Ceremony | ARTPOP

Impossible Princess

Moderator 6,288
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Before, I announce the winner and runner-up - I really want to thank all of you to participation and your attendance to the ceremonies. I might have some disagreements with the changes around on this forum, but I really wish very good luck to the folks who would carry on the MEGARATE tradition! It never fails to amaze us! 

Solidarity, @Anveeroy

Thank you for taking the time to host!:kiss:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
2 minutes ago, SLAG said:

So Applause is #1. As long as it wasn't Venus or G.U.Y. (though I like the songs) I'm ok with it.

e8yCrTG.gif

it could still be ARTPOP :bradley:

Popster to Popster 2,686

02. Applause

Average Score: 8.68

oie-png-2.png

Highest Score: 11

Lowest Score: 6

COMMENTS:

Spoiler

Bakugo We love a luke warm lead single but iconic ending song!
TINDER My favorite Gaga Lead. What a BANGAH.
corvus albus  
Delusional Yes!
Ms I am a local  
Party Favor  
paradox  
yanko  
FreeMyMind  
FRANZGA yes you got my 11 of APPLAUSE because of the DWUW Snub.. but hey, this stood the test of time for me.. what an amazing pop track and yeah the perfect lead
kaelergrey A classic. It deserves the lead single treatment. Its an amazing song that deserves an applause from beginning to end that never seemed to age. Gaga did what? THAT!
calmar  
ChromaticRaccoon  
raragaga  
Edonis  
Joannesrats Not her best
PETTY  
Franch Toast This song is totally fine, but that's it – it's very mediocre for me, and a bit boring.
Franz Ferdinand Gaga is at her best when she talks about fame.
Deanclownchester  
Lorde Von Kok Aged like milk.
lavenderblondee One of DJWS best tracks. If it were lyrically more relatable, I think this song would be perfect.
Andreu  
Lionel Ronaldo It's a nice song but not my favorite.
Spinning Bottles The song is very cute, it has a strong chorus and the instrumental is stunning. I do not like the theatrical singing style Gaga adopts on the verses though. But other than that I like the song. The high note on the bridge is belissimo.
Fame Romance  
SLAG A moment
PrinceOTStorm  
BadGurlMadge Love it!
NotDoctor Crisp, clean, strange, lived in and has a point of view. Quintessentially Gaga
Noturregularmonster  
KatieJudasGaga4  
Born in Chromatica A safe track but a track that means so much to me, as this was the track that introduced me to Gaga. It is a decent lead single to ARTPOP, though I do wish it was more experimental, but considering it was the lead single of ARTPOP, I understand why it is more of a safe - radio sounding track.
GitHub Works so well as a closer. It's maybe like 6th or 7th in terms of how I'd rank it on the album, but objectively speaking it's probably one of the best.
Clever Username  
Miaou average
Candy Gaga A bop. Her vocals are great complimented by great production and badass lyrics made a great track. One last thing Applause >>>>> Roar don't compare them again even if roar was #1 cause one is a masterpiece the other is a kindergarten kidz pop
Brecht  
Shoful  
nenhures  
ARTPOP  
HitTheBoat  
ObezyankaNol Great gowns, beautiful gowns
GuiLM  
SamanthaC  
MiKEY Nostalgia.
sickandtired2.0  
Kattys  

PARTICIPANTS:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,686

WINNER: 1. ARTPOP

Average Score: 8.70

D7-DE5-C51-C6-AF-415-B-AE60-C04-AA002450

Highest Score: 11

Lowest Score: 5

COMMENTS:

Spoiler

Bakugo There is a reason it opened the Artrave- it is fully of emotion and metaphor and we stan!
TINDER love the weird gaga-ness of the song
corvus albus  
Delusional Interesting
Ms I am a local  
Party Favor live version is the only good version
paradox  
yanko  
FreeMyMind  
FRANZGA meaningless lyrics but the atmosphere and vibe of this song is just something else. cosmic? ethereal? high? idk
kaelergrey Truly ART and a POP phenom. Not just the artist who sang and wrote and made it but also the message of the song. Its an experience that will leave you wanting for more.
calmar  
ChromaticRaccoon  
raragaga  
Edonis  
Joannesrats Ethereal. Perfect lyrics and melodies. Needed something more, the “hee hee’s”
PETTY talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique. completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, sh!t on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.
Franch Toast It earns a 10 for the Fallon performance alone.
Franz Ferdinand My artmop could clean anything.
Deanclownchester Amazing instrumentals
Lorde Von Kok It's cute, but the live performance at the release show (artRAVE) made it better.
lavenderblondee Doesn't feel like a Gaga song, and really felt like the shift of the album/era. So beautiful and magical.
Andreu  
Lionel Ronaldo I love the lyrics and the instrumentals of this song. The intro is very mysterious and her voice is amazing.
Spinning Bottles This song is a mood, it feels so ethereal.
Fame Romance  
SLAG Loved this song since the first time I heard it. Wish it sounded more like the iTunes festival Verizon tho.
PrinceOTStorm  
BadGurlMadge Cute
NotDoctor Completely lifeless (notice a pattern here?) vocals ruin what could have easily been one of the best songs in her discography. Also it's been said to death but taking the heehees back is a criminal offense.
Noturregularmonster The soong that aged the best, the melody is so beautiful
KatieJudasGaga4  
Born in Chromatica I love how calm this song is, and to me, this song is one of the strongest on ARTPOP. For me, this track truly does represent the meaning of individuality and being yourself, and I just love how ARTPOP “could mean anything”. The production for this song is perfect, a calm and mysterious sound that really fits with the lyrics.
GitHub Congrats bb, now that DWUW is toast you got my 11. Would have loved for the "hee hee"s to make an appearance, but you can't have everything in life.
Clever Username  
Miaou average
Candy Gaga The live performance pre album release version was better but still this song sounds great. Only people with basic taste found this confusing it literally just summarize what ARTPOP is about it could be anything.
Brecht  
Shoful  
nenhures  
ARTPOP  
HitTheBoat  
ObezyankaNol  
GuiLM  
SamanthaC  
MiKEY I think there could’ve been more production wise but still this song is magic
sickandtired2.0  
Kattys  

PARTICIPANTS:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 5

Popster to Popster 2,686

Thank you!

ARTPOP 8.7
Applause 8.68
G.U.Y 8.32
Venus 8.16
Sexxx Dreams 8.1
Aura 7.9
Gypsy 7.81
Mary Jane Holland 7.54
Fashion! 7.53
Dope 7.08
MANiCURE 6.95
Donatella 5.87
Swine 5.66
Jewels N Drugs (feat. T.I., Too $hort and Twista) 4.46
  • paws up 1

Nooooo I missed everything!

motion city soundtrack pop punk GIF by mtv

well, glad to see ARTPOP shining, but Gypsy not even being in the top 5 is unfair :war:

Oh, I almost forget to thank @Anveeroy for hosting this ceremony and @Twitterfor creating the visuals, your work are both appreciated. (I’m still bitter that I missed it tho nnnnn :unamused:)

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 2