PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

PETTY

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/13/2021 at 6:49 PM, Bakugo said:

Did you just discover this gif? Alzheimers strikes again… 

GIF by popsugar

he wasn't even talking to you, sir

go sit back down in your chair and we'll bring your walker over soon so you don't hurt yourself on the way out

tenor.gif

• lol 2

Gaming Leader 6,416

spacer.png

WORST JUDGE is handed to the judge that voters felt did not fulfill their judging duties 100%. It doesn’t mean they were a bad judge but it does mean that they were the worst of the best.

The winner of the WORST JUDGE category goes to…

Spoiler

@Lorde Von Kok

Congrats, Lorde Von Kok! A well deserved win if you ask us! Take this award with pride, poor SLAG didn’t win anything!

tumblr_nyiuyuAXMT1tfn6k7o1_250.gifv

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

• shook 2
  • sad 2
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Moderator 6,288
On 7/13/2021 at 4:51 PM, NotDoctor said:

@SLAG finally lost something :legend:

I don't need an award to tell me I'm the best baby. I know that sh*t. You know it. We ALL know it.:enigma:

Congrats to the amazing @PETTY tho. Well deserved! And @Lorde Von Kok too I guess :mess:

• lol 2

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/13/2021 at 6:53 PM, SLAG said:

I don't need an award to tell me I'm the best baby. I know that sh*t. You know it. We ALL know it.:enigma:

Congrats to the amazing @PETTY tho. Well deserved! And @Lorde Von Kok too I guess :mess:

you actually aren't the best, you didn't win the best judge award!

it can be easy to get confused, though, so I understand 

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/14/2021 at 8:23 AM, SLAG said:

Sorry. I forgot to know it…

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 6,288
On 7/13/2021 at 4:53 PM, Joannesrats said:

you actually aren't the best, you didn't win the best judge award!

it can be easy to get confused, though, so I understand 

BYAIBTO

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
On 7/13/2021 at 6:53 PM, SLAG said:

If I pretend to agree, will you ban someone for me? :billie:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Gaming Leader 6,416

18-CC6-C9-A-86-F3-46-A8-A7-D8-7330-D8-F2795-B.png

WORST MUSIC THEME is handed to the theme that voters felt was a combination of a bad theme but also considered to possibly be a theme with multiple bad trio submissions.

The winner of the WORST MUSIC THEME category goes to...

Spoiler

EMO PROM NIGHT *Judge's Pick*

Unfortunately, this theme was voted as worst among all themes this season. It's interesting because many expressed a liking for this theme. I wonder what happened, also congrats to @Lorde Von Kok for lowkey winning another award. :icant:

gothic.gif

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

• shook 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Moderator 6,288
On 7/13/2021 at 4:54 PM, NotDoctor said:

If I pretend to agree, will you ban someone for me? :billie:

Your opinions don't really matter so it'll just be me doing you a favor imo.:katy:

• lol 1