2021 Little Monster Choice Awards (Ceremony)

KatieJudasGaga4

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2

pop-2.gif

WELCOME TO THE 3RD ANNUAL LITTLE MONSTER CHOICE AWARDS!

The award ceremony is about to begin and I'll love to thank everyone who voted and participated in this event! Hundreds of you voted this year, more than the 2 previous years, and I'm so happy this event is continuing to grow! Love to you all!

Here is the order of each category that will be announced:

Spoiler

"Worst Song Overall"

"Best Choreography"

"Most Underrated Song"

"Best Dance/Electronic Song"

"Best Love Song"

"Best Emotional Song"

“Best Empowerment Song”

“Best Vocal Performance in a Song”

"Best Song on The Fame"

“Best Song on The Fame Monster”

"Best Song on Born This Way"

"Best Song on ARTPOP"

"Best Cover Song on Cheek to Cheek"

"Best Song on Joanne"

"Best Song on A Star Is Born"

"Best Song on Chromatica"

"Best Collaboration"

"Best Unreleased Song"

"Best Tour"

"Best Live Performance"

"Best Music Video"

“Best Lyrics”

"Best Era"

“Best Production”

"Best Album"

“Best Song Overall”

Again, thank you all for participating!

Spreadsheet of winners & previous winners ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10sZGx4Boxu2bxzclq4HZOdmkK6x-En9LvGNOq6TMJNw/edit?usp=sharing )

Video on the winners will be posted soon!

Taglist:

Spoiler

@Fame Romance @ShesAMess @BenG @Delusional @Stanley Digaga @PopEmergency @StormPulse @Daylight Oreos @HeavyMetalLover @GuiLM @GitHub @crazybadbich97 @DeanClownchester @FRANZGA @Lorde Von Kok @calmar @ProjectJoanne @Bakugo @admin @Blown Away @Gypsy Life @kaelergrey @Patch The Line @NotDoctor @A Little Monsterrr @macey @DarkHawk @GAGA @GypsyLife14 @gary @Topflapen @Haed invadr @Graphitium @TylerMinaj @xoxoryan @Hannah1179 @little legend @HugoBoss @HarryKim @Queen @The Royal Orora @brnrd@Clever Username @donatellab @bloodnoir @bijon @Elvira @Malazam @Grasim @lowyeechoy @Artpop lover @Saimon @ShemmyMa @lookinggoodfeelingfine @rosewater @Tom Robso @CokeDestroyer @Liebrandt @ethan@brefike @TheFame@Andrianna1998 @SmokeyVibez @pato @ev1379 @enigma popstar @cornless_ @Maggie7 @Franxxx Dreams @gorgeousgaga @SloppyJoe. @MusicOfACentury @Renoire @ad9nn @PerfectGUY @Hanna @sickandtired2.0 @stefan503 @dana.ioana @alejandro by lady gaga @lilith @TheReal @gorskillet @gagarrhea @VSchwarz @GalaxyGamerGuy @Focz @murilo @summerboy911 @JNLolz @Little_Monster @ErraHaze @Sanjay @Aiman19 @almeric @Essie @Brit9 @1mi_K @RobyTheGerm @5HZombie12 @JJ Monster @Pedro98 @HausOfLexi @Little_Monster @Mister_M @GAGAFLIX @GagaGlambert @Heij @Madame X @jaehavocado @Dark Paradise @Summerboy2007 @ed2735 @ccurt7755 @Alina @Candy Gaga @Live_Wire @DonnieDarko @CherryPie @SLAG @NYNJ Gypsy @holyxfad

@Franch Toast @skeletonguns@Max_Vandeburg @ChromaticRaccoon @PETTY @paradox @ObezyankaNol @Franz Ferdinand @JevyDuty @Dirkje

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 8

Kindness Admin 6,892

I have to head out for a bit, but shall be back to read what I’ve missed and hand out flops as needed. 

• lol 6

Gaming Leader 8,440
Just now, admin said:

I have to head out for a bit, but shall be back to read what I’ve missed and hand out flops as needed. 

...and don't forget about the bans. :lesson:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

ARTPOPster 1,331

Here!

spacer.png

I hope y'all are tested for COVID because TASTELESSNESS Is a sign, and I know how tasteless the result is going to be so... :pillow:

Marry the Night betta be on best categories and Americano on the worst one!

Edited by TINDER
  • thanks 2
  • lol 2

• Dirkje pinned and featured this topic
  • Twitter changed the title to 2021 Little Monster Choice Awards (Ceremony)
  • Twitter unfeatured and unpinned this topic