All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal

MANiCURE1295

Pop-a-911-ster 32,569
5 minutes ago, Starboy said:

Quite sad. 

Omg it’s like he’s some sad stand up comedian.....:mess:

what the actual f-...move on Donald it’s so embarrassing 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 32,569

"We don't want to become like too much of the Democratic Party, which has been taken over by the progressive left. We need to have room for a variety of views," she argued.

...meanwhile your party has been taken over by white surpremacists and Donald Trump..so yes your party is ruled by a single man.. Susan WAKE THE f- UP YOU BLIND BAT....

When asked about her comments about “Trump” Learning his lesson she said..

"First of all, that was an interview that was grossly misedited," Collins replied. "It chopped out the rest of what I said, which was in dealing with foreign governments."

DID IT SUSAN..LETS GO BACK AND LOOK SHALL WE......I can’t stand this woman :tea:

jyO17Ym.jpg

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,569
10 hours ago, Starboy said:

Kinda random but I was just thinking about how wild this thread would be if it was around during the 2020 Democratic primaries :icant:

This thread.....:icant:

star wars fighting GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

• lol 3

Kindness Admin 6,892
9 hours ago, blankpaper said:

A few days old but I just saw this :dead:

That made me lol, but also, does she know we have federally funded school from 5 - 18? Like, seriously, does she know? 

Pop-a-911-ster 32,569
1 minute ago, Starboy said:

Educating people is communism!!

13 minutes ago, admin said:

That made me lol, but also, does she know we have federally funded school from 5 - 18? Like, seriously, does she know? 

Do y’all actually expect her to follow up on actually debating AOC....girl doesn’t even know what a debate is let’s be real :ohhh:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,450
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Do y’all actually expect her to follow up on actually debating AOC....girl doesn’t even know what a debate is let’s be real :ohhh:

She’s still working through all 14 pages 😢 takes awhile when you have to sound everything out 

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 4,583
12 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

There's no way should would actually give MTG a bigger platform by legitimizing her

• love 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
2 hours ago, blankpaper said:

She’s still working through all 14 pages 😢 takes awhile when you have to sound everything out 

:dead:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
22 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I'd really like to understand what lead to the original decision; this administration isn't incompetent, they had to know the backlash would be swift and loud

Pop-a-911-ster 32,569
18 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

I'd really like to understand what lead to the original decision; this administration isn't incompetent, they had to know the backlash would be swift and loud

I do too honestly...very strange.....but I will say I’m glad we have a President that actually responds to the backlash of the American people and people within his own party. At least they’re owning the mistake by (partially) admitting they f-ed up and are now adjusting because of that. At least this shows that Biden is responding to pressure and even cares about stuff like that...that’s important and good to know that the administration feels that way.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

The Fame Popster 382
6 hours ago, Starboy said:

I'm all for increasing the amount of refugees that are allowed into the country so long as they have the proper accommodation to live decent lives here. It's sad that they escape whatever awful thing they left their country for only to enter a life of poverty and suffering in a new country.

If we want to solve the immigration problem, we need to make it more accesible and welcome immigrants. Most of them went on a long journey to escape whatever is happening in their home country just to be rejected and even being deported.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,569
2 hours ago, Starboy said:

House GOP is in shambles right now :laughga:

Honestly though, it would truly be shocking if Liz Cheney was kicked out of leadership. I mean they revived these talks simply because she fist-bumped Biden...

spit take GIF

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,569

OUCH, 1M+ jobs expected, less than 300k added, and a rise in unemployment....Watch the speed of the American jobs plan now. And watch how they handle republicans, who want to shrink the package.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • shook 1

• MANiCURE1295 changed the title to All Things 🇺🇸 Politics: SCOTUS Officially Overturns Roe Vs Wade - Abortion Now Illegal