PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

PETTY

Moderator 6,288

image0.png

A message from the SLAG show HQ:

Congrats to the Trio Season 2 winner @Franz Ferdinand and to the second and third place winner @lavenderblondee and @nynj nights

Thanks for hosting another amazing, fun season @PETTY and for your contributions as a judge @Lorde Von Kok

Also thanks to all the players who interacted and entertained the messy interviews. Special thanks to @Joannesrats. The carpal tunnel syndrome that I've developed from typing out your performance each round was well worth it. 

We out!

tenor.gif?itemid=10141006

• yaas, gaga 9

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/7/2021 at 7:54 PM, SLAG said:

image0.png

Congrats to the Trio Season 2 winner @Franz Ferdinand and to the second and third place winner @lavenderblondee and @nynj nights

Thanks for hosting another amazing, fun season @PETTY and for your contributions as a judge @Lorde Von Kok

Also thanks to all the players who interacted and entertained the messy interviews. Special thanks to @Joannesrats. The carpal tunnel syndrome that I've developed from typing out your performance each round was well worth it. 

We out!

happy to help 

tenor.gif

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,689

@lavenderblondee you were SOOO close. You surprised me with one of your trios and I enjoyed your commentary and taste all season. You also have an impressive knowledge of music and you didn't disappoint this round. Can't wait to see you crush Season 3!!!

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

• hugs 1
  • love 3

Gaming Leader 6,416

That concludes the Season 2 finale! I'm going to miss this game :bradley: But we will be back before you know it! Thank you again for playing and making it another successful season. There's alot in store for Season 3 that will require months of planning so buckle up hennies because you've got a big storm comin' :abel_glow:

8-A4-EBAB6-458-D-4-A6-F-B5-C7-8-BB771-D7

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

• yaas, gaga 6
  • love 6

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/8/2021 at 9:28 AM, PETTY said:

That concludes the Season 2 finale! I'm going to miss this game :bradley: But we will be back before you know it! Thank you again for playing and making it another successful season. There's alot in store for Season 3 that will require months of planning so buckle up hennies because you've got a big storm comin' :abel_glow:

8-A4-EBAB6-458-D-4-A6-F-B5-C7-8-BB771-D7

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

Got my therapy sessions pre-booked.

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
On 7/7/2021 at 7:54 PM, SLAG said:

image0.png

We out!

Special thanks you and @Lorde Von Kok too! 

The SLAG  Show™ will forever be iconic :shine:

• yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
On 7/7/2021 at 7:56 PM, nynj nights said:

@lavenderblondee you were SOOO close. You surprised me with one of your trios and I enjoyed your commentary and taste all season. You also have an impressive knowledge of music and you didn't disappoint this round. Can't wait to see you crush Season 3!!!

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

Omg stop it, you're too kind

tenor.gif

So happy we made it this far together!! Can't wait to play with you again next season. :ally:

• love 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

E29NMXsXwAEN6Z3?format=jpg&name=small

Wow, what a finale.

Thank you to all the contestants for participating in this game, giving your all (and sometime your PayPal info) and putting time, love and taste in each of your trio. It was a pleasure discovering new songs, enjoying classics and awarding taste.

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer

Thank you to my fellow judge and good sister in shade, Season 1 Winner @SLAG.

772695653465456644.gif?v=1

Congrats to @Franz Ferdinand for winning this challenging and hard season. Wow, such a long journey ... but you did it, and I'm so proud of you baby. I know that no matter how your cold iron heart will receive this love, know that it's real baby. Welcome to the Winner's Club. Show your ID and come on down to the lounge. 794788168531705857.png?v=1 

772695653465456644.gif?v=1

And finally, to the grand high b*ch herself, the marvelous host and Razzie-nominated @PETTY

We know how much of your time and energy you put into this game, and we can see how much of a success it is. You bring people a way to have fun in dark times and something to make them escape the harsh reality. Let's all take into consideration.mp3 how important your game is, but especially how much YOU are. Thank you again and again for everything you did and I look forward to support any ventures you go on, wether I will have powers of judge or maybe not ... This is your place to shine and you sure did. Love you babe.

LORDE IS OUT THIS b*ch NOW

tenor.gif

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 8

Gaming Leader 6,416
On 7/7/2021 at 10:14 PM, Lorde Von Kok said:

And finally, to the grand high b*ch herself, the marvelous host and Razzie-nominated @PETTY

We know how much of your time and energy you put into this game, and we can see how much of a success it is. You bring people a way to have fun in dark times and something to make them escape the harsh reality. Let's all take into consideration.mp3 how important your game is, but especially how much YOU are. Thank you again and again for everything you did and I look forward to support any ventures you go on, wether I will have powers of judge or maybe not ... This is your place to shine and you sure did. Love you babe.

this was so sweet 

it's been a rough year for me, and i'm sure many of you can relate. this game has helped me escape from the real life mess going on and i hope i've done the same for all of yall for the couple hours a week we spend putting energy into this. 

thanks for always being a good sis and all the support you give the game xoxo

• hugs 3
  • love 5

Pop-a-911-ster 26,857
x3

Congratulations to all that managed to reach the final round!!! :oscar:

And also thank you @PETTY for creating this game:oscar:

Also i want to not thank the tasteless and fraud judge panel. But i guess the participants who also voted were lacking taste too , so:awkney: it's POPa911 after all, a place that talent and taste is not working. 

Once again, congratulations 

Mr D Drinking GIF by CBC

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/8/2021 at 1:45 PM, little legend said:

Congratulations to all that managed to reach the final round!!! :oscar:

And also thank you @PETTY for creating this game:oscar:

Also i want to not thank the tasteless and fraud judge panel. But i guess the participants who also voted were lacking taste too , so:awkney: it's POPa911 after all, a place that talent and taste is not working. 

Once again, congratulations 

Mr D Drinking GIF by CBC

Let me take this opportunity to promote a new game coming Mid-August

1.png2.png3.png

NB: I will fix those movie reels later for the real game... pretend they are aligned. 

• paws up 1
  • shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 5

Gaming Leader 6,416
On 7/8/2021 at 12:56 AM, Bakugo said:

Playlist finalised - Alot of missing songs...  Blame Spotify. 

Thanks for all you’re effort into the playlist! Because I do not use Spotify, I have officially merged your work into an Apple Music Playlist :darkmode: so to all users who need it on Apple, here you go, enjoy 

https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/trio-season-2/pl.u-6mo44aKuBD93YxP

• love 1

The Fame Popster 475

Congrats @Franz Ferdinand for the well deserved win !! I loved all the ”up and coming” trios but actually ended up voting for yours

and also big congrats to @lavenderblondee and @nynj nights :gaga-thanks: you both did amazing so this one’s for you 

spacer.png

lastly THANK YOU  @PETTY :kiss: you make the game and it wouldn’t be such a success each time without you

• hugs 2
  • sad 1