• Haus Labs
    • Klarna
    • Oreo
    • Tudor Watch
    • Valentino

This poll is closed to new votes

Popster to Popster 3,752

spacer.png

Welcome to a totally unique, completely not ever been done before Lady Gaga Megarate! Here we will rate the quality of product placements in Lady Gaga's videography. What constitutes a “good” product placement, you ask? Well, my friends and foes, the beauty of this rate is that you get to argue that amongst yourselves. 

In order to qualify in this rate, the product had to meet one of the following criteria:

• Product logo and/or brand name is displayed and readable when viewing the music video in YouTube's default view. (i.e. Honey Nut Cheerios in MTN was not included as the box was blurred)
  • Product logo and/or brand name is not displayed or readable, but there was a promotional campaign featuring Lady Gaga for the product shown (ex. Heartbeats, Lamborghini in 911)
  • There was an obvious close-up shot of the product (ex. Baby-G watches)

and

• The product appeared in a music video for one of Lady Gaga’s solo albums. Collaboration albums and music videos where Lady Gaga was not the lead artist were excluded.

Visual references will be included in the survey, so you don’t have to burn your eyes out analyzing every single video like I did. ***Some of the logos/brands may or may not be readable in the gifs included in the survey, but were in the videos.***

INFORMATION STATION

Link to Megarate: https://forms.gle/BvgGmiBtCwsN8UfP7

Submissions due: Jan 29 11:59 PM EST / 4:59 AM GMT

Ceremony:  Jan 31 at 3:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM GMT

***However, like everything in this Megarate, I can be bought. Please let me know if this is not enough time and I can see if it is possible to move either date.***

Rules:

1. Rate each video from 1-10 in terms of product placement. Decimals are allowed.
  2. You can give one 11 to what you deem to have the "best" product placement.
  3. For the final question, optionally write in any product placements you want to give recognition to that I’ve overlooked because I definitely have. ***They do not need to meet the criteria outlined above, but they must appear in a music video with Lady Gaga.***
  4. Comments are not required, but encouraged.
  5. Given this is a divisive topic, please try to use discretion and keep your comments funny rather than cruel.
  6. Along those lines, don't troll in the comments unless it's the Ken M-esque "do no harm" kind of trolling, in which case please proceed.
  7. Extreme outliers, such as responses which give the same score to every video, will be excluded from the results based on quality checks. If any responses need to be excluded, I will note the criteria used on the day of the ceremony.

Finally, please vote in the poll for the company that partnered with Gaga in 2020 that you would like to see sponsor the ceremony! This is extremely important because we all know I ain’t doing this for free. Poll will close on 01/16.

Edited by GitHub
docs: formatting
  • paws up 3
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

• GitHub changed the title to Megarate | Product Placement in Lady Gaga's Videography
Popster to Popster 3,752

Consumer list:

Spoiler

@0707alp @1mi_K @911 @A Little Monsterrr @a.random.little.moster @AaronJ @absolutelyjc @Adakam @admin @Agustin @Ale @Alfze @ALICE @Almond Milk @ami @Amidana @Anastasia @Andreas @Andreu @Andrianna1998 @Angie @Annemjuvland @Anongirl @Anveeroy @Aphrodite Lady @Aphrodizy26 @Applause @Arizona Sky @artgagapop @ARTPOP @Artpop lover @ARTPOP Stan @ARTPOPIANA @Artur @Azor Ahai @babylonhooker @BadGurlMadge @Baepsae @Baieia @Bakugo @BarkWoof22 @bastos @Battleforyourlife @bealovesgaga @beelzemon @BenG @benisnotok @BibleThisWay @bijon @bijon @Bilola @BlakeyBoo95 @blankpaper @blastertoyo @bloodnoir @Blown Away @blue @Bonny @Born In Chromatica @BornthisJ @Breathin @Brecht @Brie Candy @brownie @Candy Gaga @calmar @Cerv @charliecashmere @chartgaga @CherryPie @CHROMATICON @Chromatica @ChromaticRaccoon @Clever Username @Cocaine Heart @CokeDestroyer @Computer @ConnorFilm @Cookies @COOOK @corvus albus @cosmic 

0707alp @A Little Monsterrr @Adakam @admin @Ale @Amidana @Andreas @Andreu @Anongirl @Anveeroy @Aphrodite Lady @Aphrodizy26 @Applause @Arizona Sky @artgagapop @ARTPOP @ARTPOP Stan @Artur @Azor Ahai @babylonhooker @BadGurlMadge @Baepsae @Bakugo @beng @Bilola @blankpaper @blastertoyo @bloodnoir @blue @Born In Chromatica @Breathin @Brecht @Brie Candy @brownie @calmar @chartgaga @CherryPie @ChromaticRaccoon @Clever Username @CokeDestroyer @ConnorFilm @Cookies @corvus albus @crazybadb*ch97 @CurvaceousLimericker @Dadley Pooper @danbekim @Daphne Guinness @Davian @Daylight Jokers @DeanClownchester @Delusional @derpmonster @Dirkje @donatellab @DonatellaPop @Doncho @DonnieDarko @Doot @Edonis @Elvira @entela @Enya @Fame Romance @Franch Toast @Franz Ferdinand @FRANZGA @Freddy @gabrielflorin01 @Gagacharts @Gagalvaro @gagarrhea @gagaschickens @GitHub @Gov Hooka @GuiLM @Gypsy Life @Hags Labs @HeavyMetalLover @Hejira @Hew @high heeled fem @HitTheBoat @ice bear @ItsGenuineGuy09 @Joannesrats @justhislife @kaelergrey @KatieJudasGaga4 @Kattys @Lady Gaga @LadariousGarage @LaLa @Lastrassi @Laurastreep @lavenderblondee @Lazz Monster @lego @LetsGetHigh @little legend @Lorde Von Kok @Malazam @MANiCURE1295 @Marilyn MonHoe @Mary Jane Holland @Matteo Remondi @Max_Vandeburg @Miaou @MiKEY @Million Gypsies @Mirages @MissAsia @Mister G @Modern Ecstasy2 @monketsharona @monster @Ms I am a local @Musicisfreedom @Mylo @Nemanja @nenhures @NFRockwell @Nino @not a french fry @NotDoctor @Noturregularmonster @ObezyankaNol @OG Gaga Stan @OnionGirl @PanPikus @Paradise is in my hands @paradox @Party Favor @Patch The Line @PerfectGUY @PETTY @PlastiscGuy @PrinceOTStorm @ProdigyARTPOP @ProjectJoanne @raragaga @ryanripley @SamanthaC @Samueld9 @Sara @Shadow @ShesAMess @Shoful @sickandtired2.0 @SLAG @Sour Candy @SpanishMonster @Spinning Bottles @Stargazer @steccazero @StormPulse @Swallow @tealambition @TeenIdle @The Professor @TheCureInChromatica @TheRoof @Thrasher @Timmers @TINDER @Tsunade @Varys @ViviLittleM @WildAmerican @xo_hours @Yanko @zcasx @zoldyck @GagaXCollection @gorgeousgaga @Krazy @solasis @Chriscros4 @tareq @Oscar @Rumour @My a** is famous @ErraHaze @VALKYNAZ @WarriorQueen @Zami @Devin @Tufos @TheClown @lilMunster2008 @gagaspositions @princessesdie @gagapictures @Stanley Digaga @Mary Jane Gaga @gagarxx @Red Velvet @Summerboy @Cyclonus @piarayensii @WasDraqWic @ichromaticant @Dolce @Starboy @Skadi @gagasevermore @estium @absolutelyjc @Vanity @holyxfad @Rocket9 @enigma popstar @Tomsches @Gracious Gaga @Venom @EnigmaticAndroid @Kimmo @highlikegaga @high heeled fem @Elvira @WatermeloneSugar @Tana Mongeau @NotGod @donatellab @SOYEON @Lady Gaga @not a french fry@NicksARTPOP @Zak @Gypsy Guy Holland @Colorful @LG7 @Byran Bobson @ICY @Animal Claws @Jean Gabriel Dias da Silva @Arturo @Mario @Telephone911 @GagaIsMyCure @ChromaticasPunk @Jenoma @mataika @Footile @sethhyyy @Sloansabbith99 @jimmyoioioio @Jamie Jenkins @ScottsHQ_PopA911 @Scheißexfame57 @NYNJ Gypsy @folklore. @ed2735 @Madame X @Kimmo @COOOK @GagaGlambert @GAGAFLIX @HausOfLexi @JJ Monster @5HZombie12 @monstertingz @Essie @rickmin @Rick.r5 @Focz @GalaxyGamerGuy @Brit9 @Sempiternal @alejandro by lady gaga @Hanna @Dark Paradise @MusicOfACentury @pato @SmokeyVibez @TheFame @ethan @Ethel @Tomsches @Tom Robso @rosewater @lookinggoodfeelingfine @Queen @TylerMinaj @Graphitium @HugoBoss @Brooklyn Chapel @Krazy @GagaXCollection @gorgeousgaga @tareq @Oscar @Tana Mongeau @Starboy @Rumour @Artpop lover @niicksgaga @ErraHaze @Angie @VALKYNAZ @bealovesgaga @WarriorQueen @Devin @Paradise is in my hands @Tufos @TheClown @a.random.little.moster @lilMunster2008 @gagaspositions @princessesdie @maryjanegodga @gagapictures @Anastasia @Stanley Digaga @Topflapen @Nunox @bijon @ARTPOPIANA @Summerboy @gagarxx @Mary Jane Gaga @Red Velvet @ami @ichromaticant @Cyclonus @Almond Milk @WasDraqWic @piarayensii @Alfze @1mi_K @Skadi @gagasevermore @absolutelyjc @Dolce @EroticaBarbie @Battleforyourlife @estium @Dennis Lemp @Vanity @spacekidzzz @holyxfad @Agustin @ALICE @Venom @NYNJ Gypsy

Everyone is welcome to participate, even those fortunate enough not to make this tag list that has been going around!!!

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,752
1 minute ago, BenG said:

Not you writing the reason for the edit :rip:

commit -m teas

lmfao just because of this comment I changed it to "docs: formatting" :snake:
Conventional Commit teas

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,583

Submitted!

Hope this forum servers taste for once.

Also voted for Klarna because I want to use this as an excuse to hear Trixie do her Swedish voice again 

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,752
6 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Submitted!

Hope this forum servers taste for once.

Also voted for Klarna because I want to use this as an excuse to hear Trixie do her Swedish voice again 

honestly Klarna is the true underrated answer. I'm glad someone voted for it

• yaas, gaga 1