Survivor: The Finale

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 26,843
x3

survivor-SUPER-2-logo                                                                                                                       cooltext371463474039356

The dystopian planet of Chomatica has been attacked my OGHs. Our civilization has been destroyed, war has been broken up and kindess has been mission. We are one of the last survivors that we must fight to bring peace to Chromatica. But only one of us will be the true SURVIVOR that will awake the ancient Goddess of Chromatica aka Lady Gaga and arise our civilzation from its ashes.

May-be-the-odds

GUIDELINES:

Game

-There will be 2 or 3 tribes and each of the contestants will be a member of a tribe

-In each round you will been given a theme and you must submits a song that best represent that theme 

-Then eveyone will vote the songs on a scale of 1 to 10 based on how well it fits the theme

- You and your tribe members' scores are tallied up, then averaged into one final number

-The tribe with the lowest overall average heads to Tribal Council

Tribal Council :

- The person which had the highest score of the losing team has immunity

- Each member of the losing team votes 2 members that he wants to be eliminated

- The 3 members with the highest votes are candidates for elimination 

-The one of these 3 members that have the lowest song from the mission ( mission=submit the song that represents the theme better) gets eliminated

Also there will be special cards that can change the balances of the game. Since in this game the members actually votes the members that they want to leave , alliances, intrigues, create enemies and etc are all welcome. BUT YOU MUST NEVER REVEAL YOUR SONG THAT YOU SUBMITTED.

survivor-chromatica4

Everyone that wants to sign up is welcomed. But you must be active in the next couple of weeks for at least 2 mins every second day.  Hopefully we are at least 12 contestants

RANKING

Spoiler

15. Perfect Guy

14. A Little Monsterrr

13. crazybadb*ch97

12. CleverUsername

11. Fame Romance

Hope we are at least 12 members and have fun and epic fights:bradley:

TRIBES

Spoiler

YELLOW

Fame Romance

A Little Monsterrr

sadho

little legend

crazybadb*ch97

Clever Username

Born In Chromatica

PopEmergency

BLACK

Patch The Line

PETTY

bakugo

Hejira

Grasim

CherryPie

Perfect Guy

Might be interested to join

Edited by little legend
  • yaas, gaga 5

Popstanne 5,076

I'm going to pass this time because I have too much happening in my real life and probably wouldn't be able to devote enough time to the game, but thank you for thinking of me, and have fun! Maybe I can try playing the next round. 

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 6,416

Sure why not! :mess:

1. little legend

2. Patch The Line

3. Hejira

4. A Little Monsterrr

5. Fame Romance

6. Grasim 

7. sadho 

8. PETTY

• paws up 1

Pop visitors

1. little legend

2. Patch The Line

3.Hejira

4. A Little Monsterrr

5. Fame Romance

6. Grasim

7. sadho 

8. PETTY

9. Born in Chromatica

10. PopEmergency

11. Clever Username

Deactivated 14,311

1. little legend

2. Patch The Line

3.Hejira

4. A Little Monsterrr

5. Fame Romance

6. Grasim

7. sadho 

8. PETTY

9. Born in Chromatica

10. PopEmergency

11. Clever Username

12. PerfectGUY

13 Bakugo

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,843
x3

Yas already 13 contestants, hope we can reach 16 or even 18 survivors .:happydance:

Can i ask you something? At the beginning when you read the OP it says Chromatica is a dystopian planet and etc. Can you see it? Cause from my pc i can see it but from my phone it says COOL TEXT error and doesnt show anything.

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1

2 hours ago, little legend said:

Yas already 13 contestants, hope we can reach 16 or even 18 survivors .:happydance:

Can i ask you something? At the beginning when you read the OP it says Chromatica is a dystopian planet and etc. Can you see it? Cause from my pc i can see it but from my phone it says COOL TEXT error and doesnt show anything.

On my phone it shows the same error 

cooltext371466271771562.gif

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,065
3 hours ago, little legend said:

broken for me as well (on phone)

• paws up 1

5 hours ago, little legend said:

can't see from my Mac

Edited by PerfectGUY
  • paws up 1