Megarate + Ceremony | πŸ‡πŸ’ FRUIT (not Marina) πŸŒπŸ‰

gagaschickens

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, SLAG said:

They suck! The pineapple makes the pizza soggy and tangy af. That's disgusting!Β :uhh:

Its the Salty and Sweet mix that me drool! even Vegan ones are GRAND!

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

6. APPLE (7.02 average)

comments

Spoiler

@TwitterΒ -Β Overrated.

@TINDERΒ -Β she's tasty, she's healthy and her juice is heavenly

@Daylight JokersΒ -Β It's one of the few fruits that I tolerate.

@PETTYΒ -Β love an apple moment. prefer apples for baking but if i eat one raw it gotta be red delicious or golden delicious

@Spinning BottlesΒ -Β My score depends on which apples you're talking about. You have these gross apples that taste flour and the horrendous Granny Smith but then you also have delicious apples like Fuji apples and Pink Lady. Let's go for the middle and give it a 5.

@BadGurlMadgeΒ -Β Basic, but good depending on mood

@GitHubΒ -Β Well there is a huge diversity in apples isn't there! Makes giving a single rating a bit difficult. Honeycrisp, Jazz, Pink Lady, Fuji, Braeburn, Cortland are all fantastic and then you have Delicious varieties, and dare I say McIntosh, which are horrendous. I could go on, but ultimately no one cares.

@monsterΒ -Β absolutely disgusting. too slimy and gross. literally makes me want to vomit.

@DootΒ -Β I like apple pies. But dont like apple candy, or eating a full apple. I used to love those apple bites from McDonalds, but a full apple? Like with the skin? Hell no.

@ChromaticRaccoonΒ -Β Decent, kinda over-popular now, very basic

@BakugoΒ - I

@Lorde Von KokΒ - Overrated

@AndreuΒ -Β They may seem basic and boring since they're one of the few fruits that are available all year round (at least where I live), but a good apple is delicious.

@DelusionalΒ -Β Nice as a jam, or cold or candied

@SLAGΒ - They’re cute but only when used for baking and stuff. They’re not stand-alone fruit.

@ShesAMessΒ -Β Depends on the apple.... pink lady is a 10/10 all others like 6/10

@lavenderblondeeΒ -Β GREEN apples >>> red apples.

@adminΒ -Β Eat a whole, cut it up, put it in a cake, stuff it in a pie. There are bad apples, but the good ones are beyond compare. Plus, best tech company in the world.

@kaelergreyΒ -Β Eat a whole, cut it up, put it in a cake, stuff it in a pie. There are bad apples, but the good ones are beyond compare. Plus, best tech company in the world.

lowest-highest rates

Spoiler

highest

@TINDERΒ @BakugoΒ @adminΒ @kaelergreyΒ @lavenderblondeeΒ - 10

lowest

@TwitterΒ - 2

Β 

• sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 6,288
Just now, gagaschickens said:

6. APPLE (7.02 average)

comments

Β  Reveal hidden contents

@TwitterΒ -Β Overrated.

@TINDERΒ -Β she's tasty, she's healthy and her juice is heavenly

@Daylight JokersΒ -Β It's one of the few fruits that I tolerate.

@PETTYΒ -Β love an apple moment. prefer apples for baking but if i eat one raw it gotta be red delicious or golden delicious

@Spinning BottlesΒ -Β My score depends on which apples you're talking about. You have these gross apples that taste flour and the horrendous Granny Smith but then you also have delicious apples like Fuji apples and Pink Lady. Let's go for the middle and give it a 5.

@BadGurlMadgeΒ -Β Basic, but good depending on mood

@GitHubΒ -Β Well there is a huge diversity in apples isn't there! Makes giving a single rating a bit difficult. Honeycrisp, Jazz, Pink Lady, Fuji, Braeburn, Cortland are all fantastic and then you have Delicious varieties, and dare I say McIntosh, which are horrendous. I could go on, but ultimately no one cares.

@monsterΒ -Β absolutely disgusting. too slimy and gross. literally makes me want to vomit.

@DootΒ -Β I like apple pies. But dont like apple candy, or eating a full apple. I used to love those apple bites from McDonalds, but a full apple? Like with the skin? Hell no.

@ChromaticRaccoonΒ -Β Decent, kinda over-popular now, very basic

@BakugoΒ - I

@Lorde Von KokΒ - Overrated

@AndreuΒ -Β They may seem basic and boring since they're one of the few fruits that are available all year round (at least where I live), but a good apple is delicious.

@DelusionalΒ -Β Nice as a jam, or cold or candied

@SLAGΒ - They’re cute but only when used for baking and stuff. They’re not stand-alone fruit.

@ShesAMessΒ -Β Depends on the apple.... pink lady is a 10/10 all others like 6/10

@lavenderblondeeΒ -Β GREEN apples >>> red apples.

@adminΒ -Β Eat a whole, cut it up, put it in a cake, stuff it in a pie. There are bad apples, but the good ones are beyond compare. Plus, best tech company in the world.

@kaelergreyΒ -Β Eat a whole, cut it up, put it in a cake, stuff it in a pie. There are bad apples, but the good ones are beyond compare. Plus, best tech company in the world.

lowest-highest rates

Β  Reveal hidden contents

highest

@TINDERΒ @BakugoΒ @adminΒ @kaelergreyΒ @lavenderblondeeΒ - 10

lowest

@TwitterΒ - 2

Β 

Finally!

L66zMI1.gif

Β 

Popstanne 5,076

Ya'll have as much taste toward fruits as you do toward music, which is to say, nada.Β :tea:

(Cherries deserved better. Love me some fresh cherries in the summer.)

5. MANGO (average 7.22)

comments

Spoiler

@TwitterΒ -Β Very underrated fruit!

@TINDERΒ -Β I don't get the hype regarding this fruit its yucky

@Daylight JokersΒ -Β I hate this fruit with passion and I happened to grow up in a country where there's lots of mango trees around.

@PETTYΒ -Β another fruit i prefer the flavor of when its artificial like a drink or candy. i love the taste but the texture of mango grosses me out

@Spinning BottlesΒ -Β I love a mango. It's not too sweet but still sweet enough to make you want more.

@BadGurlMadgeΒ -Β It grew on me in taste a lot

@GitHubΒ -Β I feel truly incompetent when I eat these, but they're great.

@monsterΒ -Β also disgusting. hate the flavor.

@BakugoΒ - V

@Lorde Von KokΒ -Β Pure fire. Underrated.

@AndreuΒ -Β I have no opinion on it, I've only eaten Mango a couple times since they are not really a thing here.

@DelusionalΒ -Β Best fruit of all time me thinks

@SLAGΒ -Β Mangos are amazing. I can’t begin to explain how I can just get into a good mango.

@ShesAMessΒ -Β Pretty bad

@lavenderblondeeΒ -Β Mango jalapeno salsa > everything in this world. WHY AM I JUST LISTING RECIPES NOW I LIKE.

@adminΒ -Β Delish, even from a subway station.

@kaelergreyΒ -Β This is one of my favorite fruits. I like riped mangos and the sweeter the better but dont let the green fool yah. She is good too

@ChromaticRaccoonΒ -Β Feels like a knock-off orange

lowest-highest rates

Spoiler

highest

@BakugoΒ @DelusionalΒ - 11

lowest

@Daylight JokersΒ @monsterΒ - 1

Β 

• sad 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

• Lorde Von Kok changed the title to Megarate + Ceremony | πŸ‡πŸ’ FRUIT (not Marina) πŸŒπŸ‰
  • Lorde Von Kok locked this topic