MEGARATE | Months of the year

gagaschickens

Moderator 3,690
3 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

You are lucky. I've never lived with roaches in the US, but like I said, I had them in China. The cities are so densely crowded that it's inevitable. I remember once I was staying in a hotel in Shanghai, and they were climbing across the ceiling when I showered. That's when I knew I had to switch hotel rooms. It was so, so gross and freaking terrifying. Now when I go to Asia, I make sure to stay in nicer hotels that fumigate. 

7 minutes ago, NYNJ Nights said:

I mean it makes sense, there are less people in my country than there are people living in Bronx in NYC, but Bronx is 109 km², but my country is 45 339 km²

• shook 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
3 minutes ago, GitHub said:

has anyone here been there? I know quite a few people are from NYC on the forum

A good thread idea methinks...

• yaas, gaga 1

2) JUNE (AVERAGE 7.56)

Highest/Lowest voters:

Spoiler

Lowest voters - @chailatte – 3

Highest voters - @blankpaper – 11

Comments:

Spoiler

@ProjectJoanne – ME

@Franch Toast - Not too cold, not too hot. A lovely month.

@Gypsy Life - Birthday month, so 10 by default.

@WildAmerican - First full month of Summer (which was a bigger deal when I was younger) and that's always good!

@Joesuda - June is fine, but often I have school and really don't have time to enjoy the warmth and the sun.

@blankpaper - Festival season is in full swing and outdoor concerts are going on all the time. My favorite time of year

@Lorde Von Kok - Meh?

@thetea - most of my family has birthdays in june

@NYNJ Nights - start of summer here before the heat gets too bad

@gagaschickens - the most tolerable summer month

@Blown Away - The best thing about June is that it has the longest day of the year. It does tend to get too hot during the month though. I remember last year, when it was freaking hot in my country. Terrible.

@YourPocko - Same as may for me except this one had (covid b!tch) a lot of events and festivals

@PETTY - Summer is here chile, gotta stan those summer vibes.

@Sir.Sim - (Oh my god this is my favourite month )

@chailatte - way too hot

and the winner 

(drum roll pls)

1) DECEMBER (AVERAGE 8.21)

Highest/Lowest voters:

Spoiler

Lowest voters - @blankpaper – 2

Highest voters - @Gypsy Life - 11

Comments:

Spoiler

@ProjectJoanne - What an amazing month for the Holidays, love it! Stream Winter Love!!!

@Franch Toast - December gets a 6 only because I like Christmas.

@Gypsy Life - Holiday season so 11.

@WildAmerican - one of the best months of the year bc of the holidays.

@Joesuda - December is boosted by Christmas, but otherwise it is so dark that I really don't like it.

@blankpaper - I hate winter and holidays just remind me that I don’t have friends and don’t get along well with my family

@Lorde Von Kok - Despite my deep hate for Sagg, I love December. It's Christmas time, snowflakes are wonderful and where I live, we have a whole lot of snow to enjoy. It's a very-fairy like time of the year.

@thetea - christmas and new years

@NYNJ Nights - holidays and spending time with loved ones :)

@GitHub - I would hate this month if I didn't celebrate Christmas but I do so yay December

@gagaschickens - this would be another 11, but i already gave it to november. another amazing month. love the weather, love the holidays!

@Blown Away - December is a very overrated month. It has its advantages like the holidays, but they are a double-edged sword. All the family dinners in one week get too much. And it gets snowy, which I don't like at all.

@YourPocko - I live for the discounts in this month. Gimme all them coupons baby and let's save some money. Also gifts and lots of sweet things.

@PETTY - I love the warm holiday vibes. The only time I enjoy winter.

@Sir.Sim – Love this because during December it gets super cold in here

@lavenderblondee - I love Halloween and Christmas equal parts. Something is comforting in christmas lights and christmas movies. If December could be like 6 weeks, I'd appreciate that.

@chailatte - nice and cold and christmas!

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,672
1 minute ago, gagaschickens said:

2) JUNE (AVERAGE 7.56)

Highest/Lowest voters:

Reveal hidden contents

Lowest voters - @chailatte – 3

Highest voters - @blankpaper – 11

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

@ProjectJoanne – ME

@Franch Toast - Not too cold, not too hot. A lovely month.

@Gypsy Life - Birthday month, so 10 by default.

@WildAmerican - First full month of Summer (which was a bigger deal when I was younger) and that's always good!

@Joesuda - June is fine, but often I have school and really don't have time to enjoy the warmth and the sun.

@blankpaper - Festival season is in full swing and outdoor concerts are going on all the time. My favorite time of year

@Lorde Von Kok - Meh?

@thetea - most of my family has birthdays in june

@NYNJ Nights - start of summer here before the heat gets too bad

@gagaschickens - the most tolerable summer month

@Blown Away - The best thing about June is that it has the longest day of the year. It does tend to get too hot during the month though. I remember last year, when it was freaking hot in my country. Terrible.

@YourPocko - Same as may for me except this one had (covid b!tch) a lot of events and festivals

@PETTY - Summer is here chile, gotta stan those summer vibes.

@Sir.Sim - (Oh my god this is my favourite month )

@chailatte - way too hot

and the winner 

(drum roll pls)

1) DECEMBER (AVERAGE 8.21)

Highest/Lowest voters:

Reveal hidden contents

Lowest voters - @blankpaper – 2

Highest voters - @Gypsy Life - 11

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

@ProjectJoanne - What an amazing month for the Holidays, love it! Stream Winter Love!!!

@Franch Toast - December gets a 6 only because I like Christmas.

@Gypsy Life - Holiday season so 11.

@WildAmerican - one of the best months of the year bc of the holidays.

@Joesuda - December is boosted by Christmas, but otherwise it is so dark that I really don't like it.

@blankpaper - I hate winter and holidays just remind me that I don’t have friends and don’t get along well with my family

@Lorde Von Kok - Despite my deep hate for Sagg, I love December. It's Christmas time, snowflakes are wonderful and where I live, we have a whole lot of snow to enjoy. It's a very-fairy like time of the year.

@thetea - christmas and new years

@NYNJ Nights - holidays and spending time with loved ones :)

@GitHub - I would hate this month if I didn't celebrate Christmas but I do so yay December

@gagaschickens - this would be another 11, but i already gave it to november. another amazing month. love the weather, love the holidays!

@Blown Away - December is a very overrated month. It has its advantages like the holidays, but they are a double-edged sword. All the family dinners in one week get too much. And it gets snowy, which I don't like at all.

@YourPocko - I live for the discounts in this month. Gimme all them coupons baby and let's save some money. Also gifts and lots of sweet things.

@PETTY - I love the warm holiday vibes. The only time I enjoy winter.

@Sir.Sim – Love this because during December it gets super cold in here

@lavenderblondee - I love Halloween and Christmas equal parts. Something is comforting in christmas lights and christmas movies. If December could be like 6 weeks, I'd appreciate that.

@chailatte - nice and cold and christmas!

omg december. reminds me of 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,752
2 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

yes, that's how its supposed to befedca1-emote.png

winter is the best! summer can choke! winter is the best! summer can choke!

and to think we saw eye-to-eye on the pets rate fedca1-emote.png

• lol 1

Popstanne 5,076

Can't believe some people think the month with the shortest day of the year is better than the month with the longest day of the year (unless you live below the equator). :awkney: Christmas isn't that great friends; I'll take June BBQs, swimming in lakes and rivers, camping, festivals, and the like over shopping mall Santas any day. 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,689

Thanks @gagaschickens that was probably my favorite megarate of yours so far :bunny: 

Great comments by all of the participants!!! Always the best part :oscar:

Spoiler

but sorry about the slight derail!

• lol 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
2 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

omg true i forgot about thatfedca1-emote.png

ugh i need to do animal megarate 2.0, with all the animals we forgot in the first one... ill do it, eventually.

yes! I'm formally requesting the marine life rate fedca1-emote.png

• yaas, gaga 1

1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

Thank you for hosting, @gagaschickens, even if we have different taste in seasons. I'm guessing that December in your country is a lot more temperate than December where I'm living. 

it really depends. sometimes it may be -3c, sometimes it may be 25c. its a surprise lolfedca1-emote.png

• shook 1
  • love 1