All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal

MANiCURE1295

Popster to Popster 4,583

Oh no they’re gonna have to do their jobs and not take a huge vacation? I feel so bad for them, must be hard RIP

Honestly at this point my expectations are through the floor on this bill so if it’s even 4 trillion better than what I expect, as long as it’s actually important sh!t that’s included and not just bloat

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,590
On 7/9/2021 at 9:59 AM, NotDoctor said:

Oh no they’re gonna have to do their jobs and not take a huge vacation? I feel so bad for them, must be hard RIP

Honestly at this point my expectations are through the floor on this bill so if it’s even 4 trillion better than what I expect, as long as it’s actually important sh!t that’s included and not just bloat

Tbh if we get a 4T reconciliation bill and another 1.2T infrastructure bill…that would be a MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE victory for Biden. I still think that would be the biggest bill in the history of the country

Biden’s like… Obama who? :oscar: 

edit: either way I imagine they’ll just wrap the physical infrastructure bill into the reconciliation bill if the GOP doesn’t end up supporting it?

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 32,590
On 7/9/2021 at 10:25 AM, lavenderblondee said:

They need to get this done and I'm all for them working through whatever they have to. Like you said @MANiCURE1295this will be huge.

I'm anxiously awaiting the news of this :whatga:

1.9T AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN

1.2T AMERICAN JOBS PLAN

4T AMERICAN FAMILIES PLAN

= 7.1T in spending from Biden

Joe Biden Victory GIF by Election 2020

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,590

Jen Psaki GIF by GIPHY News

i f-ing love her :laughga: what a sassy b*ch 

also, so f-ing sick of these GOP asshats complaining about local grassroots volunteers going door to door to promote safe vaccine information and where they can get vaccinated, meanwhile they’ve been promoting baseless lies that have been killing people. take your fake outrage somewhere else please, Mrs. Psaki and I don’t care

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,590
On 7/9/2021 at 10:24 PM, Nightwing said:

Thoughts? Is Ossoff really attractive enough to have people donating to his campaign simply because of how he looks?

Daddy Ossoff 

patrick star tongue GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

..in reality: I do think he’s hot/attractive but I mean..is that enough to get people to donate to campaigns, maybe it is lol…we just need hot young Dems and we’ll get a super majority  :ohhh:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,590

OMG THAT SECOND TWEET…someone alert Susan Collins who rambled on and on about how “Trump, learned his lesson, he was impeached” like girl…even he knew he was never gonna change his stripes 

:laughga: “I became worse…” HAHAHA omg I’m dead yall 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸Politics: Senate Back in Session
ARTPOPster 2,450
On 7/13/2021 at 8:20 AM, Delusional said:

She seems to be very politically active and aware imo. Love this for her! She is the moment ofc.

spacer.png

(Olivia as AOC for halloween, the guy next to her is Bernie I assume :mess:)

I almost posted that picture :laughga:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,590
On 7/13/2021 at 11:20 AM, Delusional said:

She seems to be very politically active and aware imo. Love this for her! She is the moment ofc.

spacer.png

(Olivia as AOC for halloween, the guy next to her is Bernie I assume :mess:)

We love a woke political queen 

Car Driving GIF by Olivia Rodrigo

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
On 7/13/2021 at 12:48 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

@Nightwing who is that picture of? :receipts: Is that Biden when he was younger…?

omg it is Biden…what a f-ing hottie  :laughga:

god why am I always horny…

Daddy Biden 🥺🥺🥺

Spoiler

I do not endorse this man otherwise :billie:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 32,590

This include expansion of Medicare benefits. Sen Mark Warner (D-VA) says it’s fully paid for. BIG NEWS.

Also: Biden will head to the Hill around 12:45 p.m.-ish tomorrow (his first in-person lunch with Senate Dems) to talk to the caucus about the reconciliation deal reached tonight

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 6

ARTPOPster 2,450
On 7/14/2021 at 10:06 AM, Nightwing said:

The 2016 campaign season had so many gems like this :laughga:

I can’t find the full version anywhere (which included “pokemon go to the polls”and “are my memes too dank for you”) but this was my favorite thing to come out of the 2016 election 

• lol 2

Moderator 4,653

Already understanding the position she is in and knowing to use it for the good. We might have to stan!

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸Politics: Olivia Rodrigo Visits White House
  • MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal