Ceremony | CHROMATICA

Impossible Princess

Gaming Leader 6,416
7 minutes ago, paradox said:

Woweeeeee Replay won, Izzy Dallas didn't make Top 3

I'm gonna sleep like a baybie tonight, kids! 

hysterical GIF

NOT Izzy Dallas chile we

you know, sometimes I really hate it here

spacer.png

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

Sorry I wasn't active for the last half of the ceremony :bradley:  I ended up getting busy but, regardless, WHEW.

Taste was shown, taste was loss. Overall, I had fun and Replay was shown to prevail 

tenor.gif

• paws up 1

3 hours ago, zcasx said:

Honestly when did this fanbase collectively hallucinated and decided 100 doves was great? This is mind boggling to me, the production cheapens the song to a point where you get payed to listen to it. I thought everyone agreed with this but then suddenly everyone's like 1000 GODs and whatnot. I love the piano demo but chile

Im late to the party but this comment is 100% truth and nothing but the truth

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Gaming Leader 6,416
5 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Im late to the party but this comment is 100% truth and nothing but the truth

3 hours ago, zcasx said:

Honestly when did this fanbase collectively hallucinated and decided 100 doves was great? This is mind boggling to me, the production cheapens the song to a point where you get payed to listen to it. I thought everyone agreed with this but then suddenly everyone's like 1000 GODs and whatnot. I love the piano demo but chile

It’s my impact, I showed the girls the light. I’m sorry y’all still can’t see it but the truth is the truth. Stan greatness. Best song on the album, single worthy, potential chart topper, etc. Can’t relate to being legally deaf 

spacer.png

• lol 2

6 minutes ago, PETTY said:

It’s my impact, I showed the girls the light. I’m sorry y’all still can’t see it but the truth is the truth. Stan greatness. Best song on the album, single worthy, potential chart topper, etc. Can’t relate to being legally deaf 

spacer.png

barbie GIF

• lol 4

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2
2 hours ago, Joannesrats said:

HOW is Rain On Me top 3 AGAIN? It’s a good song, top 5, but it is nowhere near as good as SFA or Alice? It better not beat Replay or else i will RIOT

Alice is not better than ROM :awkney:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,746
7 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

11. Fun Tonight

Average Score: 7.42

Fun-Tonight.png

Highest Score: 11

@PanPikus @admin @FRANZGA @sickandtired2.0

Lowest Score: 1

@StormPulse @PETTY 

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

Username Comments
Daylight Jokers The song gets better the more it progresses
zcasx Heartfelt song, good lyrics, great melody! Bloodpop's production strikes again, but it's more tolerable this time since only one of the two chorus suffered from it.
Lorde Von Kok Very nice track. I love the concept and the song composition. It makes you wonder about your own story and feelings about life and yourself in general.
Jonathan Lyrics are great, melody is awesome, didn't like the production and the structure. If it was less of an anthem and more of a dance track I would have liked it better. But the meaning of the song is beautiful.
Doot I love the song but the lack of breakdown after the first build up annoys me, maximum blue balls.
Candy Gaga Best vocal performance alongside Enigma on the album and the lyrics are amazing.
BadGurlMadgr A bit boring
joannesrats 8 for lyrics, 2 for sound
HitTheBoat Good song lyrically ruined by Bloodpop's production
Henry Each element of the song is exceptional. The cadence in the chorus, the build up of emotion in the verses. Yet somehow this song doesn't flow well for me, personally. I would have loved something more at the end of the chorus' build up. But I still appreciate the lyrics and Gaga does the damn thing with her voice!
Leolisa A better take on vulnerability than Plastic Doll. I love how the song itself is a polar opposite to the title.
kaelergrey An underrated song. Lady Gaga might not be having Fun Tonight but Little Monsters will have fun as soon as they hear the chorus of this song. Its sad but at the same time it will lift you your spirits up. Such an amazing track.
Brecht This could also be a great song but it's just good. The lyrics are amazing, so heartbreaking. The production is a little basic for me, reminds me of Timbaland, 2006, that era. I think it could be better. I get the lack of a drop in the first chorus paired with the "not having fun tonight" lyric but tbh I don't care, I just wanted a drop there lmao
Gov Hooka worst song on the album. it's truly and utterly basic, production wise. it's the kind of song i hear playing in the background on low volume after the concert is over, the lights are turned on, the confetti is being swept up, and i'm waiting in line at coat check...
Party Favor Underrated gem. The hate she receives is as delusional as the people who drag teeth
Franch Toast The lyrics are clever and personal, though the song itself is a downer.
PETTY i'm not having fun tonight or any night if i have to listen to this song.
GitHub TEETOTAL ANTHEM
Freddy The lyrics are a 10/10 but the production is a 8/10 so I had to compromise
DonatellaPop AMAZING
justhislife I don't have fun with this song
Spinning Bottles Very mediocre. The song is listenable but that's all there is to say about it. It never really gets started and is just there. It just falls flat.
FRANZGA a MASTERPIECE.. gays are tasteless for sleeping on this one
Twitter My personal favorite of the album. Watch people disrespect this gem.
admin Not only is this the best song on the album, it's one of her best songs ever. People seem to really not connect to this song, maybe due to the production, but they and everyone else just need to hear Gaga sing this acoustically on the piano. Then they will truly have their lives changed.

Participants

not even top10??

chile, y'all are tasteless :gaga-scream:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

I was asleep but I just came here to say that I followed up to see what y’all did to Enigma and this betrayal will NOT be forgotten. 

No tongue that rises against her shall prosper, no words of blasphemy shall be spoken. And @Miaou you will be dealt with! 

Edited by Tsunade
  • thanks 1
  • lol 3

Community Leader 2,817
34 minutes ago, Doot said:

Babylon over Sine From Above?

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Replay over Sine From Above?

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Taste has left the building, and moved to another planet. And not Chromatica. Or G.O.A.T. 

I wanted Replay or SFA to win, but Babylon over SFA is laughable 

• thanks 1

• Lorde Von Kok changed the title to Ceremony | CHROMATICA
  • admin unfeatured and unpinned this topic