Impossible Princess

Just now, Anveeroy said:

5. I’ll Never Love Again-  9.24

Highest Score: 11 @danwasd @Andreu 

Lowest Score: 4 @ChromaticRaccoon

4f4691f25250656dd127d9e6fab5c8ea.gif

Comments:

lavenderblondee Tears? 100.
Andreu Such an amazing song, but the way it cuts to him at the end of the track >>>>... heartbreaking in the best wat possible. I remember after seeing the movie for the first time I literally could not stand to listen to this version because of how much the cut hurt :icant:
Lorde Von Kok This is not a 9 only because it's not the longer version.
WildAmerican So this one tears me apart almost every time. This is Gaga's best vocal performance of her discography and is reminiscent of a Whitney Houston or Celine Dion song from the 90s. Incredible power, and incredible lyrics that show Ally's love for Jack. I never listen to this version though because the Jack part at the end makes me sad.
Doncho Another classic from this soundtrack. People said ASIB was Gaga s "Bodyguard", and they ere right. Whitney vibes
little legend her voice in this ugh , they way you can hear her crying, you can feel her emotions, this song is a mastepiece
TINDER Don't like the Bradley part.
Mary Jane Holland Such an emotional and beautiful song.
crazybadbich97 so good just the bradley ruins it a bit for me
Delusional Beautiful !
Franz Ferdinand Wow A+
ChromaticRaccoon Don't kill me, i'm giving the extended version a 10, this version get's a 4 though, simply because Bradley's part at the end absolutely ruins it
Franch Toast This could've been her Whitney Houston moment.
Blown Away A near perfect song. Right here, Gaga's voice shines. It's emotive, it's well-balanced, not growly and so beautiful. The melody of the song is breathtaking, the sparse piano works well here because there's other instrumentation behind it. Well done Gaga. I don't like Bradley's part in here, I get it's supposed to be a demo but I don't like the abrupt transition. Especially when the song us about to explode in a beautiful climax.
FRANZGA the EMOTIONS, LYRICS & VOCALS.. d*mn but the extended version is a lot better
GitHub I have to be somewhere & I don't have time to listen to both version, so I'm assuming I'd give it the same score as the extended version :bradley:
zcasx Beautiful classic ballad - could have been the signature song of the movie tbh.
admin This is perfect for the movie, but listening, I want extended 10000%.

5!!!!??? Gurl.

alice in wonderland disney GIF

A Popster Is Born 13,732
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

Stop talking of INLA in film or extended terms, I don't understand you 

saTy470.jpg

Well, as a matter of fact, I put 11 to the incorrect version 

saTy470.jpg

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

100% agree and sadly there ARE some users that dislike one version over the other.

spacer.png

Imo the soundtrack didn't even need two versions. They should've kept the one with Bradley for the movie and use the full song on the album. That Bradley version almost killed me once.:dead:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,838
Just now, SLAG said:

Imo the soundtrack didn't even need two versions. They should've kept the one with Bradley for the movie and use the full song on the album. That Bradley version almost killed me once.:dead:

disagree because the soundtrack was crafted to bring you back to the film

extended version was basically like a bonus track to the soundtrack after the end of the journey

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, BenG said:

disagree because the soundtrack was crafted to bring you back to the film

extended version was basically like a bonus track to the soundtrack after the end of the journey

That's fair. But personally if I wanted to watch the film I'd watch it. When I'm listening to the music I just wanna hear music. All the dialogue is necessary for me. 

Popster to Popster 2,686

4. Is That Alright? - 9,25

Highest Score: 11 @Lorde Von Kok @Fame Romance @ChromaticRaccoon @Franch Toast @ShesAMess @JennyWayne

Lowest Score: 7.8 @Candy Gaga

original.gif

Comments:

Lorde Von Kok I CRIED SO MANY TIMES TO THIS SONG Y'ALL HAVE NO IDEA. THIS IS TRULY HER BEST SAD SONG, YOU RATS CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT. I HOPE TO GOD EVERYBODY GAVE AN 11 HERE, IF NOT, WE'RE GONNA HAVE A f-ING PROBLEM AND IT WON'T BE ALRIGHT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
WildAmerican Another one of Gaga's best songs, I would love to get married to this song someday.
Doncho Amazing lyrics and vocals. Just wish it was longer...
little legend Is That Adele deserved to be as big as Someone Like You :bananaFromPOPa911emoji:
TINDER Another Goosebump inducing song
crazybadbich97 its not alright its amazing
Delusional Again, no substance imo
Franz Ferdinand its more than alright
ChromaticRaccoon One of Gaga's best songs
Franch Toast Giving this my 11 because I know some of you will do her dirty, and in my opinion, this is one of the best love songs on the album.
Blown Away The song is just... alright. Massively overrated by this fanbase. The emotion behind it is there, but it doesn't come out enough. During the chorus is very prominent, especially during the voice crack. But during the verses it's just not there. I also feel the instrumentation should've been chosen better to really carry the emotion. The sparseness of the song doesn't work well. A little extra piano could've done the trick perhaps.
FRANZGA a WEDDING CLASSIQUE methinks
GitHub kinda underrated
Twitter Her emotions and her lyrics are so captivating!
zcasx way too cheesy for me but slightly better
admin Shouldn't have been cut

• paws up 7
  • hugs 1
  • sad 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,838
Just now, SLAG said:

That's fair. But personally if I wanted to watch the film I'd watch it. When I'm listening to the music I just wanna hear music. All the dialogue is necessary for me. 

true but you can always make your own playlist. the soundtrack needed both versions