GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

Pop visitors
3 minutes ago, iamsorry said:

Thank you. I won't be staying but I just wanted to let people know how I'm feeling rn and that I am truly sorry. I understand everything and I see how affected people are by my ignorance and unwillingness to listen and to say I'm sorry. Thank you for being nice even tho I don't deserve any of it. 

Accepting and seeing what people were trying to say to you before is a sign of growth. I wish you the best if you chose to leave or stay. But know that growth is always possible!

The fact that we are moving over here bc of the toxicity on GGD yet it seems like the toxicity has moved over here as well, except this place I assume has better moderation. This isn’t meant in a shady way, it’s just food for thought. I read this thread and it’s all almost GGD 2.0.

Edited by Fernando
  • paws up 4

Moderator 6,288
7 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Mature respons. You should read that:

I was on NO side in that Thread you are refering too. I only wanted a calm civil talk there.

I definitely see all actions by the mods on GGD as wrong, especially the bannings now.

The only reason I visit GGD is for the Games, Globalvision, AA and my own game. I should‘ve never gotten in discussion there in the first place.

So don‘t push me in a direction where I don‘t see myself and don‘t belong too.

Fair enough. I still think the way you went about it was wrong as users were actually voicing their opinions in a civil manner and others pointed this out to you. I won’t change how I feel about the situation or the users who were very vocal about how others were responding as I  was in the PM with Twitt and Doot and saw how they were ambushed by the mods. The way everyone else inquired for info was much better.

Edited by SLAG
  • paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
16 minutes ago, iamsorry said:

Hello everyone. You know me as "Regina George" from GGD and I only made this account here to share what I have to say and my intention after that is to log out and not bother any of you anymore here or on GGD because it is clear to me I am not wanted. I know majority of you don't like me and probably don't care about what I have to say but I really needed to share my thoughts before I leave these websites. 

First of all I am sorry to anyone that felt personally attacked by me in any way, shape or form. I thought about what I wrote on that forum and how insensitive I was to some people on here. I want you to know that it was never personal, it was never out of hate, it was only out of my own ignorance and out of my own unwillingness to listen to others and to actually confess when I'm wrong. I am sorry to everyone that was affected by my ignorance and my words. I am truly sorry. This situation and recent posts on GGD that were targeted towards me really showed me how unlikable I am as a person and it made me realize how my ignorant words affected many of you. I am not a bad person, I am not doing things out of hate and my intentions were never to harm any of you. I truly hope you can forgive me but I understand if you don't. Once again I am sorry and I am honestly devastated by some opinions you have about me. I wish you all well and take care. <3

Even though I did read you to filth when I had my meltdown, I see the growth and I can feel it. You have a lot to prove and to learn, and this is a first step. I think tonight, you have learned a valuable lesson.

If you do end up getting banned from GGD for whatever reason, you have a place here. 

• paws up 3

The Fame Popster 264
Just now, Fernando said:

The fact that we are moving over here bc of the toxicity on GGD yet it seems like the toxicity has moved over here as well, except this place I assume has better moderation. This isn’t meant in a shady way, it’s just food for thought. I read this thread and it’s all almost GGD 2.0.

thisss..... 

The Popster 217
1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Hopefully it doesn’t stay like this for long. I want a no bs / drama forum and so does the admin here. Just because we’re somewhere new doesn’t mean we can start acting up :uhh:

• paws up 6

Popster This Way 821
3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

This thread is specifically for those to discuss what is happening on the other forum. It's not going to devolve into GGD 2.0. 

People have a right to voice their frustrations as what happened over there is disgusting and wrong. 

People are just venting, but anyone who goes nuts will be reprimanded I'm sure. It's all good. 

Edited by Doot
  • paws up 6
  • thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

The fact that people are moving over here bc of the toxicity on GGD yet it seems like the toxicity has moved over here as well, except this place I assume has better moderation. This isn’t meant in a shady way, it’s just food for thought. I read this thread and it’s all almost GGD 2.0.

So let us learn and let us build a peaceful world 

IBKP4M.gif

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, SLAG said:

Fair enough. I still think the way you went about it was wrong as users were actually voicing their opinions in a civil manner and others pointed this out to you. I won’t change how I feel about the situation or the users who were very vocal about how others were responding as I  was in the PM with Twitt and Doot and saw how they were ambushed by the mods. 

Yes maybe I overreacted a bit. But I was in fact referring to the the not civil comments and should‘ve outlined that, I agree. And I was happy to see that it got more and more civil towards the end

I just don‘t wanna be pushed on a side where I don‘t belong too, that‘s all.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 318
3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

that's because people can't even act natural there anymore

Surprised Oh My GIF

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

• admin locked this topic