Average Score: 7.81

oie-png-9.png

Highest Score: 11

@Lorde Von Kok @Clever Username @HitTheBoat @MiKEY @TINDER

Lowest Score: 1

@Fame Romance @Yanko @Delusional

COMMENTS:

Spoiler
Bakugo I know the part where she lists the countries off by heart tehehe so random!
TINDER DESERVED TO BE A SINGLE WITH AN epic video. a hit song that got away.
corvus albus  
Delusional Her worst song me thinks
Ms I am a local  
Party Favor  
paradox  
yanko  
FreeMyMind  
FRANZGA this deservedt to be the final single of the album
kaelergrey An amazing song and a fan favorite. It deserves to be in a movie. It has that big sound that makes you wanna travel the world and see whats beyond your imaginations.
calmar  
ChromaticRaccoon  
raragaga  
Edonis  
Joannesrats -1 for outdated term for Romani people
PETTY cringe
Franch Toast Love everything about this song except the fact that the title could be considered a "slur" – really wish she'd rename it "Nomad" and premiere the new version in Vegas.
Franz Ferdinand Racial slur aside, this is a really weird addition to the album. It sounds nothing like the rest, the production sounds muddled, like it can't decide whether it wants to be top 40 or experimental, and the lyrics are just cringy (and not in the fun, campy way).
Deanclownchester  
Lorde Von Kok TRULY UNDERRATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Just accept the fact that it's the best song of ARTMESS and we'll all be in peace.
lavenderblondee It's not for me, but it is such a sweet and fun love song.
Andreu I wish it had another title and yet again I prefer the demo, but the album version is really great too.
Lionel Ronaldo The lyrics of this song are so true. I love her voice here and especially when she did it live, emotional and strong.
Spinning Bottles This song goes with highs and lows with me. Sometimes I hate its guts and sometimes I feel the need to listen to it. Right now I can't stand it, but I tried to be nice with my score.
Fame Romance  
SLAG Basic but make it cute.
PrinceOTStorm  
BadGurlMadge A bit overrated
NotDoctor Never hits the highs of her other ballads. It's cute and I'm not mad.
Noturregularmonster Just, no
KatieJudasGaga4  
Born in Chromatica It is okay, but certainly (in my opinion) overrated. Compared to a lot of ARTPOP’S tracks, it really feels a bit mediocre and safe and it doesn’t have the wow factor that ARTPOP should have. The lyrics are beautiful in Gypsy, but I wish the production and sound of Gypsy was a little more experimental.
GitHub It's a fine song, but it's also pretty generic sounding to me. Overrated, imo.
Clever Username  
Miaou excellent song
Candy Gaga Beautiful song. Not much to say not a masterpiece and not bad just beautiful.
Brecht  
Shoful  
nenhures  
ARTPOP  
HitTheBoat  
ObezyankaNol  
GuiLM  
SamanthaC  
MiKEY One of my fav songs of all time. SHOULD’VE BEEN THE FINAL SINGLE.
sickandtired2.0  
Kattys  

PARTICIPANTS:

Edited by Anveeroy
  • shook 1
  • sad 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,772
2 minutes ago, Spinning Bottles said:

Um, not before Gypsy. Now that I've mentioned it, why hasn't that trash left yet?

Gyspsy could have been a single so NO :war:

2 minutes ago, TINDER said:

wild west fight GIF by BrownSugarApp

1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

07. Gypsy

Average Score: 7.81

oie-png-9.png

@Lorde Von Kok @Clever Username @HitTheBoat @MiKEY

@Fame Romance @Yanko @Delusional

COMMENTS:

