2021 Little Monster Choice Awards (Submissions)

KatieJudasGaga4

Popstanne 5,076

Good luck, all. I didn't nominate anyone, because I don't even know where to begin and I love all of you, so I'll just wait and vote in the general round. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
Just now, SLAG said:

The mess of having to vote for "Best Song" on ARTPOP, BTW and Chromatica when the best songs weren't even nominated.

giphy.gif

Some of the nominations were a choice :rip:

COVID-19 rendered y'all tasteless

ezgif.com-resize-2.thumb.gif.f2621ae45c0

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 4,653
33 minutes ago, NYNJ Gypsy said:

That was tough but submitted!  Looking forward to the results. Thanks Katie! Love your videos by the way :classic_smile:

Hey! Welcome to the forums!

• thanks 1

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2
9 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Good luck, all. I didn't nominate anyone, because I don't even know where to begin and I love all of you, so I'll just wait and vote in the general round. 

this is the general round :)

Popstanne 5,076
42 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

this is the general round :)

Oh, it is? Is there a page with nominations already? Sorry, I've been busy with then holidays and life and haven't stayed on top of this thread. 

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2
34 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Oh, it is? Is there a page with nominations already? Sorry, I've been busy with then holidays and life and haven't stayed on top of this thread. 

Here is the form

https://forms.gle/rpwswx4tpe6pN47f7

• thanks 1

Popstanne 5,076
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Thank you ! I am so absent-minded, I was confusing this with the other awards where we nominate members for various things. But I will go vote on this one now too. I meant to vote in the original round, but then life happened. 

• hugs 1

• KatieJudasGaga4 changed the title to 3rd Annual PopA911 Little Monster Choice Awards! (VOTING CLOSED)
Gaming Leader 1,282
x2

Hello everyone! The ceremony will be held tomorrow at 10am (PST)

Spoiler

@Fame Romance @ShesAMess @BenG @Delusional @Stanley Digaga @PopEmergency @StormPulse @Daylight Oreos @HeavyMetalLover @GuiLM @GitHub @crazybadbich97 @DeanClownchester @FRANZGA @Lorde Von Kok @calmar @ProjectJoanne @Bakugo @admin @Blown Away @Gypsy Life @kaelergrey @Patch The Line @NotDoctor @A Little Monsterrr @macey @DarkHawk @GAGA @GypsyLife14 @gary @Topflapen @Haed invadr @Graphitium @TylerMinaj @xoxoryan @Hannah1179 @little legend @HugoBoss @HarryKim @Queen @The Royal Orora @brnrd@Clever Username @donatellab @bloodnoir @bijon @Elvira @Malazam @Grasim @lowyeechoy @Artpop lover @Saimon @ShemmyMa @lookinggoodfeelingfine @rosewater @Tom Robso @CokeDestroyer @Liebrandt @ethan@brefike @TheFame@Andrianna1998 @SmokeyVibez @pato @ev1379 @enigma popstar @cornless_ @Maggie7 @Franxxx Dreams @gorgeousgaga @SloppyJoe. @MusicOfACentury @Renoire @ad9nn @PerfectGUY @Hanna @sickandtired2.0 @stefan503 @dana.ioana @alejandro by lady gaga @lilith @TheReal @gorskillet @gagarrhea @VSchwarz @GalaxyGamerGuy @Focz @murilo @summerboy911 @JNLolz @Little_Monster @ErraHaze @Sanjay @Aiman19 @almeric @Essie @Brit9 @1mi_K @RobyTheGerm @5HZombie12 @JJ Monster @Pedro98 @HausOfLexi @Little_Monster @Mister_M @GAGAFLIX @GagaGlambert @Heij @Madame X @jaehavocado @Dark Paradise @Summerboy2007 @ed2735 @ccurt7755 @Alina @Candy Gaga @Live_Wire @DonnieDarko @CherryPie @SLAG @NYNJ Gypsy @holyxfad

@Franch Toast @skeletonguns@Max_Vandeburg @ChromaticRaccoon @PETTY @paradox @ObezyankaNol @Franz Ferdinand @JevyDuty @Dirkje

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 6

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2

I have some news everyone. I was woken up late at night with some saddening news which leaves me to postpone this event for a few days. I apologize for doing this. I will be contacting other Gaming Leaders for a new date and let you know when this event restarts.

I will re open the form for anyone who still wants to participate.

Spoiler

@Fame Romance @ShesAMess @BenG @Delusional @Stanley Digaga @PopEmergency @StormPulse @Daylight Oreos @HeavyMetalLover @GuiLM @GitHub @crazybadbich97 @DeanClownchester @FRANZGA @Lorde Von Kok @calmar @ProjectJoanne @Bakugo @admin @Blown Away @Gypsy Life @kaelergrey @Patch The Line @NotDoctor @A Little Monsterrr @macey @DarkHawk @GAGA @GypsyLife14 @gary @Topflapen @Haed invadr @Graphitium @TylerMinaj @xoxoryan @Hannah1179 @little legend @HugoBoss @HarryKim @Queen @The Royal Orora @brnrd@Clever Username @donatellab @bloodnoir @bijon @Elvira @Malazam @Grasim @lowyeechoy @Artpop lover @Saimon @ShemmyMa @lookinggoodfeelingfine @rosewater @Tom Robso @CokeDestroyer @Liebrandt @ethan@brefike @TheFame@Andrianna1998 @SmokeyVibez @pato @ev1379 @enigma popstar @cornless_ @Maggie7 @Franxxx Dreams @gorgeousgaga @SloppyJoe. @MusicOfACentury @Renoire @ad9nn @PerfectGUY @Hanna @sickandtired2.0 @stefan503 @dana.ioana @alejandro by lady gaga @lilith @TheReal @gorskillet @gagarrhea @VSchwarz @GalaxyGamerGuy @Focz @murilo @summerboy911 @JNLolz @Little_Monster @ErraHaze @Sanjay @Aiman19 @almeric @Essie @Brit9 @1mi_K @RobyTheGerm @5HZombie12 @JJ Monster @Pedro98 @HausOfLexi @Little_Monster @Mister_M @GAGAFLIX @GagaGlambert @Heij @Madame X @jaehavocado @Dark Paradise @Summerboy2007 @ed2735 @ccurt7755 @Alina @Candy Gaga @Live_Wire @DonnieDarko @CherryPie @SLAG @NYNJ Gypsy @holyxfad

@Franch Toast @skeletonguns@Max_Vandeburg @ChromaticRaccoon @PETTY @paradox @ObezyankaNol @Franz Ferdinand @JevyDuty @Dirkje

• paws up 3
  • hugs 22

• KatieJudasGaga4 changed the title to 3rd Annual PopA911 Little Monster Choice Awards! (Postponed)
Popstanne 5,076
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I have some news everyone. I was woken up late at night with some saddening news which leaves me to postpone this event for a few days. I apologize for doing this. I will be contacting other Gaming Leaders for a new date and let you know when this event restarts.

I will re open the form for anyone who still wants to participate.

Reveal hidden contents

Hang in there, @KatieJudasGaga4! I've been going through a hard time too (which is why I was so confused about this thread). I hope things will improve for you soon, and I wish you strength and support during this challenging time. :classic_love:

• hugs 3

• Twitter changed the title to 2021 Little Monster Choice Awards (Submissions)
  • Dirkje unpinned this topic
  • Twitter unfeatured this topic