Ceremony | CHROMATICA

Impossible Princess

Kindness Admin 6,892
8 hours ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Not y'all blowing up @admin's phone by tagging @admin constantly. You rats needs to stop tagging @admin, leave our lord and savior @admin out of this tasteless mess ! I won't disturb your peace, @admin, by tagging you, which is @admin, too much. 

Hide contents

giphy.gif Watch me getting ban, again

Laughing Out Loud GIF by memecandy

8 hours ago, Miaou said:

Excuse me what is « enigma » again ? Is it the tragic show from Vegas or the worst song on Chromatica ?

I can’t choose sadly :shakes:

I can’t believe this is how we break up 

marge simpson episode 10 GIF

• lol 2

Kindness Admin 6,892

Sad I couldn’t be here live, but even catching up 8 hours later was an absolute joy. Thank you @Anveeroyfor an excellent ceremony, can’t wait for the next. And super props to the wonderful visuals by @Spinning Bottles!

Also, to be clear, the best three songs on Chromatica:

1. Fun Tonight
  2. Enigma
  3. Rain on Me 

:tea:

• paws up 2

Community Leader 2,817
51 minutes ago, admin said:

Sad I couldn’t be here live, but even catching up 8 hours later was an absolute joy. Thank you @Anveeroyfor an excellent ceremony, can’t wait for the next. And super props to the wonderful visuals by @Spinning Bottles!

1. Fun Tonight
  2. Enigma
  3. Rain on Me 

I trusted you :(

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,772
1 hour ago, admin said:

I can’t believe this is how we break up 

marge simpson episode 10 GIF

Babe you know I’m right about Enigma :kiss: 
And we didn’t break up remember last night ? :shakes:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 2,686

Thank you so much for your participation! First one went great, ARTPOP announcement is coming soon! @admin, thank you so much for your generosity, @Spinning Bottles amazing work with visuals! Special thanks to all who attended the ceremony!

Final Result:

1. Replay 9.34
2. Rain on Me (with Ariana Grande) 9.12
3. Babylon 8.76
4. Alice 8.5
5. Sine from Above (with Elton John) 8.48
6. 911 8.46
7. Sour Candy (with Blackpink) 7.99
8. Enigma 7.96
9. 1000 Doves (Piano Demo) 7.78
10. 1000 Doves 7.54
11. Fun Tonight 7.42
12. Stupid Love 7.39
13. Free Woman 7.18
14. Love Me Right 6.83
15. Plastic Doll 6.64

Participants

tumblr_d9e453ed0e980967a80bc0807c6ec129_

@Fame Romance @Daylight Jokers @corvus albus @ChromaticRaccoon @Lastrassi @TINDER @Ms I am a local @Ryusei @Born In Chromatica @zcasx @calmar @LordeVonKok @Mister G @Yanko @StormPulse @NotDoctor @FreeMyMind @Jonathan @Gypsy Life @Edonis @Doot @Candy Gaga @Aphrodite Lady @BadGurlMadge @Franz Ferdinand @Doncho @Miaou @Fernando @Steven @SLAG @Joannesrats @PanPikus @paradox @Drkitten @HitTheBoat @Kattys @Henry @gagarrhea @Leolisa @kaelergrey @Brecht @Gov Hooka @Party Favor @Bakugo @Andreu @lavenderblondee @Franch Toast @PETTY @GuiLM @ProjectJoanne @Joesuda @GitHub @Freddy @Mary Jane Holland @Clever Username @PrinceOTStorm @Musicisfreedom @nenhures @DonatellaPop @justhislife @raragaga @KatieJudasGaga4 @The Professor @Spinning Bottles @Noturregularmonster @sickandtired2.0 @FRANZGA @Twitter @admin @thehanyo

Edited by Anveeroy
  • paws up 18
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,686
10 hours ago, Twitter said:

@Anveeroy thank you for hosting this megarate. It is clear to me these rats don’t have taste and are basic based on these ratings. But I’m happy to see Replay win!!! Can’t wait to see what blasphemy they will pull for other Gaga albums. 

Taste lost. Talent lost. But Replay WON!

10 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Wow, y'all aren't as Wonder Bread-y as I'd assumed. Good for you! :kiss:

Thank you @Anveeroy for guiding us through this whirlwind of a megarate!

Thank U Laughing GIF by Pusheen

10 hours ago, Joannesrats said:

Everyone say thank you, @Anveeroy!!!

