Ceremony । A STAR IS BORN

Impossible Princess

A Popster Is Born 13,732
Just now, Anveeroy said:

I read, Non-Binary :icant:

I still don't know which of them is the non-Bradley one, so I changed the names of the songs on my AM 

jo6Oldt.gif

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
x3
Just now, Twitter said:

So you were trolling just to get ARUTW at the top. 

spacer.png

Disappointed but not surprised.

spacer.png

I'm not , stop being Obsessed with me 

STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FAMILY. You are sick trying to rent an apartment in the same building to stalk me

Pop-a-911-ster 28,093
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Because only one is superior.

spacer.png

more like because I always thought it was pointless to put two versions of the same song on a megarate. Hard for me to imagine someone liking one and hating the other

image0.gif

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,686

5. I’ll Never Love Again-  9.24

Highest Score: 11 @danwasd @Andreu 

Lowest Score: 4 @ChromaticRaccoon

4f4691f25250656dd127d9e6fab5c8ea.gif

Comments:

lavenderblondee Tears? 100.
Andreu Such an amazing song, but the way it cuts to him at the end of the track >>>>... heartbreaking in the best wat possible. I remember after seeing the movie for the first time I literally could not stand to listen to this version because of how much the cut hurt :icant:
Lorde Von Kok This is not a 9 only because it's not the longer version.
WildAmerican So this one tears me apart almost every time. This is Gaga's best vocal performance of her discography and is reminiscent of a Whitney Houston or Celine Dion song from the 90s. Incredible power, and incredible lyrics that show Ally's love for Jack. I never listen to this version though because the Jack part at the end makes me sad.
Doncho Another classic from this soundtrack. People said ASIB was Gaga s "Bodyguard", and they ere right. Whitney vibes
little legend her voice in this ugh , they way you can hear her crying, you can feel her emotions, this song is a mastepiece
TINDER Don't like the Bradley part.
Mary Jane Holland Such an emotional and beautiful song.
crazybadbich97 so good just the bradley ruins it a bit for me
Delusional Beautiful !
Franz Ferdinand Wow A+
ChromaticRaccoon Don't kill me, i'm giving the extended version a 10, this version get's a 4 though, simply because Bradley's part at the end absolutely ruins it
Franch Toast This could've been her Whitney Houston moment.
Blown Away A near perfect song. Right here, Gaga's voice shines. It's emotive, it's well-balanced, not growly and so beautiful. The melody of the song is breathtaking, the sparse piano works well here because there's other instrumentation behind it. Well done Gaga. I don't like Bradley's part in here, I get it's supposed to be a demo but I don't like the abrupt transition. Especially when the song us about to explode in a beautiful climax.
FRANZGA the EMOTIONS, LYRICS & VOCALS.. d*mn but the extended version is a lot better
GitHub I have to be somewhere & I don't have time to listen to both version, so I'm assuming I'd give it the same score as the extended version :bradley:
zcasx Beautiful classic ballad - could have been the signature song of the movie tbh.
admin This is perfect for the movie, but listening, I want extended 10000%.

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 4,420

They should've kept the film version off the soundtrack so the ending was a surprise in the movie. Then they wouldn't be splitting streams on Spotify.

I actually deleted the film version from my library bc the ending is too sad and i prefer the extended version for general listening anyway!

Edited by WildAmerican
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Popster This Way 553
Just now, Anveeroy said:

5. I’ll Never Love Again-  9.24

Highest Score: 11 @danwasd @Andreu 

Lowest Score: 4 @ChromaticRaccoon

4f4691f25250656dd127d9e6fab5c8ea.gif

Comments:

lavenderblondee Tears? 100.
Andreu Such an amazing song, but the way it cuts to him at the end of the track >>>>... heartbreaking in the best wat possible. I remember after seeing the movie for the first time I literally could not stand to listen to this version because of how much the cut hurt :icant:
Lorde Von Kok This is not a 9 only because it's not the longer version.
WildAmerican So this one tears me apart almost every time. This is Gaga's best vocal performance of her discography and is reminiscent of a Whitney Houston or Celine Dion song from the 90s. Incredible power, and incredible lyrics that show Ally's love for Jack. I never listen to this version though because the Jack part at the end makes me sad.
Doncho Another classic from this soundtrack. People said ASIB was Gaga s "Bodyguard", and they ere right. Whitney vibes
little legend her voice in this ugh , they way you can hear her crying, you can feel her emotions, this song is a mastepiece
TINDER Don't like the Bradley part.
Mary Jane Holland Such an emotional and beautiful song.
crazybadbich97 so good just the bradley ruins it a bit for me
Delusional Beautiful !
Franz Ferdinand Wow A+
ChromaticRaccoon Don't kill me, i'm giving the extended version a 10, this version get's a 4 though, simply because Bradley's part at the end absolutely ruins it
Franch Toast This could've been her Whitney Houston moment.
Blown Away A near perfect song. Right here, Gaga's voice shines. It's emotive, it's well-balanced, not growly and so beautiful. The melody of the song is breathtaking, the sparse piano works well here because there's other instrumentation behind it. Well done Gaga. I don't like Bradley's part in here, I get it's supposed to be a demo but I don't like the abrupt transition. Especially when the song us about to explode in a beautiful climax.
FRANZGA the EMOTIONS, LYRICS & VOCALS.. d*mn but the extended version is a lot better
GitHub I have to be somewhere & I don't have time to listen to both version, so I'm assuming I'd give it the same score as the extended version :bradley:
zcasx Beautiful classic ballad - could have been the signature song of the movie tbh.
admin This is perfect for the movie, but listening, I want extended 10000%.

I repeeeeaaat it .... IS THAT ALRIGHT BETTER BE IN THAT TOP 2 OR ...Sue Cbs GIF by Paramount+

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

Stop talking of INLA in film or extended terms, I don't understand you 

saTy470.jpg

Film = has bradley
extended = does not have bradley 

• thanks 1