All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal

MANiCURE1295

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571

👉The full Biden plan here: Executive Actions Announced by Biden

1. Requiring All Employers with 100+ Employees to Ensure their Workers are Vaccinated or Tested Weekly
2. Requiring Vaccinations for all Federal Workers and for Millions of Contractors.
3. Requiring vax for over 17 Million Health Care Workers at Medicare and Medicaid Participating Hospitals and Other Health Care Settings
4. Calling on Large Entertainment Venues to Require Proof of Vaccination or Testing for Entry
5. Requiring Employers to Provide Paid Time Off to Get Vaccinated
6. Requiring Staff in Head Start Programs, DOD Schools, and Bureau of Indian Education-Operated Schools to be Vaccinated
7. Calling on All States to Adopt Vaccine Requirements for All School Employees
8. Providing Additional Funding to School Districts for Safe School Reopening, Including Backfilling Salaries and other funding withheld by states for implementing COVID Safety Measures
9. Using the Dpt of Education’s Full Legal Authority to increase access to in-person instruction
10. Getting Students and Staff Tested Regularly
11. Making At-Home Tests More Affordable
Sending Free Rapid, At-Home Tests to Food Banks and Community Health Centers
Expanding Free, Pharmacy Testing

12. Bigger push on monoclonal antibodies, more support for small businesses affected.

A few other highlights but these are the primary takeaways.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571
On 9/10/2021 at 8:10 PM, Nightwing said:

Just curious, will there be a midterm election thread (like when we get closer to the election, obviously not now :icant:) or will we just discuss all that in this thread? @MANiCURE1295

I imagine that this thread will kinda turn into that once it gets closer to the midterms. I’ve already started a senate preview in the OP (I noticed you doing a Governor prediction)

lemme me know if you would wanna maybe draft something for the Governor 2022 races (maybe kinda make it look like the senate preview I have?)

if not that’s okay too it’s just something I thought of when I read your comment, I was thinking of making one for the Governor elections as well I just haven’t had time. I’ve been trying to update the senate one with the latest announcements of people who are running :prideheart:

edit: there’s just so many things going on in the world of US politics that you could literally create a thread every 10 minutes to discuss something, I just think it’s so much easier to keep a majority of discussion here? 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571

The Clintons, Obamas and Bidens together at the site of the 9/11 attacks in NY this morning. George W Bush gave a speech in Shanksville, PN the site of the Flight 93 plane crash…Trump you ask…..:ohhh:

lI9hGzS.jpg

Thank you to those who fought to protect us, and sacrificed their life on that day 20 years ago…..God Bless America and I hope you all have a great day. 

Lady Gaga Joe GIF by CBS News

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571
On 9/12/2021 at 9:48 AM, Nightwing said:

He’s more concerned about his optics as a moderate than he his about the price tag. That’s why he’s just spewing BS :mess:

Literally that’s why he has no answer, his only definite is that the price tag can’t be 3.5T…anything else he still hasn’t given an answer on cause I think at the end of the day he knows he’s gonna cave and support the Presidents agenda…:laughga:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571
On 9/19/2021 at 5:26 PM, Nightwing said:

“Let’s stop legislating or else it’ll politically backfire on us” is basically what he’s saying :katy:

Manchin is such a f-ing idiot, I’m getting really really fed up with his antics.…

also this…I’m so disappointed. DREAMers will never get their citizenship and it’s so f-ing sad.

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571

haggCi7.jpg

11 Years ago Gaga came to my hometown to support the repeal of DADT…was so blessed to see her …… :prideheart::bradley:

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/21/us/politics/21gaga.html

• paws up 2
  • love 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 9/20/2021 at 10:45 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

haggCi7.jpg

11 Years ago Gaga came to my hometown to support the repeal of DADT…was so blessed to see her …… :prideheart::bradley:

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/21/us/politics/21gaga.html

Love this. I was at the march on DC for marriage equality and seeing her speak was so life affirming.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571
On 9/21/2021 at 2:52 PM, admin said:

Love this. I was at the march on DC for marriage equality and seeing her speak was so life affirming.

Yeah I remember being in High School not out of the closet yet and seeing her speak was also reaffirming for me that I was stanning the correct pop star.

Her passion for all things good and right is so pure :prideheart: I love her….I’ll never forget her shutting down her online store last year during the George Floyd riots. She really is so pure. I know I’m in the right place stanning her with all of you guys here. 

• love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571

Update:

During the White House meeting, Manchin said POTUS asked moderates to determine a top line number they all agree on. 

“He just basically said, everybody find it, find a number you're comfortable with,” he said. “It was very straightforward on what he asked us to do.”

Jayapal releases a statement:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571
On 9/23/2021 at 9:56 AM, Nightwing said:

Yikes. What a mess this administration has been when handling migrants :mess:

Continuing title 42 has been a big mistake, that alone is over half their problem with Immigration, just rid of this terrible policy and start accepting asylum seekers. Even Schumer is calling them out for continuing this awful policy….

I did laugh at this exchange though…f-ing Nancy :laughga:

• lol 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: House to vote on BIF TOMORROW (possibly)
Pop-a-911-ster 32,571
In regards to the Infrastructure Vote….delayed to Thursday

Pramila Jayapal (Head of the Progressive Caucus) on CNN said that there needs to be “agreement” about what’s in the reconciliation bill among both House and Senate Dems and promises to vote for it before consenting to infrastructure vote. Gottheimer says  on CNN that he expects a vote on infrastructure “early this week.” Monday vote has slipped possibly.  

Meanwhile Pelosi said she is “never” going to hold a vote on a bill that will fail, and suggests Monday vote on infrastructure deal will happen later in the week. “Let me just say we're going to pass the bill this week. I promised that we would bring a bill to the floor,” she says on ABC

Update:

Also the OP has been updated, Top 10 Most States likely to flip in addition to major 2022 Senate Candidates. Chuck Grassley (R) -Iowa announces he is running for an 8th term....:gaga-scream:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: House to vote on BIF THURSDAY
Pop-a-911-ster 32,571
On 9/30/2021 at 9:50 AM, Nightwing said:

I like how Biden went from having, for the most part, a strong couple months to have the worst, most disastrous months ever. It’s not looking good at all.

Yeah Afghanistan, rising COVID (due to the unvaccinated), debt ceiling, government funding and intra party fighting hasn’t been pretty.

Honestly though, government shutdown will be averted, and hopefully they can land the plane on the infrastructure and reconcilation, and debt ceiling is yet to be determined.

Im Still confident his numbers can recover, he just needs his legislative agenda to pass because his numbers were best after passing the massive covid package, gee shocker when you get things done and get your priorities done your approval rating does up!?!?!

update: government shutdown averted

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • love 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal