Ceremony । A STAR IS BORN

Impossible Princess

Popster to Popster 2,686

7. Diggin’ My Grave - 7.87

Highest Score: 11 @lavenderblondee @FRANZGA

Lowest Score: 4 @Elizabeth II

tumblr_pfvylaZVBq1w67ki0o1_1280.gif

Comments:

lavenderblondee Makes me wanna yeehaw my way out of some mans HEART. One of the best on the album.
Andreu The most underrated song on the soundtrack and my favourite duet. If I recall correctly, it barely appears in the movie, which is a shame because it reflects a certain point in Jackson and Ally's relationship amazingly.
Lorde Von Kok I'm bopping, oh yes ma'am, I am.
WildAmerican Love this folksy banger!
little legend this song makes you think that is bad but it actually aint that bad
TINDER A BANGER!!
Mary Jane Holland Very powerful
crazybadbich97 This one slaps...the production makes me want to listen to more rock
Delusional Cute belongs on Joanne tbh
Franz Ferdinand not so cute
Franch Toast Enjoyable, but not my favorite,
Blown Away I don't like this song at all. The vocals on the 'put me in the ground' line are horrendous and the growls during the verses... No thank you. A bonafide skip.
FRANZGA a FVCKIN UNDERRATED MASTERPIECE.. Sound slike a country SMASH and CLASSIC
NotDoctor Love Gaga's voice here so much
GitHub I literally don't remember where any of these songs in the movie. Anyway... I think I actually prefer Bradley to Gaga in this one :bradley:
Twitter This one’s a whole bop!
zcasx one of my favorites, love love Gaga's vocals in this one
admin Not bad

• paws up 3
  • shook 1
  • sad 2

Popster This Way 553
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Shallah is all that matters

OMG that Lady Ga Ga song from that movie where she goes sha ha lalala .. I LoVe iT!!! She defintly was robed to win best actress at the Grammy Academy globes AwArDs.. Yaaaassss Qweeeeen :zoom:

camping free people GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Moderator 6,288
3 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Shallow ending up at #1 would be an insult to INLA, the superior song.

today show reasons GIF

Tbh They're both very overrated. "Always Remember Us This Way" is superior.

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Comments:

lavenderblondee Makes me wanna yeehaw my way out of some mans HEART. One of the best on the album.
Andreu The most underrated song on the soundtrack and my favourite duet. If I recall correctly, it barely appears in the movie, which is a shame because it reflects a certain point in Jackson and Ally's relationship amazingly.
little legend this song makes you think that is bad but it actually aint that bad
TINDER A BANGER!!
crazybadbich97 This one slaps...the production makes me want to listen to more rock
Blown Away I don't like this song at all. The vocals on the 'put me in the ground' line are horrendous and the growls during the verses... No thank you. A bonafide skip.
FRANZGA a FVCKIN UNDERRATED MASTERPIECE.. Sound slike a country SMASH and CLASSIC
GitHub I literally don't remember where any of these songs in the movie. Anyway... I think I actually prefer Bradley to Gaga in this one :bradley:
admin Not bad

Comedy Central Thank You GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

• sad 1

Just now, Anveeroy said:

Comments:

TINDER A BANGER!!
admin Not bad

Why top 7 this / out top 10 better !

The Fame Popster 477
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Comments:

TINDER A BANGER!!
admin Not bad

Glad that it got high position! :gaga-thanks:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,092
4 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Comments:

TINDER A BANGER!!
admin Not bad

deserved top3 but basic fwords couldn't bother with any non pop song besides the four big ones :arguega:

can't say i am surprised

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1

5 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Tbh They're both very overrated. "Always Remember Us This Way" ids superior.

A twerking yellow alien did not just tell me that I'm wrong. Go back and listen to this

Spoiler

:billie:

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • lol 2

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, Ms I am a local said:

A tweking yellow alien did not just tell me that I'm wrong. Go back and listen to this

Reveal hidden contents

:billie:

Reported. This is a personal attack.

vw9r7wl.gif

• lol 1