TINDER the demo is superior, but is a cute song
corvus albus  
Delusional Should have been a piano ballad
Ms I am a local  
Party Favor  
paradox  
yanko  
FreeMyMind  
FRANZGA i can't believe i hated this at first but wow the production is really great. dated edm who? couldve been single-worthy if the subject was different and not as shallow as just talking bout fashion and looking good and feeling fine
kaelergrey The moment that the bridge hits. You just cant help yourself but to get lost in such an amazing track. Another great song from ARTPOP.
calmar  
ChromaticRaccoon  
raragaga  
Edonis Her fabulous tribute to Bowie and couture deserved to be a single!
Joannesrats I truly don’t have one negative thing to say about her
PETTY talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique. completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, sh!t on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.
Franch Toast This track has grown on me, and I love the performance with Mama Ru from the holiday special.
Franz Ferdinand She's done the fashion songs so much better before.
Deanclownchester Underrated
Lorde Von Kok It's cute. Can't get her condom look out of my mind right next to RuPaul's giant a**.
lavenderblondee Disco, gaudy Gaga at her finest. "Looking good and feeling fine, SLAY." I mean, COME ON.
Andreu The least exciting song on the album for me. A shame that Gaga and David Guetta worked on a song together and this is how it turned out. The daft-punkish demo is way better.
Lionel Ronaldo I liked this song in the beginning but now it's a skip tbh.
Spinning Bottles This song is the saving grace of the middle of the album. The piano in the beginning is gorgeous, something about the instrumental is fantastic and that bridge is my fave moment of the song. That long note is just... Wow. I hope this song isn't paid dust.
Fame Romance  
SLAG I really enjoy Fashion!. The production and vocals are spot on. Love the funk vibe and the outro is everything.
PrinceOTStorm  
BadGurlMadge  
NotDoctor Demo production >>> also get William and his awful vocals OUT OF THIS SONG
Noturregularmonster  
KatieJudasGaga4  
Born in Chromatica Again, another one of ARTPOP’s best tracks. I love how the song truly has the ability to bring happiness and joy, especially in hard times. The production on Fashion is one of my favourites on ARTPOP.
GitHub The only thing that really stands out to me on this is the intro which I always mistake for A Thousand Miles.
Clever Username  
Miaou average
Candy Gaga Probably the most forgettable song on the album. Not bad but filler like.
Brecht  
Shoful  
nenhures  
ARTPOP  
HitTheBoat  
ObezyankaNol This song really grew on me in time. I would take out the will.i.am part tho :billie:
GuiLM  
SamanthaC  
MiKEY Have you heard the “Fashion! (Alternative Mix)" on YT? That would’ve been more perfect. This song is underrated af.
sickandtired2.0  
Kattys  

PARTICIPANTS:

Edited by Anveeroy
  • shook 2
  • sad 1
  • thanks 2

ARTPOPster 1,331

Y’all are shading Gypsy way too much,  it's coming to haunt y’all burned tastebuds.

Anyways Fashion! OUT. FINE, DEMO IS SUPERIOR 

FANTASTQUE! CHIC! SLAYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Popster to Popster 2,686

08. Mary Jane Holland

Average Score: 7.54

9-AE8-A349-68-F8-4053-AB5-A-0-CEBAF02-C8

Highest Score: 11

@ChromaticRaccoon @BadGurlMadge @nenhures @Kattys

Lowest Score: 1

@paradox @Clever Username

COMMENTS:

Spoiler

Bakugo Cute Weed references
TINDER I AM RICH AS p*ssSSS. PUFF IN PUFF OUT b*ch
corvus albus  
Delusional I only like the bridge
Ms I am a local  
Party Favor the baddest b*ch
paradox  
yanko  
FreeMyMind  
FRANZGA this sh*t hit me hard after the ARTRAVE Footages.. d*mn this was a grower
kaelergrey One of my favorites from ARTPOP.
calmar  
ChromaticRaccoon  
raragaga  
Edonis  
Joannesrats One of the best! Lush production
PETTY A pot head anthem. If you know, you know! This is one of the few songs I can still listen to and fully enjoy from this album.
Franch Toast Not as good as the other pot song, but it's still pleasant to listen to.
Franz Ferdinand The lyrics are a bit too on the nose, but the beat is great.
Deanclownchester  
Lorde Von Kok The rat @PETTY made me enjoy this song more than I originally did.
lavenderblondee  
Andreu  
Lionel Ronaldo I love this song. the lyrics but also the live performance during the ArtRAVE.
Spinning Bottles This song is subpar at best. It's fun to sing on a drunk or high night once a month, but other than that I can't enjoy it.
Fame Romance  
SLAG Great song. Beautiful song.
PrinceOTStorm Easily the worst track on the album, and overpraised.
BadGurlMadge Brilliant, talented, incredible, show stopping never seen before
NotDoctor  
Noturregularmonster  
KatieJudasGaga4  
Born in Chromatica Kinda sound like rock and roll EDM to me. I just love the sound and production of Mary Jane Holland and this song really feels like Gaga’s at her peak. A great track and a favourite of mine on ARTPOP.
GitHub Gave it an extra 0.5 because there is something really special about "I know mom and dad think I'm a mess but it's alright because I am rich as p*ss"
Clever Username  
Miaou average
Candy Gaga Used to be my favourite song on ARTPOP cause of the Born This Way album DNA all over it. Still a good song not groundbreaking and the bridge is cringy but over all cool vocals/lyrics/production
Brecht  
Shoful  
nenhures  
ARTPOP  
HitTheBoat  
ObezyankaNol Like Fashion! this song really really grew on me in time. But again, the demo is slightly better.
GuiLM  
SamanthaC  
MiKEY Lemme grab my J
sickandtired2.0  
Kattys  

PARTICIPANTS:

• shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

08. Mary Jane Holland

Average Score: 7.54

9-AE8-A349-68-F8-4053-AB5-A-0-CEBAF02-C8

Highest Score: 11

@ChromaticRaccoon @BadGurlMadge @nenhures @Kattys

Lowest Score: 1

@paradox @Clever Username

COMMENTS:

Reveal hidden contents

Bakugo Cute Weed references
TINDER I AM RICH AS p*ssSSS. PUFF IN PUFF OUT b*ch
corvus albus  
Delusional I only like the bridge
Ms I am a local  
Party Favor the baddest b*ch
paradox  
yanko  
FreeMyMind  
FRANZGA this sh*t hit me hard after the ARTRAVE Footages.. d*mn this was a grower
kaelergrey One of my favorites from ARTPOP.
calmar  
ChromaticRaccoon  
raragaga  
Edonis  
Joannesrats One of the best! Lush production
PETTY A pot head anthem. If you know, you know! This is one of the few songs I can still listen to and fully enjoy from this album.
Franch Toast Not as good as the other pot song, but it's still pleasant to listen to.
Franz Ferdinand The lyrics are a bit too on the nose, but the beat is great.
Deanclownchester  
Lorde Von Kok The rat @PETTY made me enjoy this song more than I originally did.
lavenderblondee  
Andreu  
Lionel Ronaldo I love this song. the lyrics but also the live performance during the ArtRAVE.
Spinning Bottles This song is subpar at best. It's fun to sing on a drunk or high night once a month, but other than that I can't enjoy it.
Fame Romance  
SLAG Great song. Beautiful song.
PrinceOTStorm Easily the worst track on the album, and overpraised.
BadGurlMadge Brilliant, talented, incredible, show stopping never seen before
NotDoctor  
Noturregularmonster  
KatieJudasGaga4  
Born in Chromatica Kinda sound like rock and roll EDM to me. I just love the sound and production of Mary Jane Holland and this song really feels like Gaga’s at her peak. A great track and a favourite of mine on ARTPOP.
GitHub Gave it an extra 0.5 because there is something really special about "I know mom and dad think I'm a mess but it's alright because I am rich as p*ss"
Clever Username  
Miaou average
Candy Gaga Used to be my favourite song on ARTPOP cause of the Born This Way album DNA all over it. Still a good song not groundbreaking and the bridge is cringy but over all cool vocals/lyrics/production
Brecht  
Shoful  
nenhures  
ARTPOP  
HitTheBoat  
ObezyankaNol Like Fashion! this song really really grew on me in time. But again, the demo is slightly better.
GuiLM  
SamanthaC  
MiKEY Lemme grab my J
sickandtired2.0  
Kattys  

PARTICIPANTS:

Bye flop!

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
Just now, Spinning Bottles said:

Um, not before Gypsy. Now that I've mentioned it, why hasn't that trash left yet?

wild west fight GIF by BrownSugarApp

• shook 1