How did y'all discover PopA911?

FRANZGA

A Popster Is Born 14,728

Hi Legendary Popsters!

Spoiler

@0707alp @1mi_K @911 @A Little Monsterrr @a.random.little.moster @AaronJ @absolutelyjc @Adakam @admin @Agustin @Ale @Alfze @ALICE @Almond Milk @ami @Amidana @Anastasia @Andreas @Andreu @Andrianna1998 @Angie @Annemjuvland @Anongirl @Anveeroy @Aphrodite Lady @Aphrodizy26 @Applause @Arizona Sky @artgagapop @ARTPOP @Artpop lover @ARTPOP Stan @ARTPOPIANA @Artur @Azor Ahai @babylonhooker @BadGurlMadge @Baepsae @Baieia @Bakugo @BarkWoof22 @bastos @Battleforyourlife @bealovesgaga @beelzemon @BenG @benisnotok @BibleThisWay @bijon @bijon @Bilola @BlakeyBoo95 @blankpaper @blastertoyo @bloodnoir @Blown Away @blue @Bonny @Born In Chromatica @BornthisJ @Breathin @Brecht @Brie Candy @brownie @Candy Gaga @calmar @Cerv @charliecashmere @chartgaga @CherryPie @CHROMATICON @Chromatica @ChromaticRaccoon @Clever Username @Cocaine Heart @CokeDestroyer @Computer @ConnorFilm @Cookies @COOOK @corvus albus @cosmic 

0707alp @A Little Monsterrr @Adakam @admin @Ale @Amidana @Andreas @Andreu @Anongirl @Anveeroy @Aphrodite Lady @Aphrodizy26 @Applause @Arizona Sky @artgagapop @ARTPOP @ARTPOP Stan @Artur @Azor Ahai @babylonhooker @BadGurlMadge @Baepsae @Bakugo @beng @Bilola @blankpaper @blastertoyo @bloodnoir @blue @Born In Chromatica @Breathin @Brecht @Brie Candy @brownie @calmar @chartgaga @CherryPie @ChromaticRaccoon @Clever Username @CokeDestroyer @ConnorFilm @Cookies @corvus albus @crazybadb*ch97 @CurvaceousLimericker @Dadley Pooper @danbekim @Daphne Guinness @Davian @Daylight Jokers @DeanClownchester @Delusional @derpmonster @Dirkje @donatellab @DonatellaPop @Doncho @DonnieDarko @Doot @Edonis @Elvira @entela @Enya @Fame Romance @Franch Toast @Franz Ferdinand @FRANZGA @Freddy @gabrielflorin01 @Gagacharts @Gagalvaro @gagarrhea @gagaschickens @GitHub @Gov Hooka @GuiLM @Gypsy Life @Hags Labs @HeavyMetalLover @Hejira @Hew @high heeled fem @HitTheBoat @ice bear @ItsGenuineGuy09 @Joannesrats @justhislife @kaelergrey @KatieJudasGaga4 @Kattys @Lady Gaga @LadariousGarage @LaLa @Lastrassi @Laurastreep @lavenderblondee @Lazz Monster @lego @LetsGetHigh @little legend @Lorde Von Kok @Malazam @MANiCURE1295 @Marilyn MonHoe @Mary Jane Holland @Matteo Remondi @Max_Vandeburg @Miaou @MiKEY @Million Gypsies @Mirages @MissAsia @Mister G @Modern Ecstasy2 @monketsharona @monster @Ms I am a local @Musicisfreedom @Mylo @Nemanja @nenhures @NFRockwell @Nino @not a french fry @NotDoctor @Noturregularmonster @ObezyankaNol @OG Gaga Stan @OnionGirl @PanPikus @Paradise is in my hands @paradox @Party Favor @Patch The Line @PerfectGUY @PETTY @PlastiscGuy @PrinceOTStorm @ProdigyARTPOP @ProjectJoanne @raragaga @ryanripley @SamanthaC @Samueld9 @Sara @Shadow @ShesAMess @Shoful @sickandtired2.0 @SLAG @Sour Candy @SpanishMonster @Spinning Bottles @Stargazer @steccazero @StormPulse @Swallow @tealambition @TeenIdle @The Professor @TheCureInChromatica @TheRoof @Thrasher @Timmers @TINDER @Tsunade @Varys @ViviLittleM @WildAmerican @xo_hours @Yanko @zcasx @zoldyck @GagaXCollection @gorgeousgaga @Krazy @solasis @Chriscros4 @tareq @Oscar @Rumour @My a** is famous @ErraHaze @VALKYNAZ @WarriorQueen @Zami @Devin @Tufos @TheClown @lilMunster2008 @gagaspositions @princessesdie @gagapictures @Stanley Digaga @Mary Jane Gaga @gagarxx @Red Velvet @Summerboy @Cyclonus @piarayensii @WasDraqWic @ichromaticant @Dolce @Starboy @Skadi @gagasevermore @estium @absolutelyjc @Vanity @holyxfad @Rocket9 @enigma popstar @Tomsches @Gracious Gaga @Venom @EnigmaticAndroid @Kimmo @highlikegaga @high heeled fem @Elvira @WatermeloneSugar @Tana Mongeau @NotGod @donatellab @SOYEON @Lady Gaga @not a french fry @Arturo

sorry for the M-E-S-S :icant:

I just wanna say "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to each and everyone of you and as the TITLE suggests, I wanna know how you end up with this amazing site. I don't know if this list is complete but yeah, now that the Big "Introduce Yourselves" thread was closed for further replies, I wanna know the story behind the amazing decision each of us made to join PopA911.

:oscar:

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 7

Pop-a-911-ster 26,813
x3

i was a Fascism Daily member and like most of us Chartsters were banned there.

Then @ItsGenuineGuy09sent me a message on insta that there is a new forum for our chart community and so i joined

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 14,728

I'll start with

I was banned in the G-Site last July 6or8, 2020 aka the Big BAN Day for chartsters and was lost since then. Thankfully @ViviLittleM payolad the hell out of this website on TWITTER and I was convinced to take a visit 2days after the 911 MV.

Loved it and got hooked since then.

thanks to @admin

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Banned 550

Not you tagging everyone

OT: I was reading through the GoneGoneDaily drama and saw the Katie's profile pic there had disappeared like Doot and Twitter, so I googled KatieJudasGaga4 and her name came up here!

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

A Popster Is Born 14,728
Just now, A Little Monsterrr said:

I actually didn't know this site until @Twitter and some others told me to go here so I'm so grateful and thankful that I ended up here bc of them

so you're also from the G-Site??

:icant:

• paws up 1

RIP Angel 1,992

I tweeted about how LadyGagaNow would've been a better forum than BasuraDaily and someone replied about a bunch of GGD rejects transferring here. I also got banned and unbanned, then banned again on that racist cult site so I stayed here. The rest is herstory.

Edited by Daylight Oreos
  • paws up 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 17,135

I was one of the banned chartsters mid year and we created a group chat and talked about what to do next and smart people decided that we will create our own forum and while I did not take part in technical creation of this forum, I feel like I’m one of MANY great people that are responsible for popa911’s amazing rise. Great job guys. :classic_love:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 3

ARTPOPster 1,331
4 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

I'll start with

I was banned in the G-Site last July 6or8, 2020 aka the Big BAN Day for chartsters and was lost since then. Thankfully @ViviLittleM payolad the hell out of this website on TWITTER and I was convinced to take a visit 2days after the 911 MV.

Loved it and got hooked since then.

thanks to @admin

Exactly the SAME!!

But I was banned because I said " Haus labs should go bankrupt" :billie:

Edited by TINDER
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 26,813
x3

the fact that i was banned on Censorship Daily cause i made the following comment:

Do not promote the first single - Check

Do not promote the second single - Check

Do not promote the brand new album- Check

Promote Meth Labs- Check

:bradley:

so banned cause i said the truth:nicki_scream:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 8

I think somebody posted about it on the Charts Discussion Thread on that other website and, since I know most of the people and they are more experienced with the charts, I decided to create an account here!

I was never banned tho, ‘cause I’m an unproblematic queen :billie:

Spider Man Reaction GIF

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 2