Ceremony | CHROMATICA

Impossible Princess

ARTPOPster 1,331
Just now, SLAG said:

"1000 Doves" is such a beautiful songs and has some of Gaga's deepest lyrics. It's literally Gaga begging for help/support at her lowest! Ya'll have no taste!

tYb2BYO0YJT5DHNLPTF3-NNHtUJLJcJ9KDF0NLM7

Absolutely but not the production, piano version is superior.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,875
1 minute ago, Joannesrats said:

It had a lot of hate for it for the same reasons you don’t like 1000 Doves

Well, Artpop doesn't sound generic to me, it sounds weird as f-, over the top, maximalistic and I love that. The same can't be said for 1000 doves. Idk, I can't imagine most songs from Artpop being by anyone else than LG and 1000 doves doesn't sound like that to me. 

Moderator 6,288
Just now, Kattys said:

I AGREE but the production makes the song bad! I can't judge a song by just lyrics

Welp, I love the production! Dance through your pain! I hated the song at first but now it's my favorite! To each their own tho :gaga-thanks:

Popster to Popster 2,686

11. Fun Tonight

Average Score: 7.42

Fun-Tonight.png

Highest Score: 11

@PanPikus @admin @FRANZGA @sickandtired2.0

Lowest Score: 1

@StormPulse @PETTY 

Comments

Spoiler

Username Comments
Daylight Jokers The song gets better the more it progresses
zcasx Heartfelt song, good lyrics, great melody! Bloodpop's production strikes again, but it's more tolerable this time since only one of the two chorus suffered from it.
Lorde Von Kok Very nice track. I love the concept and the song composition. It makes you wonder about your own story and feelings about life and yourself in general.
Jonathan Lyrics are great, melody is awesome, didn't like the production and the structure. If it was less of an anthem and more of a dance track I would have liked it better. But the meaning of the song is beautiful.
Doot I love the song but the lack of breakdown after the first build up annoys me, maximum blue balls.
Candy Gaga Best vocal performance alongside Enigma on the album and the lyrics are amazing.
BadGurlMadgr A bit boring
joannesrats 8 for lyrics, 2 for sound
HitTheBoat Good song lyrically ruined by Bloodpop's production
Henry Each element of the song is exceptional. The cadence in the chorus, the build up of emotion in the verses. Yet somehow this song doesn't flow well for me, personally. I would have loved something more at the end of the chorus' build up. But I still appreciate the lyrics and Gaga does the damn thing with her voice!
Leolisa A better take on vulnerability than Plastic Doll. I love how the song itself is a polar opposite to the title.
kaelergrey An underrated song. Lady Gaga might not be having Fun Tonight but Little Monsters will have fun as soon as they hear the chorus of this song. Its sad but at the same time it will lift you your spirits up. Such an amazing track.
Brecht This could also be a great song but it's just good. The lyrics are amazing, so heartbreaking. The production is a little basic for me, reminds me of Timbaland, 2006, that era. I think it could be better. I get the lack of a drop in the first chorus paired with the "not having fun tonight" lyric but tbh I don't care, I just wanted a drop there lmao
Gov Hooka worst song on the album. it's truly and utterly basic, production wise. it's the kind of song i hear playing in the background on low volume after the concert is over, the lights are turned on, the confetti is being swept up, and i'm waiting in line at coat check...
Party Favor Underrated gem. The hate she receives is as delusional as the people who drag teeth
Franch Toast The lyrics are clever and personal, though the song itself is a downer.
PETTY i'm not having fun tonight or any night if i have to listen to this song.
GitHub TEETOTAL ANTHEM
Freddy The lyrics are a 10/10 but the production is a 8/10 so I had to compromise
DonatellaPop AMAZING
justhislife I don't have fun with this song
Spinning Bottles Very mediocre. The song is listenable but that's all there is to say about it. It never really gets started and is just there. It just falls flat.
FRANZGA a MASTERPIECE.. gays are tasteless for sleeping on this one
Twitter My personal favorite of the album. Watch people disrespect this gem.
admin Not only is this the best song on the album, it's one of her best songs ever. People seem to really not connect to this song, maybe due to the production, but they and everyone else just need to hear Gaga sing this acoustically on the piano. Then they will truly have their lives changed.

Participants

• sad 6
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 475
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

1000 is such a beautiful songs and has some of Gaga's deepest lyrics. It's literally Gaga begging for help/support at her lowest! Ya'll have no taste!

tYb2BYO0YJT5DHNLPTF3-NNHtUJLJcJ9KDF0NLM7

Omg why do you have gagadove in a leash when she asked you to lift her up :bradley::gaga-scream: 

• shook 1

Community Leader 2,817
1 minute ago, PanPikus said:

No personal attacks allowed honey :gaga-thanks:
It's Gaga's worst song and that's it.

You called other peoples’ hate towards a song cringey but when someone does it to you it’s a personal attack? Make it make sense 

Moderator 6,288
2 minutes ago, FreeMyMind said:

Omg why do you have gagadove in a leash when she asked you to lift her up :bradley::gaga-scream: 

Hate it here! She's a Free Woman!

GleamingSnivelingHorsefly-size_restricte

Edited by SLAG
  • lol 2

• Lorde Von Kok changed the title to Ceremony | CHROMATICA
  • admin unfeatured and unpinned this topic