GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

The Fame Popster 477
6 minutes ago, SLAG said:

He’s gone m8. Regina George, Bonkers, RAMROD, Swiss(whatever), Mer Boy are all far gone! :pillow:

What do you mean ‚gone’ :bradley:

The Fame Popster 318
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

They’ve sided with admin jong-in :ohyes:

The cheeky wordplay is EVERYTHING m8! 

Just now, EuphoricVibez said:

The latter :rip:

tenor.gif?itemid=10987260

but not F×7 right? they seemed so nice :(

Pop visitors
2 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Remembering the time that there was a thread about Grandma Gaga and someone came in and did c*m tributes for Gaga and their dick looked like it was burnt :oscar:

Are you remembering that out loud because you are about to do that on this forum? Because I think not hunny lmao

The Fame Popster 318
2 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

May I ask what's the tea on Regina? Is she the transphobic/racist girl from Twitter's thread? :bradley: 

I've been absent for a couple of days and returned when the mass ban had happened already

that would be strawbebbies blunt i guess

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Pop visitors
1 minute ago, ice bear said:

that would be strawbebbies blunt i guess

it looks like regina had a meltdown too based on a status i just saw. and it seemed like she was a pro-mod person

2 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

May I ask what's the tea on Regina? Is she the transphobic/racist girl from Twitter's thread? :bradley: 

I've been absent for a couple of days and returned when the mass ban had happened already

`she's just.... I honestly think she comes across as a person who thinks they have no more room for growth tbh. Like, even when in regular conversation someone tries to point out that something she is saying may come across as offensive or discriminatory, her first reaction is defensiveness and claiming she has never acted in a discriminatory way in her life (which, lets be real, we ALL have bc we are human), and it rubs many of us the wrong way because she really refuses to engage in discussion and then tries to paint other people as inflexible.

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • thanks 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, Timmers said:

Thanks @EuphoricVibez!

@admin, when you have the time, could you move the GGD posts from the Intros thread to here? :gaga-thanks:

Yes, thank you @EuphoricVibezfor making this thread. As for porting over, I'll see what I can do, but no promises.

42 minutes ago, PrinceOTStorm said:

All the same to me:

image.png

11 minutes ago, Nino said:

I miss that sh!t so much. I met my actual best friend there :leap:

@admin how hard would something like that be to implement here?

I can take a look into it later, but not super likely I'm afraid.

• paws up 3
  • sad 1

The Fame Popster 451
3 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Pretty sure it was StrawberryBlond who's the actually super transphobic and racist one 

• paws up 2
  • shook 2

• admin locked this topic