Reveal hidden contents

Bakugo I know the part where she lists the countries off by heart tehehe so random!
TINDER DESERVED TO BE A SINGLE WITH AN epic video. a hit song that got away.
corvus albus  
Delusional Her worst song me thinks
Ms I am a local  
Party Favor  
paradox  
yanko  
FreeMyMind  
FRANZGA this deservedt to be the final single of the album
kaelergrey An amazing song and a fan favorite. It deserves to be in a movie. It has that big sound that makes you wanna travel the world and see whats beyond your imaginations.
calmar  
ChromaticRaccoon  
raragaga  
Edonis  
Joannesrats -1 for outdated term for Romani people
PETTY cringe
Franch Toast Love everything about this song except the fact that the title could be considered a "slur" – really wish she'd rename it "Nomad" and premiere the new version in Vegas.
Franz Ferdinand Racial slur aside, this is a really weird addition to the album. It sounds nothing like the rest, the production sounds muddled, like it can't decide whether it wants to be top 40 or experimental, and the lyrics are just cringy (and not in the fun, campy way).
Deanclownchester  
Lorde Von Kok TRULY UNDERRATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Just accept the fact that it's the best song of ARTMESS and we'll all be in peace.
lavenderblondee It's not for me, but it is such a sweet and fun love song.
Andreu I wish it had another title and yet again I prefer the demo, but the album version is really great too.
Lionel Ronaldo The lyrics of this song are so true. I love her voice here and especially when she did it live, emotional and strong.
Spinning Bottles This song goes with highs and lows with me. Sometimes I hate its guts and sometimes I feel the need to listen to it. Right now I can't stand it, but I tried to be nice with my score.
Fame Romance  
SLAG Basic but make it cute.
PrinceOTStorm  
BadGurlMadge A bit overrated
NotDoctor Never hits the highs of her other ballads. It's cute and I'm not mad.
Noturregularmonster Just, no
KatieJudasGaga4  
Born in Chromatica It is okay, but certainly (in my opinion) overrated. Compared to a lot of ARTPOP’S tracks, it really feels a bit mediocre and safe and it doesn’t have the wow factor that ARTPOP should have. The lyrics are beautiful in Gypsy, but I wish the production and sound of Gypsy was a little more experimental.
GitHub It's a fine song, but it's also pretty generic sounding to me. Overrated, imo.
Clever Username  
Miaou excellent song
Candy Gaga Beautiful song. Not much to say not a masterpiece and not bad just beautiful.
Brecht  
Shoful  
nenhures  
ARTPOP  
HitTheBoat  
ObezyankaNol  
GuiLM  
SamanthaC  
MiKEY One of my fav songs of all time. SHOULD’VE BEEN THE FINAL SINGLE.
sickandtired2.0  
Kattys  

PARTICIPANTS:

At least I died for a good cause!

ARTPOPster 1,331

Gypsy is out. The Tastelessness, I can't... I hope y’all  Gypsy haters  won't be able to visit all the countries gaga mentioned in the outro like ever.

dying fish out of water GIF by Bare Tree Media

Spoiler

jk

Edited by TINDER
  • lol 1

Just now, Fame Romance said:

If the whole song was like the godly chorus Aura would've been one of her best songs ever

The rest of the song is trash

preach GIF

The chorus is one of the best things Gaga has ever done. But those granny vocals during the verse are horrible.

The demo version however is fire

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 2,686

06. AURA

Average Score: 7.90

oie-png-4.png

@SamanthaC

@Miaou

COMMENTS:

Spoiler

Bakugo FANTASTIC OPENING OF A NEAR PERFECT ALBUM.
TINDER A solid banger for starting a solid album, although I wish the ha ha ha thing was cut short.
corvus albus  
Delusional Interesting
Ms I am a local  
Party Favor would honestly be my favorite track on the album had they not ruined it in the final version
paradox  
yanko  
FreeMyMind  
FRANZGA a crazy opening. the burqa version was better tho
kaelergrey A great opener to the album. Its an experimental feast that will leave your ears wanting for more.
calmar  
ChromaticRaccoon  
raragaga  
Edonis  
Joannesrats Almost perfect. Needed the aggression of the demo, but we can blame Interscope for that.
PETTY When this song released, it was much more enjoyable for me than it is now. This song has not aged well for me and I have to be in a certain mood to enjoy it in 2020.
Franch Toast A great album opener.
Franz Ferdinand Grew on me. One of her best tracks in terms of production.
Deanclownchester  
Lorde Von Kok Crazy how I hated it at first, but now, I can't get enough of it. The second verse correctly and rightfully snapped my neck, my back and my bussy crack.
lavenderblondee It's so busy but something about the opening of the song hits and sets up the entire songs energy.
Andreu Yeah, all of us prefer some elements of the demo version, but Aura is an amazing song regardless.
Lionel Ronaldo I really love this song, I remember the first time I heard this song, amazing. very good album opener
Spinning Bottles I assume were rating the album version, which is trash. The only remark I have on the demo version is the unnecessary long intro. After 'send it straight to Hollywood' the song should kick in. But the album version... Dear lord... The way they butchered this heavenly song with those 'vocals'. She sounds like a granny in the verses and it completely destroys the song for me. Thank god they left the heavenly chorus intact.
Fame Romance  
SLAG Love this song. The demo is superior but whatever.
PrinceOTStorm talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, sh!t on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.
BadGurlMadge  
NotDoctor Lifeless final vocals and inferior outro ruin an otherwise amazing song
Noturregularmonster  
KatieJudasGaga4  
Born in Chromatica A great opener to a great album. I just love the 2013 EDM sound and this song is just that perfect sound for me. Should have been a single for ARTPOP.
GitHub I think this is one of the more interesting songs out of her discography. I do slightly prefer the demo, but this is still good.
Clever Username  
Miaou horrible
Candy Gaga Great EDM/Mariachi production with interesting lyrics. The track intro is crazy in a good way. However , Burqa was much better it was more daring than Aura which was toned down for a mainstream audience.
Brecht  
Shoful  
nenhures  
ARTPOP  
HitTheBoat  
ObezyankaNol Fun track, but demo is better
GuiLM  
SamanthaC  
MiKEY The Intro is still something to get used to but THE BEAATTTTT
sickandtired2.0  
Kattys  

PARTICIPANTS: