GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

Popster This Way 656
1 minute ago, admin said:

Yes, thank you @EuphoricVibezfor making this thread. As for porting over, I'll see what I can do, but no promises.

All the same to me:

image.png

I can take a look into it later, but not super likely I'm afraid.

Were you banned for running this website or for posting about Twitter/Doot?

The Fame Popster 451
Just now, lgaga1fan said:

Remembering when Admin and mods actively let pedophiles run around GGD like its nothing and only did anything about it when people starting exposing them.... sweet sweet memories 

6aYle9L.gif

Remember when I told Haroon about Pete 6 months before he was exposed and nobody gave a sh!t? :leap:

• shook 2

The Fame Popster 318
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I don't know who that is :classic_unsure: 

welp, that's a good thing

she just writes a bible about how she's being misunderstood anytime she pop up in a thread

and basically she just defends racism and critisizes activism

• paws up 3
  • sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,319
1 minute ago, Nino said:

Pretty sure it was StrawberryBlond who's the actually super transphobic and racist one 

And thinks because your post is the length of the Bible it somehow makes you more right

:ally:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • lol 3

The Popster 177
1 minute ago, Clever Username said:

it looks like regina had a meltdown too based on a status i just saw. and it seemed like she was a pro-mod person

Can I just say, it is so weird that she'd cape for admin of all people. Isn't she a Muslim woman? Does she not remember his comments about Muslim women and refugees?

Couldn't be me.

• thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nino said:

Remember when I told Haroon about Pete 6 months before he was exposed and nobody gave a sh!t? :leap:

and you had several screenshots and DM's exposing Peter Pedo and they still did NOTHING. yup XenophobiaDaily is over

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Hello everyone. You know me as "Regina George" from GGD and I only made this account here to share what I have to say and my intention after that is to log out and not bother any of you anymore here or on GGD because it is clear to me I am not wanted. I know majority of you don't like me and probably don't care about what I have to say but I really needed to share my thoughts before I leave these websites. 

First of all I am sorry to anyone that felt personally attacked by me in any way, shape or form. I thought about what I wrote on that forum and how insensitive I was to some people on here. I want you to know that it was never personal, it was never out of hate, it was only out of my own ignorance and out of my own unwillingness to listen to others and to actually confess when I'm wrong. I am sorry to everyone that was affected by my ignorance and my words. I am truly sorry. This situation and recent posts on GGD that were targeted towards me really showed me how unlikable I am as a person and it made me realize how my ignorant words affected many of you. I am not a bad person, I am not doing things out of hate and my intentions were never to harm any of you. I truly hope you can forgive me but I understand if you don't. Once again I am sorry and I am honestly devastated by some opinions you have about me. I wish you all well and take care. <3

• paws up 13
  • thanks 1

• admin locked this topic