Ceremony | CHROMATICA

Impossible Princess

ARTPOPster 1,331

People hating Free Woman and for what? It's clearly an anthem, y'all are Tasteless! 

Clean your ears please!

spacer.png

• thanks 1

The Popster 152
4 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

13. Free Woman

Average Score: 7.18

Free-Woman.png

Highest Score: 10

@PanPikus @paradox @gagarrhea @kaelergrey@sickandtired2.0 

Lowest Score: 3

@Freddy

Comments

Reveal hidden contents
Username Comments
Daylight Jokers I grew to love it, but the melody is so beautiful I feel like they've missed an opportunity to make the production more explosive.
zcasx Stellar verses, mediocre chorus and mediocre production. The lyrics are also somewhat questionable in the chorus.
Lorde Von Kok It's not that it's bad, it's just pale in comparison to the strong records we have here.
NotDoctor I want want to be be be be be be be listening to the demo instead
Jonathan A BOP
Doot Really wish they would have kept the original production.
Candy Gaga Meh. Great lyrics but the drop is like ROM basic sister.
BadGurlMadgr Underrated and it doesn’t sound like 2015’s EDM at all
SLAG I preferred the demo. The album version is a bit of a let down. I love the lyrics!
joannesrats Really just not my taste
HitTheBoat Lacks effort and strength. Demo is miles better
Henry Such an empowering anthem! No matter your gender, I believe this song speaks to the feminine energy in all of us. The lyrics give me the power and confidence I relish in music. Gaga's vocals are interesting, but the production is not the most adventurous but still very fun
Leolisa I don't think this song belongs on the album. My definite least favorite.
kaelergrey Free Woman is a song you can blast in the night while walking or even jogging downtown and feel good about it. Such an amazing song by Lady Gaga.
Brecht The missed opportunity here to make the biggest hit on the album is overwhelming. I can see why they changed the instrumental, I feel like the dynamics here work much better than on the demo. I wish there was a version that blends both of them together.
Gov Hooka Fun song, even if the production is a little basic. The demo definitely had edgier production and I could do without the Clean Bandit/Martin Garrix esque drop after the first chorus tbh. The ending vocals are a SERVE and really elevate the track. She serves classic 90s diva house vocals there and i LIVE.
Party Favor I honestly can't stand this song. I've tried so hard to love it, but I just can't commit to acting like this song deserves the hype it gets from the majority of the fans
Franch Toast I'm a free woman, and this is my dance floor I fought for.
PETTY this could have been my 11 had they kept the demo version.
ProjectJoanne Better than the demo, fight me.
GitHub It never really stood out to me, but it's solid mid-album track. I always get Brittany Murphy in Uptown Girls vibes listening to it
Freddy She belongs in 2012
DonatellaPop Underrated, wish she soul ld have kept the demo bridge
Spinning Bottles This song is very simple, but also very effective. The lyrics are very uplifting, the instrumental is very danceable. This song is a great example of simplicity not always equalling mediocrity, say all you want but this version kicks the demo version's a**.
sickandtired2.0 Very underrated within this fanbase but great empowering track. Lost lots of calories to it!
FRANZGA it sounds too basic..
Twitter It’s a remake of Fashion (2009)
admin Another great song on the best act of Chromatica. I think there's something stopping it from truly being OUTSTANDING, but just a bit.

Participants

let the mess begin...

chaotic regina george GIF

• Lorde Von Kok changed the title to Ceremony | CHROMATICA
  • admin unfeatured and unpinned this topic