine
DonatellaPop I hear the WPs coming down to ban meh
justhislife I'd rather be dead but at least I'm a 5
Spinning Bottles The strength of this song is the chemistry between Ariana and Gaga. Their voices blend perfectly and they both sing the lyrics in a very convincing way. The production is top notch as well, one of the best hit songs of 2020.
FRANZGA Perfect Single and a collab done right
Twitter The #1 hit but its not a 10.
admin ICONIC. Truly legendary. I wasn't 10000% sold on listen one, but by listen three I was in a true tsunami of joy.

Participants

The better song out of the two won it seems

Just now, Anveeroy said:

WINNER: REPLAY

Average Score: 9.34

Replay.png

Highest Score: 11

Lastrassi, Calmar, yanko, FreeMyMind, Jonathan, Candy Gaga, gagarrhea, Drkitten, lavenderblondee, Freddy, The Professor, Noturregularmonster

Lowest Score: 3

@Bakugo

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

Username Comments
Daylight Jokers The lyrical content is genius. Not a fan of rhyming numb with dumb but besides that, this track is perfect
TINDER The scars on my mind are on replay! Is my JAMMM!!
zcasx Stellar lyrics, vocals and production again.
Lorde Von Kok Underrated.
Jonathan Talented brilliant incredible amazing show stopping spectacular never the same c-totally unique...
My all-time favourite Lady Gaga song
Candy Gaga This is my absolute favourite Gaga song of all time since first listen. Bad Romance's Dark-Pop style but more grande and with a Euro-Dance/Disco drop that blow your mind. Campiest and most innovative Gaga song ever.
BadGurlMadgr Also grew a lot but doesn’t deserve to be a single
SLAG Amazing song. The lyrics are some of my favorites from Gaga! Great producition! Highlight on the album!!
joannesrats Almost the best song. Great lyrics, great sound, insane drop at the end. Full of mania and energy.
paradox BEST ON THE ALBUM
HitTheBoat Amazing Gaga song. Only song on the album not ruined by Bloodpop! Burns did an outstanding job crafting a song that constantly surprises and grows over time. Lyrics are relatable
Henry This song again was a grower. After listening several times, I came to appreciate the many layers this song has. The lyrics are very personal which I love. But the highlight of the song is the production, which gets better from start to finish. It gives me verses in a state of delirium, a chorus inside a haunted house, and a bridge that builds to an intense crescendo
Leolisa The other side of the coin that also hosts Enigma. The Yin to the Yang. One of Gaga's best songs in a long time.
kaelergrey An amazing dance song. As Lady Gaga sang "your monsters torture me". You soon realize you are already dancing to her emotion and has given up all control but just to give in to the music. A standout in Chromatica.
Brecht Need I say anything? One of her best songs for sure.
Gov Hooka The disco vibes of the first verse and chorus are heaven to my ears, and that sick French house/future house style drop is EPIC. Fantastic production and amazing vocals from Gaga on the bridge and outro. This and Alice were the only two songs on the album that snatched my wig.
Party Favor This song is so f-ing good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Franch Toast This has grown on me.
PETTY I absolutely love this song. It's not a song I would've expected from Gaga but in the best way possible. It's fresh af
ProjectJoanne I loved it on first listen, but now I'm just never really interested in it, like I feel like it just lost something that I loved about it at first
GitHub One of my top picks! The only thing that would make it better for me is if I found out she actually was trolling her fan base with the ending.
Freddy The legit SONG of the album. The lyrics, the production, the vocal sample, like..... One of her her top 10 songs of all time. FACTS!!!!
DonatellaPop Great but gives me flashbacks to some not so great things...
Oh the irony...
justhislife f-kkkkkk
Spinning Bottles The way this creeps in and then gets stuck in your head is something else. It keeps on going, the production is wonderful and the hook... Mwah!
Twitter Absolute BOP!
admin Replay is a fan fave and I think it’s good, but in a filler way on a very excellent album.

Participants

The way taste won!

ARTPOPster 2,173
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

ProjectJoanne: I loved it on first listen, but now I'm just never really interested in it, like I feel like it just lost something that I loved about it at first

No one read this, this doesn't exist :awkney:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

• Lorde Von Kok changed the title to Ceremony | CHROMATICA
  • admin unfeatured and unpinned this topic