Ceremony । The Fame Monster

Impossible Princess

Popstanne 5,076
Just now, little legend said:

Let's hope that tagging all the forum and tell them to sabotage Flea Romance helped. 

spacer.png

Poor doggy needs someone to give a dose of Frontline flea & tick treatment. 

• lol 2

Gaming Leader 8,440
Just now, Twitter said:

The Fame megarate coming. We already know Poker Face will win meanwhile Paparazzi deserves. @Anveeroy don’t waste your time.

spacer.png

Is that Annie Clark? Whew, the taste. 

:bradley: 

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 13,681
Just now, Twitter said:

The Fame megarate coming. We already know Poker Face will win meanwhile Paparazzi deserves. @Anveeroy don’t waste your time.

spacer.png

I'm early campaigning for I Like It Rough

8491-B001-2-CF5-483-E-94-F5-54-CFF653-F6

• shook 1

The Fame Popster 477
Just now, Twitter said:

spacer.png

It'll be a mess I'm sure

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,686

2. Dance in the Dance - Average Score: 8.87

Highest Score: 11 @Bakugo @GitHub @little legend @ShesAMess

Lowest Score: 1 @Lorde Von Kok @Roman

tumblr_ldoqddBLsX1qbn8syo1_500.gif

COMMENTS:

Spoiler

ChromaticaOreos I've grown to really enjoy it but the production for me doesn't quite work idk why.
YourPocko Iconic intro, iconic bridge, reminds me of the opening of the Monster Ball..
Franch Toast A product of Gaga's black-wearing, clove-smoking, Plath-reading phase.
PETTY This song is one of the best songs she has ever recorded. The lyrics and overall vibe of this song are *chefs kiss*
danwasd Truly a gem in the album, deserved MV and single treatment
WildAmerican Love this one, feels like a journey!
Ms I am a local It's production is AMAZING. It's a MASTERPIECE.
A Little Monsterrr i like it and the chorus is gud :)
Blown Away I once saw this as Gaga's magnum opus, but not anymore. It doesn't take away that it's still a killer song that deserved its time to shine. The glitzy, pulsating beat is everything I need in a song and the layering of the vocals and the effects they used on it give the song the needed haunting vibe. Couple it with a massive, full sounding chorus and you have a near-perfect song.
NYNJ Nights The opening of TMB still gives me shivers to this day
Grasim Hmmmmmmmm
Lorde Von Kok I never listened to it fully. A overrated skip.
Delusional I love the intro, love the rina cover
GitHub instrumental reminds me of driving around the old college town I used to live in with my friend at night after getting fast food and watching a movie or something :bradley:
kaelergrey Dance in the Dark married the concept of dancing through your sadness as it is deeply rooted in domestic violence and fear of s** coupled with shimmering synths and hard thumping beat. Once the chorus hits you will find yourself having your hands up in the sky singing "Baby loves to dance in the dark, Cause when he's looking, she falls apart..."

Its a Gaga Classic for a reason.
little legend I C O N I C
crazybadbich97 My favorite I love the ddddd in it it has rhytm everything etc...

PARTICIPANTS:

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

Popster to Popster 2,686

1. Bad Romance - Average Score: 9.01

Highest Score: 11 @ChromaticaOreos @Franch Toast @WildAmerican @Elizabeth II @Edonis 

Lowest Score: 1 @Lorde Von Kok @Blown Away

tumblr_mrriicCIPg1sses1to1_500.gif

COMMENTS:

Spoiler
ChromaticaOreos This song is unique. Flawless monster smash ear-worm that pushes boundaries.
YourPocko I love the production and how the song build up after the bridge... an iconic hit!
Franch Toast Cream can't help that it rises to the top. If y'all want skim milk, go listen to "Rain On Me."
PETTY A career defining moment. My rating of this has gone down over the years just because I don’t see it as the best song on the album but there’s no denying its impact on pop music.
WildAmerican but wow what a moment! One of her best songs and a pop culture moment, this one will live forever
Joesuda Gaga's most well known pop hit, a classic, a timeless pop masterpiece.
A Little Monsterrr still love it :) people are gonna be weirded out by my comment for sure :)
Elizabeth II One of the best songs ever made. Period.
Blown Away Yes, it's a good song. But the way it continuously get overrated like it's the second coming of Jesus is annoying, stale, ice cold tea. It's not the best song on this album, neither is it in the top 10 songs of Gaga's career. If I could give it a -11, trust me, I would. But since I can't, lemme waste my 1 on it and watch it still win this thing with a landslide. At least I tried to give another song a chance :bradley:
Edonis Legendary, iconic, triconic, a signature song for a reason.
JJ Monster Favorite song on the album!
NYNJ Nights One word: MASTERPIECE!
Grasim I find it a bit overrated
Lorde Von Kok Please. It was legendary ten years ago, move on. Aged like milk, don't @ me.
Delusional Song of the 2010s diamond smash
GitHub iconic idgaf
kaelergrey Its a standout track in the Fame Monster and it solidifies Gaga to be a force in the pop music/music in general. The visuals that accompanies this song elevates it into a high form of art.
little legend A legendary song. But i never play this song by my will :S
crazybadbich97 Anything below a 8 is blasphemyand not the good kind ...

PARTICIPANTS:

Edited by Anveeroy
  • yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

Evil is not defeated.

giphy.gif 

The way we lost. 

giphy.gif

Please, y'all should stop drinking Aged Romance's expired milk and switch to almond milk.

giphy.gif

'Cause who doesn't love drinking from nuts?

giphy.gif

• thanks 2
  • lol 2

1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

1. Bad Romance - Average Score: 9.01

Highest Score: 11 @ChromaticaOreos @Franch Toast @WildAmerican @Elizabeth II @Edonis 

Lowest Score: 1 @Lorde Von Kok

tumblr_mrriicCIPg1sses1to1_500.gif

COMMENTS:

Reveal hidden contents

ChromaticaOreos This song is unique. Flawless monster smash ear-worm that pushes boundaries.
YourPocko I love the production and how the song build up after the bridge... an iconic hit!
Franch Toast Cream can't help that it rises to the top. If y'all want skim milk, go listen to "Rain On Me."
PETTY A career defining moment. My rating of this has gone down over the years just because I don’t see it as the best song on the album but there’s no denying its impact on pop music.
WildAmerican but wow what a moment! One of her best songs and a pop culture moment, this one will live forever
Joesuda Gaga's most well known pop hit, a classic, a timeless pop masterpiece.
A Little Monsterrr still love it :) people are gonna be weirded out by my comment for sure :)
Elizabeth II One of the best songs ever made. Period.
Blown Away Yes, it's a good song. But the way it continuously get overrated like it's the second coming of Jesus is annoying, stale, ice cold tea. It's not the best song on this album, neither is it in the top 10 songs of Gaga's career. If I could give it a -11, trust me, I would. But since I can't, lemme waste my 1 on it and watch it still win this thing with a landslide. At least I tried to give another song a chance :bradley:
Edonis Legendary, iconic, triconic, a signature song for a reason.
JJ Monster Favorite song on the album!
NYNJ Nights One word: MASTERPIECE!
Grasim I find it a bit overrated
Lorde Von Kok Please. It was legendary ten years ago, move on. Aged like milk, don't @ me.
Delusional Song of the 2010s diamond smash
GitHub iconic idgaf
kaelergrey Its a standout track in the Fame Monster and it solidifies Gaga to be a force in the pop music/music in general. The visuals that accompanies this song elevates it into a high form of art.
little legend A legendary song. But i never play this song by my will :S
crazybadbich97 Anything below a 8 is blasphemyand not the good kind ...

PARTICIPANTS:

unimpressed viola davis GIF

Of course...

Didn't I give it a 1 though @Anveeroy?

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,854
x3
Just now, Twitter said:

Did you forget your comments? You trashed almost every song just to make those 3 named tracks to get Top 3.

spacer.png

I trashed only the pop songs ( except Hair Body Face) . It's not my fault the pop songs were bad. That's my opinion:nicki_scream:

You want so much to hide yourself but you can not control your authoritorian fasicm daily vibes , i know that you were a mod there . I have receipts