Ceremony | CHROMATICA

Impossible Princess

Pop-a-911-ster 38,591
2 minutes ago, Kattys said:

SAME. Message? Beautiful. Lyrics? Great. But the production and as a song a whole? Huge MEH.

1000 D-oooo-oooo-ooo-ooooves flyyy-innnnggg. Like wtf? Could be much better. :tea:

My thoughts exactly! That chorus is atrocious, sounds like any generic edm meaningless soulless track lmao (which is truly not the case, that's why it's even worse)

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Community Leader 2,817
2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I mean it's all subjective really. I guess it was a grower for most people but the disparity between the initial reactions and the opinions now is really weird. 

Same can be said for ARTPOP 

The Fame Popster 477
Just now, zcasx said:

My thoughts exactly! That chorus is atrocious, sounds like any generic edm meaningless soulless track lmao (which is truly not the case, that's why it's even worse)

I feel you here 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,752

I have to leave for rehearsal, so I'm gonna make off with the Tiffany's diamond.

Thanks for putting this together, @Anveeroy Hope the after party is still going when I get back in 4 hours :bradley:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,331

1000 doves piano version is an absolute classic but the album version has that bad beat drop!

Edited by TINDER

Moderator 6,288

"1000 Doves" is such a beautiful songs and has some of Gaga's deepest lyrics. It's literally Gaga begging for help/support at her lowest! Ya'll have no taste!

tYb2BYO0YJT5DHNLPTF3-NNHtUJLJcJ9KDF0NLM7

Edited by SLAG
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
1 minute ago, Joannesrats said:

The hate for 1000 Doves and SL is so sad

Agreed, maybe I'm in the minority here but I actually really like and appreciate things in every song on Chromatica.  There are songs I like less (and I love trolling about FT) but actively hating any of the songs seems wild to me

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 477
Just now, SLAG said:

1000 is such a beautiful songs and has some of Gaga's deepest lyrics. It's literally Gaga begging for help/support at her lowest! Ya'll have no taste!

tYb2BYO0YJT5DHNLPTF3-NNHtUJLJcJ9KDF0NLM7

I AGREE but the production makes the song bad! I can't judge a song by just lyrics

• Lorde Von Kok changed the title to Ceremony | CHROMATICA
  • admin unfeatured and unpinned this topic