PETTY

Gaming Leader 6,416

FB492-B3-E-B3-D6-4504-9177-61-CA78-A6670

SEASON 2 🥈1ST RUNNER UP IS...

silver-medal-png.png

Spoiler

290-A76-FF-EBB9-4-E13-BA90-12-D410-E0-FB

Congrats on 2nd place, @lavenderblondee

You've come so far and out-did your Season 1 run so I hope you are proud of that. You came so close to winning, but I hope you take this place with pride. You were one of my favorite music tastes this season and I hope you plan on joining Season 3. Great job :gaga-thanks:

🥇THE WINNER OF PA911 TRIO: SEASON 2...

Gold-Medal-PNG-Picture.png

Spoiler

EBACBD8-A-2-EBC-4-DAF-8944-BF5-AD555-A06

Congrats @Franz Ferdinand you won Part 2 and Part 3 of the finale and have officially won Season 2!

You were ahhhmazing this season and I am happy to see your good taste in music is finally appreciated in this game! You've earned all the bragging rights until Season 3, which you may or may not be a judge for (my agent will contact you). Let's give a big round of applause for our Season 2 Winner!

QmT6.gif

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 7

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/8/2021 at 9:14 AM, PETTY said:

FB492-B3-E-B3-D6-4504-9177-61-CA78-A6670

SEASON 2 🥈1ST RUNNER UP IS...

silver-medal-png.png

Hide contents

290-A76-FF-EBB9-4-E13-BA90-12-D410-E0-FB

Congrats on 2nd place, @lavenderblondee

You've come so far and out-did your Season 1 run so I hope you are proud of that. You came so close to winning, but I hope you take this place with pride. You were one of my favorite music tastes this season and I hope you plan on joining Season 3. Great job :gaga-thanks:

🥇THE WINNER OF PA911 TRIO: SEASON 2...

Gold-Medal-PNG-Picture.png

Hide contents

EBACBD8-A-2-EBC-4-DAF-8944-BF5-AD555-A06

Congrats @Franz Ferdinand you won Part 2 and Part 3 of the finale and have officially won Season 2!

You were ahhhmazing this season and I am happy to see your good taste in music is finally appreciated in this game! You've earned all the bragging rights until Season 3, which you may or may not be a judge for (my agent will contact you). Let's give a big round of applause for our Season 2 Winner!

QmT6.gif

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

NOT THAT IF I DREAM!!!! BYE!!!!!

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/8/2021 at 9:16 AM, SLAG said:

I LOVE that song tbh :billie::bradley:

I do too... I expected Champion so when I saw it I DIED!

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 4,653

Also guys:

Popa911 history is written! @Franz Ferdinand will be the first popster to get added to the Winners Hall of Fame after the thread was created! Popa911 trio is also the first game where this happens!

:oscar:

• yaas, gaga 5