All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal

MANiCURE1295

Popster to Popster 4,583
On 8/1/2021 at 9:26 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

omg someone get this woman out of office, she seriously can barely mentally function at this point :mess:

Can Maine recall senators? :billie:

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571
On 8/1/2021 at 10:41 AM, NotDoctor said:

Can Maine recall senators? :billie:

I don’t know, imma bout to head down to City Hall and find out though…:mess:

”ummm Yes Sir, I may I please recall one mentally ill Susan Collins, and I say mentally ill because she seriously thinks JIM JORDAN should be serving on the House’s 1/6 Commission, and clearly only someone who needs serious help would say something like that” :ohhh:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571

THE ACTUAL 1.2T INFRASTRUCTURE BILL HAS BEEN INTRODUCED…ACTUAL LEGISLATIVE TEXT…ALL 2,700 PAGES :oscar:

Schumer says they will start voting on amendments and hopefully have that finished within a couple of days. He then said he'll move immediately to the budget instructions for the 3.5T reconciliation bill.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: 1.2T Infrastructure Bill Finalized
Pop-a-911-ster 32,571

Graham + for Covid after getting vaccinated!!!

PER  CDC: for individuals vaccinated 

0.077% of breakthrough cases

0.004% of breakthrough hospitalizations

and 0.001% of breakthrough covid deaths.

GET VACCINATED!

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 8/2/2021 at 8:20 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

PER  CDC: for individuals vaccinated 

0.077% of breakthrough cases

0.004% of breakthrough hospitalizations

and 0.001% of breakthrough covid deaths.

Doesn't really give a full picture though, as it also takes into account the probability of being "exposed" to the virus, no?

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571
On 8/2/2021 at 4:40 PM, BenG said:

Doesn't really give a full picture though, as it also takes into account the probability of being "exposed" to the virus, no?

I don’t know, the chart I saw earlier where I got the data was for reported breakthrough cases/hospitalizations/deaths of the 164M vaccinated Americans as of 7/31/2021. I think you can see the data on the CDC :prideheart:

What “full picture” are you looking for? 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 8/2/2021 at 9:48 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I don’t know, the chart I saw earlier where I got the data was for reported breakthrough cases/hospitalizations/deaths of the 164M vaccinated Americans as of 7/31/2021. I think you can see the data on the CDC :prideheart:

What “full picture” are you looking for? 

Just wanted to point out that those % do not capture the effect of vaccines. They are the % of vaccinated people that got infected, hospitalised and died. The values are small because the chance of getting infected is inherently small. Does the CDC also have % for unvaccinated people?

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571
On 8/2/2021 at 5:02 PM, BenG said:

They are the % of vaccinated people that got infected, hospitalised and died. The values are small because the chance of getting infected is inherently small. Does the CDC also have % for unvaccinated people?

Yes that is correct, and I don’t know, I haven’t spent a lot of time on the CDC website lately tbh, There’s data everywhere I’m sure you could find it if that’s what you’re looking for.

sorry I just can’t tell what data you’re looking for haha, I was just pointing out that getting vaccinated can save your life. And the data is right there to show it

….anyways :tea: get vaccinated, it can save your life. Pretty simple, I don’t really know what other “big picture” is needed but do you 

Edited by MANiCURE1295

Popster to Popster 4,583
On 8/3/2021 at 11:44 AM, Nightwing said:

I’m glad that they confirmed he did sexually assault all those women. There was no doubt in mind but maybe it’ll finally change the minds of “Cuomosexuals” and those who were defending him. He needs to leave office immediately and Biden needs to call on him to resign if he doesn’t. Wonder when they’ll get to the bottom of the nursing home scandal.

This better be the end of his career.  f- Cuomo

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571

THANK YOU CORI BUSH!!!!!!! (Gotta think to yourself if you think this happens without her camping out at the Capitol for 4 days straight)

Still waiting final details but sources indicate:

-- New moratorium to target places with particularly high rates of covid, but could cover as much as 90% of the country

-- Ban could go until Oct. 3

Im so f-ing happy yall :prideheart:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571
On 8/3/2021 at 11:44 AM, Nightwing said:

I’m glad that they confirmed he did sexually assault all those women. There was no doubt in mind but maybe it’ll finally change the minds of “Cuomosexuals” and those who were defending him. He needs to leave office immediately and Biden needs to call on him to resign if he doesn’t. Wonder when they’ll get to the bottom of the nursing home scandal.

