All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal

MANiCURE1295

Pop-a-911-ster 32,569

Build Back Better is done. A no go. Thanks Manchin.

The fact that Manchin went on FOX NEWS to stab Biden in the back tells you pretty much everything you need to know.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • sad 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: Manchin Kills BBB
Pop-a-911-ster 32,569
On 12/23/2021 at 10:14 AM, Nightwing said:

!!!

I love how even DT tried to shut her up, she’s such a freaking moron. The China part made me lol, she’s such an idiot. I really think she has like 3 total brain cells. Maybe 2 

• lol 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: December Jobs Report DOUBLES Expectations
  • 3 weeks later...
Pop-a-911-ster 32,569
On 1/20/2022 at 1:38 AM, Nightwing said:

Chuck Schumer is utterly incompetent as Senate Majority Leader. Dems are handed another obvious blow. I hope Republicans win at this point. Dems don’t deserve to be in power after failing the American people time and time again.

Promises made, promises broken.

Thank you for posting updates, honestly after the failure with BBB and voting rights I’ve become really really jaded and I’m hoping to rest up and recharge before getting into the upcoming midterms (which I’m sure will just destroy my soul anyway) 

Ugh…so many failures. It was really looking so good for the first half year and then the last 5 months have amounted to absolutely nothing. Sinema and Manchin have single handily derailed Biden’s presidency and I’m not expecting much moving forward.  

• love 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: Democrats fail at passing Voting Rights legislation
Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 1/26/2022 at 5:32 PM, Nightwing said:

I hope so. Or maybe he realized how unpopular Biden is and is trying to get out while he can, in case Dems lose the Senate in the midterms :icant:

I think this is the main reason

• love 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: Justice Breyer to Retire
Pop-a-911-ster 32,569
On 1/27/2022 at 2:22 PM, Nightwing said:

Lol

She’s done in AZ, she’ll never win a primary there. Girl can say goodbye to her senate seat come 2025, hope she enjoys her time while she still has it.

and that’s what she deserves for having absolutely no values or ethics or anything good in her heart that’s worth an actual damn.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • yaas, gaga 1

• 2 weeks later...
Popster to Popster 2,701
On 2/16/2022 at 6:06 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

let’s make it happen Warren & Ossoff :oscar:

@Nightwing

Funny thing is she’s BEEN advocating for this but I’m glad that Ossoff has revived it and I actually think it has a chance at passing.

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: Russia to invade Ukraine
  • MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: Biden to nominate Ketanji Brown Jackson to SCOTUS
Kindness Admin 6,892
On 2/25/2022 at 8:51 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

YES! So happy he didn’t choose Manchin’s wish pick Michelle Childs! YES BIDEN!!!

Some good news!

• yaas, gaga 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal