2021 Little Monster Choice Awards (Ceremony)

KatieJudasGaga4

Moderator 4,653
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:
Thank you all for attending! I will make a video of the winners very soon! For now, I've made a spreadsheet of the winners along with previous winners!

Again, thank you for coming! Have a wonderful day!
  Reveal hidden contents

@Fame Romance @ShesAMess @BenG @Delusional @Stanley Digaga @PopEmergency @StormPulse @Daylight Oreos @HeavyMetalLover @GuiLM @GitHub @crazybadbich97 @DeanClownchester @FRANZGA @Lorde Von Kok @calmar @ProjectJoanne @Bakugo @admin @Blown Away @Gypsy Life @kaelergrey @Patch The Line @NotDoctor @A Little Monsterrr @macey @DarkHawk @GAGA @GypsyLife14 @gary @Topflapen @Haed invadr @Graphitium @TylerMinaj @xoxoryan @Hannah1179 @little legend @HugoBoss @HarryKim @Queen @The Royal Orora @brnrd@Clever Username @donatellab @bloodnoir @bijon @Elvira @Malazam @Grasim @lowyeechoy @Artpop lover @Saimon @ShemmyMa @lookinggoodfeelingfine @rosewater @Tom Robso @CokeDestroyer @Liebrandt @ethan@brefike @TheFame@Andrianna1998 @SmokeyVibez @pato @ev1379 @enigma popstar @cornless_ @Maggie7 @Franxxx Dreams @gorgeousgaga @SloppyJoe. @MusicOfACentury @Renoire @ad9nn @PerfectGUY @Hanna @sickandtired2.0 @stefan503 @dana.ioana @alejandro by lady gaga @lilith @TheReal @gorskillet @gagarrhea @VSchwarz @GalaxyGamerGuy @Focz @murilo @summerboy911 @JNLolz @Little_Monster @ErraHaze @Sanjay @Aiman19 @almeric @Essie @Brit9 @1mi_K @RobyTheGerm @5HZombie12 @JJ Monster @Pedro98 @HausOfLexi @Little_Monster @Mister_M @GAGAFLIX @GagaGlambert @Heij @Madame X @jaehavocado @Dark Paradise @Summerboy2007 @ed2735 @ccurt7755 @Alina @Candy Gaga @Live_Wire @DonnieDarko @CherryPie @SLAG @NYNJ Gypsy @holyxfad

@Franch Toast @skeletonguns@Max_Vandeburg @ChromaticRaccoon @PETTY @paradox @ObezyankaNol @Franz Ferdinand @JevyDuty @Dirkje

Maybe its a good idea to post this in the OP so people that missed this can easily look back. In case this threads gets more pages of replies :)

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
Just now, Stanley Digaga said:

Seems like Bad Romance can't be dethroned after all...

I'm so sad that we as gay people have not moved beyond Bad Romance

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
Just now, Dirkje said:

Maybe its a good idea to post this in the OP so people that missed this can easily look back. In case this threads gets more pages of replies :)

PIN THE POST. YOU'RE A MOD GODDAMNIT

• lol 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
3 hours ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

I'm here to witness this mess and the clear lack of taste.

Wendy+Williams+39th+International+Emmy+Awards+zHmn0Cjs6wul.jpg

I was here for the clownery, and was not disappointed.

Thank you so much fellow gaming leader and judas sister @KatieJudasGaga4. You truly entertained the masses and peasants. This was iconic and truly filled with moments to remember. Can't wait to see your future projects. :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1

• Twitter changed the title to 2021 Little Monster Choice Awards (Ceremony)
  • Twitter unfeatured and unpinned this topic