GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

Popster This Way 656
Just now, ice bear said:

what number am i?

I was waiting for confirmation that you're banned. You're #22, at least.

(I'm adding "at least" because I'm sure some have been banned but not moved here, so they aren't on the list yet)

• yaas, gaga 1

leonardo dicaprio entrance GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

I made it here guys! Got two wps so far today from comments against the mods; lets see if they see me here and give me 8 more :rip:Lowkey almost heartbroken cause I've been a GGD member since 2011! But happy to see ya'll here :happydance:

• paws up 13
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Community Leader 2,817

All jokes aside, this is sad. Some of us spent years on that site fostering relationships with each other and building a culture on it. I’m sad because those memories were tainted by recent events, but I just hope this forum doesn’t have a constant thought of making sure you don’t become like GGD - there were amazing and bad parts, but if you focus on avoiding the bad you can miss making the good. 

• paws up 21

The Popster 162

I hope i’m in a space where I can finally meet gaga fans who are progressive and not racist. I always visited GGD for news and truthful rumours and to get rhe tea on people like Mr. S and blade, etc but i was constantly frustrated with the minute racism all over the place

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 451

This might sound negative to Gaga but I really don't think this is going to end like past ban waves because she doesn't see as many new fans as she used to and discussion forums are a dying breed on the internet. :rip:

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 656

This is the list so far of people who have been banned related to the Doot/Twitter/Mods Drama of 2020.

If you have been banned since Oct. 8th for defending Doot & Twitter or for calling out Admin or the mods, please let me know so I can add you.

1. Doot
  2. Twitter
  3. Monster
  4. Antoni / Timmers (Banned 2x)
  5. Daylight Jokers (Banned 2x)
  6. Adakam
  7. LadariousGarage (Banned 2x)
  8. LavenderBlondee (Banned 2x)
  9. Derpmonster (Banned 2x)
  10. DC (Banned 2x)
  11. Lorde Von Kok (Banned 2x)
  12. Musicisfreedom (Banned 2x)
  13. EuphoricVibez 
  14. Little Legend 
  15. HybridAT (Banned 2x)
  16. Heavy Metal Lover
  17. ModernEcstasy 
  18. L0NEL1GHTS
  19. SLAG
  20. Aphrodizy26 
  21. Born In Chromatica
  22. Ice Bear
  23. Archduchess
  24. Brecht
  25. Nino - for being a member here and posting love to Brazil and Islam on GGD
  26. Gagaschickens
  27. Joannesrats
  28. Brownie
  29. imwoahvicky 
  30. blankpaper - banned for mentioning mods in a PM

Requested a ban:

1. ARTPOP Stan
  2. BadGurlMadge - asked weeks ago, only banned after Twitter/Doot 
Edited by Timmers
  • shook 10
  • thanks 3

The Popster 162
Just now, Joannesrats said:

All jokes aside, this is sad. Some of us spent years on that site fostering relationships with each other and building a culture on it. I’m sad because those memories were tainted by recent events, but I just hope this forum doesn’t have a constant thought of making sure you don’t become like GGD - there were amazing and bad parts, but if you focus on avoiding the bad you can miss making the good. 

Joining during the artpop era was such a moment. I loved it

• yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 454
Just now, brownie said:

leonardo dicaprio entrance GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

I made it here guys! Got two wps so far today from comments against the mods; lets see if they see me here and give me 8 more :rip:Lowkey almost heartbroken cause I've been a GGD member since 2011! But happy to see ya'll here :happydance:

Welcome!

What’s happening over there now?

The Fame Popster 264
20 minutes ago, Kattys said:

I think it very much should be submitted to BTWF. Perez? Definitely not.

no don't waste the btwf time with this stuff AT ALL. they have other more important work than to police fan forums. tbh just let him reap what he sows. people are tired of the bs there and they are migrating here slowly. the fact that he's banning everyone there is enough for most people to come here tbh 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

The Fame Popster 318
4 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I was waiting for confirmation that you're banned. You're #22, at least.

(I'm adding "at least" because I'm sure some have been banned but not moved here, so they aren't on the list yet)

yay perfect 

happy taylor swift GIF

The Fame Popster 477
Just now, Gov Hooka said:

no don't waste the btwf time with this stuff AT ALL. they have other more important work than to police fan forums. tbh just let him reap what he sows. people are tired of the bs there and they are migrating here slowly. the fact that he's banning everyone there is enough for most people to come here tbh 

Yeah after all the arguments it makes sense. It just breaks my heart, that whole situation.

• paws up 1

• admin locked this topic