PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

PETTY

Gaming Leader 6,416

DBE0-ABEA-30-E5-4908-AAD7-4874-A48-D16-AC.png

DESERVED BETTER is handed to the contestant that voters felt deserved to be in the competition longer than they were, someone who left too soon.

The winner of the DESERVED BETTER category goes to...

Spoiler

@Franch Toast

Congrats Franch Toast, there's no denying that you left the competition entirely too soon. Most of us assumed you'd stick around til the finale or even take the win.

giphy-gif-cid-6c09b9528bc88f5307ea75342e

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

• hugs 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 2

Popstanne 5,076
On 7/13/2021 at 6:38 PM, PETTY said:

DBE0-ABEA-30-E5-4908-AAD7-4874-A48-D16-AC.png

DESERVED BETTER is handed to the contestant that voters felt deserved to be in the competition longer than they were, someone who left too soon.

The winner of the DESERVED BETTER category goes to...

Hide contents

@Franch Toast

Congrats Franch Toast, there's no denying that you left the competition entirely too soon. Most of us assumed you'd stick around til the finale or even take the win.

giphy-gif-cid-6c09b9528bc88f5307ea75342e

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

Why shucks….If only not for the emo prom theme…

• hugs 5
  • sad 1

Gaming Leader 6,416

spacer.png

BEST JUDGE is handed to the judge that voters felt delivered the most consistency and taste as a judge on Season 2.

The winner of the BEST JUDGE category goes to…

Spoiler

@PETTY

Congrats to me! I truly didn’t expect this, thank you to all my fans. This wouldn’t have been possible without you :icant:

957-FB03-C-EAE5-4-C0-B-8670-9904-E5-A4-C

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 4

Popster to Popster 4,583
On 7/13/2021 at 6:45 PM, PETTY said:

spacer.png

BEST JUDGE is handed to the judge that voters felt delivered the most consistency and taste as a judge on Season 2.

Reveal hidden contents

@PETTY

Congrats to me! I truly didn’t expect this, thank you to all my fans. This wouldn’t have been possible without you :icant:

You deserve it! Thank you for putting this together and taking all of our abuse all season :gaga-thanks:

• hugs 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Moderator 6,288
On 7/13/2021 at 4:45 PM, PETTY said:

spacer.png

Hide contents

@PETTY

AngelicThoseAmurminnow-small.gif

• lol 6

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/13/2021 at 6:45 PM, PETTY said:

spacer.png

Hide contents

@PETTY

PERIOD

I didn't wanna vote for this one because I hated all of y'all but you hosted and you did display some moderate taste throughout the season 

and you hosted this whole thing you deserve SOME recognition for it

• hugs 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 2,817

i really did have so much fun playing this game and can't wait for future seasons with you guys :bradley:

i'm still so shook i did as well as i did - i got lucky with some of y'all flopping in rounds i did okay in :enigma:

• hugs 4
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1