Ceremony । A STAR IS BORN

Impossible Princess

Popster This Way 553
1 minute ago, Kattys said:

ASIB on spotify is true winner because we streamed it :oops:

And I'm still streaming as the results are announced... I looove it!! Can't wait for this to the other albums!!

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,686

2. Always Remember Us This Way  - 9.76

Highest Score: 11 @Gypsy Life @Doncho @little legend @Stanley Digaga @Grasim @GitHub @SamanthaC @NYNJ Nights @Dark Paradise @Mr. V @admin @sickandtired2.0

Lowest Score: 6 @Lorde Von Kok @DonnieDarko

lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-a-star-is-born-

Comments:

lavenderblondee The Hooo's....OOOOOH.
Andreu A simple yet perfect song.
Lorde Von Kok Overrated, but cute.
WildAmerican It was a close competition between Shallow and ARUTW to see which song would get my 11, but Shallow narrowly beat it out. ARUTW is the best ballad Gaga has ever written (if you don't consider Shallow a ballad), and like Shallow has a great climax with its piano glissando.
Doncho Her best ballad by FAR. And one of her best songs overall
little legend talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before
TINDER My favourite ballad from gaga, should've been a single.
Sour Candy Another classic
Mary Jane Holland I think everyone will love this song from the first second listen. But when I listened to it for the first few times I felt quite uncomfortable because it reminded me of something that I couldn't remember exactly. Maybe because it has a common melody or it sampled another song.
crazybadbich97 ten ten tens across the board
Delusional Should have been a single
Franz Ferdinand Amazing lyrics and vocals
Franch Toast Gorgeous, but y'all are going to rate this way too high.
Blown Away A gorgeous, sweet and well sung love ballad. The lyrics are the best on the album, they are simple but strong. She should make more songs like these, and actually release them as a single this time around.
FRANZGA PERFECT 10 is a no-brainer.. the lyrical content and melody and emotion of this song is just through the roof
GitHub don't care if it's basic to give my 11, but I do like this one and importantly it is great as a standalone song
SamanthaC I mean no one will be surprised by this.
Twitter Apart of the holy trinity.
zcasx pretty song
admin Literally, you can barely name better songs ever, never mind here.
sickandtired2.0 Gaga's best song! Argue with the wall!

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 2,686

WINNER- I'll Never Love Again (Extended Version) -  9.78

Highest Score: 11 @paradox@TINDER @crazybadbich97 @Blown Away @Joesuda 

Lowest Score: 7 @ProjectJoanne

7345b403650b31cda3f1e66ab818e437.gif

Comments:

lavenderblondee Gosh, I love this soundtrack.
Lorde Von Kok Whew, shivers chile.
WildAmerican So this one tears me apart almost every time. This is Gaga's best vocal performance of her discography and is reminiscent of a Whitney Houston or Celine Dion song from the 90s. Incredible power, and incredible lyrics that show Ally's love for Jack. I prefer this version. Both are 10s in my opinion though.
little legend Amazing song just amazing!
TINDER A tear jerking, Whitney Houston moment for gaga.
Sour Candy I'll rather this version that the other one because it doesn't have the Bradley cut
crazybadbich97 the cry song of the century RIP Sonja...
Delusional Also beautiful.
Franz Ferdinand im still upset at the fact that we never got gaga singing this live at the oscars wearing a long gown with 20 strings behind her
Franch Toast Bradley's additions not needed
Blown Away This right here is Gaga's magnum opus. The best song in her discography. Sour Candy, Babylon, Alejandro, Marry The Night, Hair who? These girlies don't stand a chance. The song is perfect. It's emotive, it's well-balanced, not growly and so beautiful. The melody is breathtaking, the sparse piano works well here because there's other instrumentation behind it. Well done Gaga. And that chorus is just... wow. The only thing that could make this song even better is a key change at the end.
FRANZGA the EMOTIONS, LYRICS & VOCALS.. d*mn
NotDoctor Very Whitney and breaks my heart
GitHub a great ending
Twitter The extended version is the superior version. It just feels more like a song.
Joesuda My absolute favourite, my sad boy anthem
zcasx even better
admin Unreal. We are BLESSED to have so many excellent ballads in this movie.

• paws up 2
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 2