PA911's Globalvision - S1: Into the Galaxy

Lorde Von Kok

Popstanne 5,076
7 hours ago, Bakugo said:

@Lorde Von Kok do we wait on you to announce the time is ready or just go for it?

I had the same question. And I assume we can post whenever it's that date in our time zones? 

I have no idea what I'm doing, so let's hope this works out halfway decent...

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

So, this is it. You will be able in the following hours (depending on your different timezones) to post your presentation. Take notes on everybody's submission privately, or even publicly if you want to show support / throw shade, but keep in mind that you should rate others on their creativity, originality, the bopation of the bop and others factors that are up to you to decide. Make sure to tag everyone using this tag below. The voting system will be explained later on, and I can assure you, it's not made for people to create alliances.

I'm so excited to see you guys represent S1. You are making history here. My bussy is perched.

serious oprah winfrey GIF

• paws up 7

Deactivated 14,311

I picked New Zealand.
This was initially a struggle for me as I have never heard a Kiwi artist; Turns out I knew alot more of them but just didn’t realise! Here we go!

THE ARTIST

Spoiler

VISUAL_1.JPG

ABOUT THE ARTIST

Spoiler

VISUAL_2.JPG

THE SONG AND WHY I CHOSE

Spoiler

VISUAL_3.JPG

THE SONG

Spoiler

VISUAL_4.JPG

• paws up 8
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 9

Deactivated 14,311
3 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

I had the same question. And I assume we can post whenever it's that date in our time zones? 

I have no idea what I'm doing, so let's hope this works out halfway decent...

Well I posted mine now ;) 

• yaas, gaga 1

4 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

I picked New Zealand.
This was initially a struggle for me as I have never heard a Kiwi artist; Turns out I knew alot more of them but just didn’t realise! Here we go!

THE ARTIST

Hide contents

VISUAL_1.JPG

ABOUT THE ARTIST

Hide contents

VISUAL_2.JPG

THE SONG AND WHY I CHOSE

Hide contents

VISUAL_3.JPG

THE SONG

Hide contents

VISUAL_4.JPG

@Bakugo you forgot to tag the participants!!

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Joesuda said:

I remember being obsessed with this band in 2012 - Girls Like You and Young Blood used to be my favourites. 

They kinda had a big falling out... and then again when making this album :icant:

2 hours ago, Bakugo said:

I picked New Zealand.

THE ARTIST

Reveal hidden contents

VISUAL_1.JPG

ABOUT THE ARTIST

Hide contents

VISUAL_2.JPG

THE SONG AND WHY I CHOSE

Hide contents

VISUAL_3.JPG

THE SONG

Hide contents

VISUAL_4.JPG

Omg I LOVE Naked and Famous!!! They're great! :abel_glow: Loved the presentation in the thematic!! I love their song that starts with YB (not gonna say it 'cause you might use it) and I've neverheard this song or watched its video - and I loved it!! So artsy and the song gives me chills, loved it!

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, PETTY said:

New Zealand: I love the vibe of the song. The chorus was a nice electronic surprise. I also love the meaning. A solid entry methinks @Bakugo

spacer.png

Thanks Babes! I always love when you praise me! SOOOO LOOKING FORWARD to yours! 

Just now, Elvira said:

Omg I LOVE Naked and Famous!!! They're great! :abel_glow: Loved the presentation in the thematic!! I love their song that starts with YB (not gonna say it 'cause you might use it) and I've neverheard this song or watched its video - and I loved it!! So artsy and the song gives me chills, loved it!

Thank you! I really tried my hardest to surprise myself and others. Can’t wait to see what Aussie pick you did!

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,026
3 hours ago, Bakugo said:

I picked New Zealand.

THE ARTIST

Reveal hidden contents

VISUAL_1.JPG

ABOUT THE ARTIST

Reveal hidden contents

VISUAL_2.JPG

THE SONG AND WHY I CHOSE

Reveal hidden contents

VISUAL_3.JPG

THE SONG

Reveal hidden contents

VISUAL_4.JPG

Luv that, especially the part with the voice effects. Great effort into the presentation as well

4DB3CC87-1E39-4653-986B-6AF00D310D87.thumb.gif.3ddf43a4750b816273960868ec18719f.gif

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

Spotify Link for you guys to go back and listen. Hit a follow while you're at it :cm:

• yaas, gaga 5