Ceremony । A STAR IS BORN

Impossible Princess

Popster to Popster 2,686

3. Shallow - 9.31

Highest Score: 11 @WildAmerican @KatieJudasGaga4 @GuiLM @Candy Gaga @DonnieDarko

Lowest Score: 4 @TINDER

original.gif?resize=570,236&ssl=1

Comments:

Andreu An amazing song, but also a little overrated in my opinion if I'm honest.
Lorde Von Kok It's honestly tired at this point, but we can't deny the greatness of that track. Please don't win though. It's like Aged Romance winning.
WildAmerican What's left to say about Shallow, a modern classic that became one of Gaga's biggest hits, that hasn't already said? It was the front runner for its Oscar almost instantly upon release and mesmerized the world with its nuanced lyrics, gradual progression, and its climactic ending, which never ceases to amaze me. Shallow is my favorite song of all time and proudly earns my 11. May the world (and the Spotify top 100) enjoy this masterpiece for many years to come!
Doncho An iconic song that we will forever cherish. I never thought Gaga could have a song as iconic as Poker Face and Bad Romance, but she did it!
little legend biggest song ever did that
TINDER That AaaaaaaAaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaa bridge is ICONIC
Sour Candy It feels like a classic, the intro, the high note, everything about this songs is classic, she did that
Mary Jane Holland This song has much replay value. I have had it on repeat many times
crazybadbich97 Not the best song of the album but one of them
Delusional Hello! Goosebumps everytime
Franz Ferdinand As close to perfect as a rock ballad gets
Franch Toast Still one of my favorite songs--that bridge!
Blown Away The hit of the movie, and a good song but not the best on the album. The best part of the song is the bridge exploding into the chorus and Gaga and Bradley's voices melt great together on this track. A deserved classic.
FRANZGA A MASTERPIECE but could've been 11/10 with the trailer version
GitHub great at the time, but it feels a bit overdone at this point unfortunately
Twitter The awards and accolades speaks for itself.
zcasx the bridge saved lives and destroyed careers
admin Why would you not give this a ten? It's unreal.

• paws up 7
  • sad 1

The Fame Popster 477
Just now, Anveeroy said:

3. Shallow - 9.31

Highest Score: 11 @WildAmerican @KatieJudasGaga4 @GuiLM @Candy Gaga @DonnieDarko

Comments:

Andreu An amazing song, but also a little overrated in my opinion if I'm honest.
Lorde Von Kok It's honestly tired at this point, but we can't deny the greatness of that track. Please don't win though. It's like Aged Romance winning.
WildAmerican What's left to say about Shallow, a modern classic that became one of Gaga's biggest hits, that hasn't already said? It was the front runner for its Oscar almost instantly upon release and mesmerized the world with its nuanced lyrics, gradual progression, and its climactic ending, which never ceases to amaze me. Shallow is my favorite song of all time and proudly earns my 11. May the world (and the Spotify top 100) enjoy this masterpiece for many years to come!
Doncho An iconic song that we will forever cherish. I never thought Gaga could have a song as iconic as Poker Face and Bad Romance, but she did it!
Sour Candy It feels like a classic, the intro, the high note, everything about this songs is classic, she did that
Mary Jane Holland This song has much replay value. I have had it on repeat many times
Blown Away The hit of the movie, and a good song but not the best on the album. The best part of the song is the bridge exploding into the chorus and Gaga and Bradley's voices melt great together on this track. A deserved classic.
GitHub great at the time, but it feels a bit overdone at this point unfortunately

tenor.gif

It's not 1st, taste confirmed.

ARUTW for win!

Popster to Popster 4,420
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

3. Shallow - 9.31

Comments:

@TINDERyou betta run 

oVf3NL0.gif

• paws up 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1