Update: 

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571
On 8/3/2021 at 8:42 PM, Nightwing said:

Mike Carey wins the GOP primary in deep-red OH-15

Meanwhile, Shontel Brown is leading against Nina Turner in OH-11, which is shaping up to be a real nail-biter. Overall though it’s not looking good for Nina :bradley:

Aww that makes me really sad :/ was really rooting for Nina….ugh….

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571

Look what playing politics with peoples lives will get you….what a numb a**….I feel bad for everyone dying for his decision though. 

Have fun getting on your hands and knees and BEGGING the lawmakers to allow school districts to adopt mask mandates lol 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571

A couple of updates regarding the Bipartisan Infrastructure bill:

^^^ The bipartisan group had previously said the whole package was paid for so that’s why this is news..may or may not affect overall support for the bill on the GOP side of the aisle….Sinema and Portman’s response below…

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,571

The US economy added 943,000 jobs in July and the unemployment rate fell to 5.4% — a new low of the pandemic era — the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday.

It was the biggest job gain since August last year, when more than 1 million positions were added back, and more than the 870,000 economists had expected.

The June jobs gains was revised up as well, to 938,000 positions added, showing the recovery's strong pace over the summer.

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: Biden Admin Extends Student Loan Pause
Pop-a-911-ster 32,571

A couple of updates for the 2022 Senate Races....

Former President Donald J. Trump endorsed Kelly Tshibaka in her race against Senator Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, giving his support to an outsider candidate who promoted false claims of election fraud last year and has written articles in support of gay conversion therapy.

“Lisa Murkowski is bad for Alaska,” Mr. Trump said in a statement, criticizing her vote to confirm Deb Haaland as secretary of the Interior Department. “Murkowski has got to go!”

Ms. Tshibaka, who is little known in the national political arena, served most recently as commissioner of the Alaska Department of Administration before resigning to run for Senate. Hoping to seize on the popularity of Mr. Trump, who twice won Alaska by wide margins, Ms. Tshibaka has positioned herself as a “MAGA”-loving outsider, promoting false theories of voter fraud in the 2020 election.

As a student at Harvard Law School, she endorsed “coming out of homosexuality,” writing approvingly of a day “dedicated to helping homosexuals overcome their sexual tendencies and move towards a healthy lifestyle,”  she also urged gay people to participate in “pastoral counseling” and “accountability groups.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/18/us/politics/trump-kelly-tshibaka-murkowski.html

ALSO.....Democrat representative for PN's 17th district announces his run for the PA 2022 Senate Race , add him to Lt Gov John Fetterman and State Rep Malcolm Kenyatta you got a stacked primary.

Edited by MANiCURE1295

Popster to Popster 4,583
On 8/8/2021 at 3:43 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

A couple of updates for the 2022 Senate Races....

Former President Donald J. Trump endorsed Kelly Tshibaka in her race against Senator Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, giving his support to an outsider candidate who promoted false claims of election fraud last year and has written articles in support of gay conversion therapy.

“Lisa Murkowski is bad for Alaska,” Mr. Trump said in a statement, criticizing her vote to confirm Deb Haaland as secretary of the Interior Department. “Murkowski has got to go!”

Ms. Tshibaka, who is little known in the national political arena, served most recently as commissioner of the Alaska Department of Administration before resigning to run for Senate. Hoping to seize on the popularity of Mr. Trump, who twice won Alaska by wide margins, Ms. Tshibaka has positioned herself as a “MAGA”-loving outsider, promoting false theories of voter fraud in the 2020 election.

As a student at Harvard Law School, she endorsed “coming out of homosexuality,” writing approvingly of a day “dedicated to helping homosexuals overcome their sexual tendencies and move towards a healthy lifestyle,”  she also urged gay people to participate in “pastoral counseling” and “accountability groups.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/18/us/politics/trump-kelly-tshibaka-murkowski.html

ALSO.....Democrat representative for PN's 17th district announces his run for the PA 2022 Senate Race , add him to Lt Gov John Fetterman and State Rep Malcolm Kenyatta you got a stacked primary.

As a PA resident I just wanted to stop in and say f- Connor Lamb.

Have a good day 

• lol 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal