Ceremony | ARTPOP

Impossible Princess

Popster to Popster 2,686

What's up, PopA911? Put your hands to the air, we are going to VENUS!

Welcome to the Megarate Ceremony of ARTPOP 

706-EFBEF-76-D4-4027-8-DC6-D278-B3-DE9-A

ARTPOP is Lady Gaga’s third studio album released on November 6, 2013. It is her first major project in two years since its smash predecessor, Born This Way saw the daylight in May 2011. From the tracks currently out there, the concept involves the embracing of sexuality, (“Aura”, “MANiCURE”, “Sexxx Dreams”), and ignoring the superficial elements for life for the sake of who you love (“Applause”, the title cut or “Dope”, etc.). Both strands intersect with the “be yourself” theme from Born This Way. This album’s music is essentially electro-pop, but melds rock with EDM beat breaks, along with pinches of hip-hop and ballads. Structurally, this ain’t no paint-by-the-number record; the colors bleeds. The visual direction is ruled by a team of modern artists. It also has a lot of fashion.

VISUALS BY @Twitter

USFr.gif

Track-list

1. Aura

2. Venus

3. G.U.Y

4. Sexxx Dreams

5. Jewels N Drugs (feat. T.I., Too $hort and Twista)

6. MANiCURE

7. ARTPOP

8. Swine

9. Donatella

10. Fashion!

11. Mary Jane Holland

12. Dope

13. Gypsy

14. Applause

82b30fe5cb874b4176fa0ccdbfab8d97e5720625

Participants:

@Bakugo @TINDER @corvus albus @Delusional @Ms I am a local @Party Favor @paradox @Yanko @FreeMyMind @FRANZGA @kaelergrey @calmar @ChromaticRaccoon @raragaga @Edonis @Joannesrats @PETTY @Franch Toast @Franz Ferdinand @DeanClownchester @Lorde Von Kok @lavenderblondee @Andreu @Lionel Ronaldo @Spinning Bottles @Fame Romance @SLAG @PrinceOTStorm @BadGurlMadge @NotDoctor @Noturregularmonster @KatieJudasGaga4 @Born In Chromatica @GitHub @Clever Username @Miaou @Candy Gaga @Brecht @Shoful @nenhures @ARTPOP @HitTheBoat @ObezyankaNol @GuiLM @SamanthaC @MiKEY @sickandtired2.0 @Kattys

RESULT

Spoiler
ARTPOP 8.7
Applause 8.68
G.U.Y 8.32
Venus 8.16
Sexxx Dreams 8.1
Aura 7.9
Gypsy 7.81
Mary Jane Holland 7.54
Fashion! 7.53
Dope 7.08
MANiCURE 6.95
Donatella 5.87
Swine 5.66
Jewels N Drugs (feat. T.I., Too $hort and Twista) 4.46

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

You dislike ARTSKIP too?!?

Bestfriends confirmed.

spacer.png

The way I'm not a fan of ARTPOP but thought every person on planet earth loved it and would be slaughtered if I brought it up 

tenor.gif

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 2,686

14. Jewels N Drugs (feat. T.I., Too $hort and Twista)

Average Score: 4.46

BC2-B62-D7-C108-4-BED-8-E92-5-DD56-C937-

Highest Score: 11 

@DeanClownchester 

Lowest Score: 1

Numerous 

COMMENTS:

Spoiler

Bakugo TRASH
TINDER get hate from basic gheyzz who likes only bussy bopping bop, its a trap-rap masterpiece, SLAP HONEY ON A YOUNG PANCAKE......
corvus albus  
Delusional Underrated
Ms I am a local  
Party Favor i actually enjoy this song and know it's going to be the first to be voted out bc ya'll can't have fun
paradox  
yanko  
FreeMyMind  
FRANZGA it's actually cute but not a standout.
kaelergrey An often misunderstood song in ARTPOP. I like it as a whole. Its a good icebreak from the all the other dance influenced songs.
calmar  
ChromaticRaccoon  
raragaga  
Edonis  
Joannesrats Feels too busy and disjointed, needed the breakdown from swine fest
PETTY slap honey on a young pancake, chile...
Franch Toast I don't hate it like some of y'all, but it's not my fave either.
Franz Ferdinand Girl.
Deanclownchester I genuinely love this okay. The beat slaps. A high adrenaline high octane song
Lorde Von Kok Do I really have to say why ?
lavenderblondee  
Andreu An underrate bop. Gave it a 10 to make up for the people who undeservedly will give it a 1. Amazing productions, great rap verses and a catchy chorus.
Lionel Ronaldo Least favorite song of the album, at first I really didn't like this song. Now, it's okay but still a skip
Spinning Bottles Y'all love to hate it, but the truth is that this beat is something else. It gets you hyped instantly and the rappers bring their A-game. Y'all need to let go of the (t)rap hatred and enjoy the song cause it's a major f-ing BOP!
Fame Romance  
SLAG Underrated gem. The rap verses are amazing and I love the trap production. Gaga ruins this song lol.
PrinceOTStorm THIS SONG IS NOT BAD YOU GUYS JUST WEREN'T READY FOR IT
although we should of gotten the superior rap collab with king Kendrick
BadGurlMadge Not as bad as everyone says, not good either
NotDoctor The instrumental slaps but hard meh
Noturregularmonster Could have been better with less features
KatieJudasGaga4  
Born in Chromatica By far, The WORST track on ARTPOP. From the messy production, the weird lyrics, the strange musical sounds, the lack of flow, this track is just a mess. The only reason I rated this song a 1 is because I cannot rate it a 0.
GitHub Gaga's part seems a little forced to me and I don't love the lyrics in her verse, but otherwise there is no reason for the amount of hate it gets. At least it's something different
Clever Username  
Miaou horrible
Candy Gaga It's not only about the rappers but also Gaga sounds lazy af as if she doesn't want to be there. Red Flame or Brooklyn Nights deserved it's place. Really could be her worst song don't get what she was going with or why she added it on the album.
Brecht  
Shoful  
nenhures  
ARTPOP  
HitTheBoat  
ObezyankaNol Worst track, not my cup of tea.
GuiLM Trash
SamanthaC  
MiKEY A mess tho
sickandtired2.0  
Kattys  

• sad 3
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,686
ARTPOPster 1,331
Just now, Anveeroy said:

14. Jewels N Drugs (feat. T.I., Too $hort and Twista)

Average Score: 4.46

BC2-B62-D7-C108-4-BED-8-E92-5-DD56-C937-

Highest Score: 11 

@DeanClownchester 

Lowest Score: 1

Numerous 

COMMENTS:

Reveal hidden contents

Bakugo TRASH
TINDER get hate from basic gheyzz who likes only bussy bopping bop, its a trap-rap masterpiece, SLAP HONEY ON A YOUNG PANCAKE......
corvus albus  
Delusional Underrated
Ms I am a local  
Party Favor i actually enjoy this song and know it's going to be the first to be voted out bc ya'll can't have fun
paradox  
yanko  
FreeMyMind  
FRANZGA it's actually cute but not a standout.
kaelergrey An often misunderstood song in ARTPOP. I like it as a whole. Its a good icebreak from the all the other dance influenced songs.
calmar  
ChromaticRaccoon  
raragaga  
Edonis  
Joannesrats Feels too busy and disjointed, needed the breakdown from swine fest
PETTY slap honey on a young pancake, chile...
Franch Toast I don't hate it like some of y'all, but it's not my fave either.
Franz Ferdinand Girl.
Deanclownchester I genuinely love this okay. The beat slaps. A high adrenaline high octane song
Lorde Von Kok Do I really have to say why ?
lavenderblondee  
Andreu An underrate bop. Gave it a 10 to make up for the people who undeservedly will give it a 1. Amazing productions, great rap verses and a catchy chorus.
Lionel Ronaldo Least favorite song of the album, at first I really didn't like this song. Now, it's okay but still a skip
Spinning Bottles Y'all love to hate it, but the truth is that this beat is something else. It gets you hyped instantly and the rappers bring their A-game. Y'all need to let go of the (t)rap hatred and enjoy the song cause it's a major f-ing BOP!
Fame Romance  
SLAG Underrated gem. The rap verses are amazing and I love the trap production. Gaga ruins this song lol.
PrinceOTStorm THIS SONG IS NOT BAD YOU GUYS JUST WEREN'T READY FOR IT
although we should of gotten the superior rap collab with king Kendrick
BadGurlMadge Not as bad as everyone says, not good either
NotDoctor The instrumental slaps but hard meh
Noturregularmonster Could have been better with less features
KatieJudasGaga4  
Born in Chromatica By far, The WORST track on ARTPOP. From the messy production, the weird lyrics, the strange musical sounds, the lack of flow, this track is just a mess. The only reason I rated this song a 1 is because I cannot rate it a 0.
GitHub Gaga's part seems a little forced to me and I don't love the lyrics in her verse, but otherwise there is no reason for the amount of hate it gets. At least it's something different
Clever Username  
Miaou horrible
Candy Gaga It's not only about the rappers but also Gaga sounds lazy af as if she doesn't want to be there. Red Flame or Brooklyn Nights deserved it's place. Really could be her worst song don't get what she was going with or why she added it on the album.
Brecht  
Shoful  
nenhures  
ARTPOP  
HitTheBoat  
ObezyankaNol Worst track, not my cup of tea.
GuiLM Trash
SamanthaC  
MiKEY A mess tho
sickandtired2.0  
Kattys  

the Tastelessness of basic gheyz showed up.

Wtf? Why.