Im super excited for future megarates (as long as y’all develop some taste between now and then)

10 hours ago, SLAG said:

@Anveeroy thanks for hosting m8! That was fun! :classic_love:

10 hours ago, Spinning Bottles said:

Thanks for hosting @Anveeroy, looking forward to the ARTPOP megarate

10 hours ago, FreeMyMind said:

Thanks for hosting @Anveeroy :kiss:

10 hours ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Oh and, thank you @Anveeroy for being a wonderful user, bringing questionable but enjoyable content and ceremonies ! :classic_love:

10 hours ago, PETTY said:

Thanks for another successful Megarate @Anveeroy unfortunately I missed being able to participate live but know that I am left scarred over 1000 Doves placement 

10 hours ago, Ms I am a local said:

YAAAASSSS! My top 5 and #1 made it yaaasssss! I’m very proud of my taste! This ceremony was very fun to follow, thank y’all for making it so entertaining! :classic_smile:

Thanks @Anveeroyfor hosting it, can’t wait for the next one!

10 hours ago, Kattys said:

@Anveeroy looking forward to next one! :kiss:

9 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

Sorry I wasn't active for the last half of the ceremony :bradley:  I ended up getting busy but, regardless, WHEW.

Taste was shown, taste was loss. Overall, I had fun and Replay was shown to prevail 

tenor.gif

6 hours ago, GuiLM said:

I couldn’t attend the ceremony, but I’m kinda happy with the results in general...

Thanks @Anveeroy for doing this!!! :ally:

2 hours ago, admin said:

Sad I couldn’t be here live, but even catching up 8 hours later was an absolute joy. Thank you @Anveeroyfor an excellent ceremony, can’t wait for the next. And super props to the wonderful visuals by @Spinning Bottles!

1. Fun Tonight
  2. Enigma
  3. Rain on Me 

Hugs to you all

lady gaga kiss GIF by AMAs

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1

The Fame Popster 264

These were expected results and overall pretty good tbh. 

For me personally, SFA, ROM, and Babylon are too high and Alice, Enigma and Free Woman are too low, but the placements of everything make sense in terms of General fam reception. Replay winning makes absolute sense. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,686
6 hours ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

@Anveeroy Thank you for hosting an awesome ceremony! Sorry I couldn't be here during, it was very early in the morning for me haha. :shark:

6 hours ago, HitTheBoat said:

Thank you sm @Anveeroy for hosting this, it was so fun!

And @Spinning Bottles def deserves a shoutout, those visuals for the songs were amazing! 

1 hour ago, Gov Hooka said:

These were expected results and overall pretty good tbh. 

For me personally, SFA, ROM, and Babylon are too high and Alice, Enigma and Free Woman are too low, but the placements of everything make sense in terms of General fam reception. Replay winning makes absolute sense. 

1 hour ago, Clever Username said:

Great cermony @Anveeroy! Sorry I missed, but reading back it looks great! Can't wait until your next one!

:ohyes:

Moderator 16,301
8 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

Thank you so much for your participation! First one went great, ARTPOP announcement is coming soon! @admin, thank you so much for your generosity, @Spinning Bottles amazing work with visuals! Special thanks to all who attended the ceremony!

Final Result:

1. Replay 9.34
2. Rain on Me (with Ariana Grande) 9.12
3. Babylon 8.76
4. Alice 8.5
5. Sine from Above (with Elton John) 8.48
6. 911 8.46
7. Sour Candy (with Blackpink) 7.99
8. Enigma 7.96
9. 1000 Doves (Piano Demo) 7.78
10. 1000 Doves 7.54
11. Fun Tonight 7.42
12. Stupid Love 7.39
13. Free Woman 7.18
14. Love Me Right 6.83
15. Plastic Doll 6.64

Participants

tumblr_d9e453ed0e980967a80bc0807c6ec129_

@Fame Romance @Daylight Jokers @corvus albus @ChromaticRaccoon @Lastrassi @TINDER @Ms I am a local @Ryusei @Born In Chromatica @zcasx @calmar @LordeVonKok @Mister G @Yanko @StormPulse @NotDoctor @FreeMyMind @Jonathan @Gypsy Life @Edonis @Doot @Candy Gaga @Aphrodite Lady @BadGurlMadge @Franz Ferdinand @Doncho @Miaou @Fernando @Steven @SLAG @Joannesrats @PanPikus @paradox @Drkitten @HitTheBoat @Kattys @Henry @gagarrhea @Leolisa @kaelergrey @Brecht @Gov Hooka @Party Favor @Bakugo @Andreu @lavenderblondee @Franch Toast @PETTY @GuiLM @ProjectJoanne @Joesuda @GitHub @Freddy @Mary Jane Holland @Clever Username @PrinceOTStorm @Musicisfreedom @nenhures @DonatellaPop @justhislife @raragaga @KatieJudasGaga4 @The Professor @Spinning Bottles @Noturregularmonster @sickandtired2.0 @FRANZGA @Twitter @admin @thehanyo

I'm sorry I couldn't be here but taste mostly prevailed! :gaga-thanks:

Thank you @Anveeroy for hosting! :sistrens:

• paws up 1

• Lorde Von Kok changed the title to Ceremony | CHROMATICA
  • admin unfeatured and unpinned this topic