PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

PETTY

Popster to Popster 4,583
On 7/13/2021 at 6:08 PM, PETTY said:

spacer.png

BIGGEST MELTDOWN is handed to the contestant that voters felt served the biggest/funniest meltdown after either being in a Vote-Off or being eliminated.

The winner of the BIGGEST MELTDOWN category goes to…

Hide contents

@Twitter

Congrats Twitter, your meltdown(s) seemed to have won the voters over. You served depression and defeat whenever you were in the bottom and especially when you were eliminated. They were posts that live rent free in our mind.

spacer.png

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

The gif :dead:

• lol 2

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/14/2021 at 7:42 AM, Joannesrats said:

When I look back on my life, it's not that I remember it fondly...

it's that it's full of this gif and melodramatic posts...

200.gif?cid=95b279449ca6149cbe528a6bb660

When I was young I prayed for higher placement in Trio!

200.gif?cid=95b279449ca6149cbe528a6bb660

• lol 3

Gaming Leader 6,416

spacer.png

BIGGEST SORE LOSER is handed to the contestant that voters felt did not handle their elimination as well as the rest.

The winner of the BIGGEST SORE LOSER category goes to…

Spoiler

@Bakugo

Congrats Bakugo, you are this season’s sore losing chanteuse! Own it!

spacer.png

spacer.png

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

• lol 9

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/14/2021 at 7:49 AM, PETTY said:

spacer.png

BIGGEST SORE LOSER is handed to the contestant that voters felt did not handle their elimination as well as the rest.

The winner of the BIGGEST SORE LOSER category goes to…

Hide contents

@Bakugo

Congrats Bakugo, you are this season’s sore losing chanteuse! Own it!

spacer.png

spacer.png

THIS IS HILARIOUS IN RETROSPECT BUT AT THE TIME I WAS LIVID!!!

• lol 1

Moderator 6,288
On 7/13/2021 at 4:21 PM, NotDoctor said:

Next season I need to throw a dramatic tantrum when I get eliminated so I can actually win something for the first time in this game  :bradley:

Just this game? :ohhh:

• lol 3

Gaming Leader 6,416

spacer.png

MOST LIKELY TO HAVE WON is handed to the contestant that voters felt would have been most likely to win the game if it wasn’t Franz Ferdinand.

The winner of the MOST LIKELY TO HAVE WON category goes to…

Spoiler

@nynj nights

Congrats on your win, nynj nights! Your kindness throughout the season won over the voters and shows that most were rooting for you to win!

200.gif

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 6
  • love 7

Gaming Leader 6,416

spacer.png

MOST COMPETITIVE is handed to the contestant that voters felt had the most competitive energy throughout their time on Season 2.

The winner of the MOST COMPETITIVE category goes to…

Spoiler

@Joannesrats

Congrats Joannesrats, there's no denying that when you come to play, you come to WIN! Hopefully that competitive energy gets you the win next Season. :oscar:

giphy.gif

• shook 1
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 4