GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 minute ago, Timmers said:

Were you banned for running this website or for posting about Twitter/Doot?

I stopped posting when they attacked us chartsters. I was banned in the past 24 hours, but pretty sure only because they figured I was running this site.

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • sad 2

1 minute ago, admin said:

Yes, thank you @EuphoricVibezfor making this thread. As for porting over, I'll see what I can do, but no promises.

All the same to me:

image.png

I can take a look into it later, but not super likely I'm afraid.

I was thinking, what about the stuff that was in GGD 1.0, like the No Holds Barred thread? I remember that it somehow helped keep the rest of the forum in peace.

Or even the NSFW section? XD

Popster This Way 656
3 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Remembering when Admin and mods actively let pedophiles run around GGD like its nothing and only did anything about it when people starting exposing them.... sweet sweet memories 

6aYle9L.gif

And to think, now we know that they have the power to monitor our PMs and they still didn't catch the pedos 

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288
Just now, Nino said:

Really? I never noticed. :rip:

She made some very strange comments and whenever called out she’s say “I have never been racist in my life”. She’s also super condescending and just rude in general. It was Nice to see her last interaction with @Aphrodizy26 before getting banned because it’s everything I’ve wanted to say to her and would’ve if I want restricted from posting!

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 minute ago, Adakam said:

I was thinking, what about the stuff that was in GGD 1.0, like the No Holds Barred thread? I remember that it somehow helped keep the rest of the forum in peace.

Or even the NSFW section? XD

We won't have either of those, lol. There will be a Kindness area for positive discussions and support only. That will be coming soon.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 656
Just now, admin said:

We won't have either of those, lol. There will be a Kindness area for positive discussions and support only. That will be coming soon.

I love that idea.

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288
Just now, Clever Username said:

spacer.pngThis is what i was referring to as the meltdown

Love to see it! I was banned for “LMAO” reacting it and “Thanks” and “Yass” reacting everyone else! Couldn’t tell her myself because I was restricted from posting but I’m glad someone did!

RIP Angel 1,992
22 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Regina George

When admin was exposed for being xenophobic, she expressed her disappointment with the site and the admin but when it's other issues like racism and transphobia, gurl doesn't give a flying f-.

Edited by Daylight Jokers
  • paws up 1
  • shook 2
  • thanks 1

The Fame Popster 451
3 minutes ago, iamsorry said:

Hello everyone. You know me as "Regina George" from GGD and I only made this account here to share what I have to say and my intention after that is to log out and not bother any of you anymore here or on GGD because it is clear to me I am not wanted. I know majority of you don't like me and probably don't care about what I have to say but I really needed to share my thoughts before I leave these websites. 

First of all I am sorry to anyone that felt personally attacked by me in any way, shape or form. I thought about what I wrote on that forum and how insensitive I was to some people on here. I want you to know that it was never personal, it was never out of hate, it was only out of my own ignorance and out of my own unwillingness to listen to others and to actually confess when I'm wrong. I am sorry to everyone that was affected by my ignorance and my words. I am truly sorry. This situation and recent posts on GGD that were targeted towards me really showed me how unlikable I am as a person and it made me realize how my ignorant words affected many of you. I am not a bad person, I am not doing things out of hate and my intentions were never to harm any of you. I truly hope you can forgive me but I understand if you don't. Once again I am sorry and I am honestly devastated by some opinions you have about me. I wish you all well and take care. <3

Just remember that ignorance can be fixed and that a good heart is forever. 

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,319
2 minutes ago, admin said:

What about a live chat?

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 305
13 minutes ago, Nino said:

We were all so f-ing messy back then :bradley: Good times tho

I miss the GGD chat a lot too. I remember entering the chat when Didymus and other members were sharing videos of men injecting semen into their anus one time though :uhh:

6 minutes ago, iamsorry said:

Hello everyone. You know me as "Regina George" from GGD and I only made this account here to share what I have to say and my intention after that is to log out and not bother any of you anymore here or on GGD because it is clear to me I am not wanted. I know majority of you don't like me and probably don't care about what I have to say but I really needed to share my thoughts before I leave these websites. 

First of all I am sorry to anyone that felt personally attacked by me in any way, shape or form. I thought about what I wrote on that forum and how insensitive I was to some people on here. I want you to know that it was never personal, it was never out of hate, it was only out of my own ignorance and out of my own unwillingness to listen to others and to actually confess when I'm wrong. I am sorry to everyone that was affected by my ignorance and my words. I am truly sorry. This situation and recent posts on GGD that were targeted towards me really showed me how unlikable I am as a person and it made me realize how my ignorant words affected many of you. I am not a bad person, I am not doing things out of hate and my intentions were never to harm any of you. I truly hope you can forgive me but I understand if you don't. Once again I am sorry and I am honestly devastated by some opinions you have about me. I wish you all well and take care. <3

I'm just glad you owned up to what you did unlike other users, admin, and mods on there. I'm proud of you for that. You just need to understand that what you did was wrong, and it did hurt some users. You're more than welcome to stay, but please have more of an open mind on certain things. Now do you understand what we've tried telling you? You can always learn from your mistakes. Nobody's perfect, hon. Just remember that

Edited by EuphoricVibez
  • paws up 11

The Fame Popster 451
Just now, Hejira said:

I miss the GGD chat a lot too. I remember entering the chat when Didymus and other members were sharing videos of men injecting semen into their anus one time though :uhh:

Classic Didy. I can't stand him but it's endearing. :gaga-thanks:

Popster This Way 821

michael myers dancing GIF

I'm just over here watching Halloween II and watching the never ending chaos. I hope everyone had a wonderful day. 

I'll be making some fun threads later (as y'all know I do :oscar:)

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 4

• admin locked this topic